My Greatest Sin ~idigbooks

Loocy's Avatar Loocy2/28/17 6:48 pm
1 emeralds 341
Hello guys! So, recently I decided to start writing my own book on Wattpad. For those who do not know what Wattpad is, it is an app/website where you can read books or/and write your own. There are tons of genres and people to follow. There's even a club system where you can have conversations with wattpadders!

Anyway, back to the point. I've begun writing my new book called "My Greatest Sin" and it would mean a lot if some you can go on wattpad and take a look at it. You may not be able to find it in the search bar so just search up my user idigbooks and you'll be able to see it under my name.

Here's a little description of what it's about and I swear it sounds cliche but, who doesn't love cliche? I'll try to spice it up a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris Cullen has always been well aware of her surroundings. No one could say she was weak, bland, or dull. She took it upon herself to do all the things people weren't there to do for her.

That is, until she crosses paths with Ian Bennett. Her knight in shining armor. He was no one in particular to her as she was no one in particular to him either...

at least that's what they both thought.

"My greatest sin was falling in love with someone like him..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
<!> Contains mature content. Read at your own risk. Also, please do not plagiarize without my consent or I'll hunt you down for days! <!>
Loocy
Level 1 : New Miner