Greetings From "Romn"

Romn's Avatar Romn5/2/15 5:02 pm
1 emeralds 360 4
5/7/2015 1:44 am
oJacob_'s Avatar oJacob_
Introduction -

Hello everyone! I have recently created an account here, and I plan to be a very active skinner. I love art, and making skins is one way to bring art and Minecraft together.

I rarely actually play Minecraft anymore, and the only thing keeping me interested in the game is skinning and Planet Minecraft! I come on here daily, and check what people I am subscribed to have posted, and they give me a lot of inspiration for
making new skins.

About me -

I love art, drawing, and Photoshop. I am a pretty clever fella' and can roast someone like a hot dog. I am nice, and will respect anyone and everyone on Planet Minecraft, no matter who you are! And since I am new, I don't know any drama that may have occured in the past, so that's a +1

(My username is pronounced "Roman", but that was taken so...)

What you can expect on my account -

First of all, if you wouldn't mind popping me a subscriber, that would be great And if you do subscribe, you will most likely find:

• Skins
  • Art/Photoshop
  • Graphics
  • Minecraft Creations

I hope you enjoy what I will bring to the (crafting) table, and will find what I make pleasing to the eyes!

Romn
Romn
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner