ACTORS NEEDED for ONGOING MACHINIMA SERIES

oo0spyder0oo's Avatar oo0spyder0oo8/24/14 3:26 am
1/18/2015 10:10 am
Rolling Barrel's Avatar Rolling Barrel
[size=200][center][b][color=#FF0000]::: Half-Life in Minecraft :::[/color][/b][/size]
[size=150][color=#FF8000]Apply Now[/color][/center][/size]

Hello, community.
Half-Life is a First-Person-Shooter Science Fiction game, released in 1998 for the PC, developed by Valve. Since then, it has sold around 10 million copies worldwide. Winning over 50 Game of the Year Awards, there is no doubt that this game changed the future of First-Person-Shooters forever.
And now, re-live the adventure in Minecraft. Myself and my small team have already started work on the first episode of this series. What is it all about?
[hr][/hr]
Well, Minecraft is a very diverse game and almost anything can be created. Why not mix two of the very best games around together? This series will be filmed and acted like a Machinima, in Minecraft. It will be a scripted show. We need many more actors that have [b]played the game[/b] and are willing to [b]dedicate a lot of time to the project.[/b] This series will be uploaded onto YouTube, one episode at a time.

We are using the Black Mesa Research Facility resource pack pack by _Duel, as well as his amazingly detailed, huge map of the Black Mesa Research Facility.
We will include in-game dialogue, from either Black Mesa (the mod) or the original game. We will also include many songs from Half-Life and/or Black Mesa.
If you want to have a look at our [b]first episode, which is now out,[/b] watch below.

[yt]jdtgogqF_6s[/yt]

[hr][/hr]
Alright, now I should have explained everything. You can apply to become an actor for the series, which will require regular recording sessions in Minecraft. Remember, we will be counting on you all to attend if you are accepted. You must also have [b]plenty of knowledge of the Half-Life plot and its gameplay.[/b]
Simply copy this code and fill it out below. [b]You will need Skype.[/b]

[code]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Skype Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Understanding of Half-Life and its expansions /10:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a part of this project?:[/b]
[b]What do you enjoy about Half-Life and Minecraft?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any previous experience with acting in Minecraft?:[/b]
[b]What is the train line that Gordon rides at the beginning of Half-Life?:[/b]
[b]What is the name of the mysterious man that follows Gordon throughout the story?:[/b]
[b]Additional Info?:[/b]
[/code]

Thank you, and have a very safe and productive day.
[color=#40BF00]*Beep*[/color]
oo0spyder0oo
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/18/2015 10:10 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Rolling Barrel
I hereby Rescind my application, as it has not been replied to for several weeks/months, and I am quite busy. None-the-less, I still wish you well.
11/20/2014 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Rolling Barrel
In-Game Name: stevie110 (I prefer to be called Rolling Barrel)
Skype Name: Rolling_Barrel
Timezone: GMT
Understanding of Half-Life and its expansions /10: 9/10
Why do you want to be a part of this project?: So I can get to know people, and because I'm an avid Half-Life fan.
What do you enjoy about Half-Life and Minecraft?: The plots are amazing! All the extensions and even unofficial mods by separate people to Valve.
Do you have any previous experience with acting in Minecraft?: Nope... So I hope to try my best
What is the train line that Gordon rides at the beginning of Half-Life?: In the first Half-Life, it is one of several Transit-System trains. In Half-Life 2 it is the wasteland train into City 17.
What is the name of the mysterious man that follows Gordon throughout the story?: G-man
Additional Info?: I own a YouTube channel on which I am trying to re-create Half-Life in Lego, along with some tutorials on modding Half-Life itself and things. Also I am contacted best through my channel, then maybe Steam, although I do have Skype.
I hope my experience in these things help.
- Rolling Barrel
10/09/2014 11:12 am
oo0spyder0oo
Bump! We are still looking for experienced actors to film more of episode 2 and the rest.
09/08/2014 5:12 am
oo0spyder0oo
Now working on Episode 2: Anomalous Materials. Apply now!
09/01/2014 7:46 pm
oo0spyder0oo
Accepted!
09/01/2014 6:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
AjtannerGaming
In-Game Name: Ajtanner
Skype Name: ashleytannermortell
Timezone: GBT
Understanding of Half-Life and its expansions /10: 4
Why do you want to be a part of this project?: because i love to act and be aprt of things
What do you enjoy about Half-Life and Minecraft?: half life playing with people minecraft exploring mining and creating things
Do you have any previous experience with acting in Minecraft?: yes
What is the train line that Gordon rides at the beginning of Half-Life?: Wasteland Train
What is the name of the mysterious man that follows Gordon throughout the story?: G MAN
Additional Info?: Fun to play with really easy to get alone and love to do videos also do youtube videos AjtannerGaming
08/31/2014 10:08 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
IanG
In-Game Name: mrvideogaming1
Skype Name: mrvideogaming1
Timezone: EST (+6 Hours)
Understanding of Half-Life and its expansions /10: 6/10
Why do you want to be a part of this project?: I love minecraft machinimas
What do you enjoy about Half-Life and Minecraft?: How you can explore and build
Do you have any previous experience with acting in Minecraft?: No so I hope to start.
What is the train line that Gordon rides at the beginning of Half-Life?: Wasteland Train
What is the name of the mysterious man that follows Gordon throughout the story?: G-Man
Additional Info?: The fastest way to reach me is skype
09/01/2014 4:37 am
oo0spyder0oo
Accepted!
08/31/2014 9:27 pm
oo0spyder0oo
EPISODE 1 is NOW OUT!

[yt]jdtgogqF_6s[/yt]
08/28/2014 8:20 am
oo0spyder0oo
*Bump*
08/27/2014 10:16 am
oo0spyder0oo
We now have two new members! Join now to secure your position in the team.
08/26/2014 7:25 pm
oo0spyder0oo
We now have a new member in our group!
*Bump*
08/25/2014 11:21 am
oo0spyder0oo
We now have 3-4 scenes to go until completion of the first episode! These require more body actors.
Apply now!
08/24/2014 7:42 pm
oo0spyder0oo
coolbien<Snip>

Sorry, but I'm afraid you'll have to have a better understanding of the Half-Life games to join. Play it through again, look into the storyline more.
Thank you for applying!
08/24/2014 6:08 pm
coolbien
[b]Real Name:lars

[b]In-Game Name:coolbien

[b]Skype Name:coolbien1

[b]Age:14

[b]Timezone:europe, belgium

[b]Understanding of Half-Life and its expansions /10: 2/10

[b]Why do you want to be a part of this project?: because i want to get famous on youtube

[b]What do you enjoy about Half-Life and Minecraft?:gameplay and everything tahts awesome

[b]Do you have any previous experience with acting in Minecraft?:yes i make my own vieos i know all the basics and more

[b]What is the train line that Gordon rides at the beginning of Half-Life?:srry i dont know to long ago
[b]What is the name of the mysterious man that follows Gordon throughout the story?:nope
[b]Additional Info?:im a boss [url=www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS_kTQxHQP_4dmosCTRinQ]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWS_kT ... dmosCTRinQ[/url]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome