SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER BASED ON HARVEST MOON! [MATURE] [COM

doublebwl's Avatar doublebwl5/3/13 6:19 pm
6/6/2015 1:44 am
SonicFan758's Avatar SonicFan758
Do you love the Harvest Moon series? Then come join us in a vanilla, roleplay server designed around that humble game series.

When you enter the town, you will meet our lovely mayor. You will then get to choose a plot of land where you can build a house, a farm, etc.

Our lovely staff work at the many businesses around the town. We have a bakery, an inn, a farm/ farm supplies store, a general store, a workshop, a potion shop, and many more. With your help we can keep these businesses afloat.

You see, the businesses cannot run strictly on their own. You will have a shipping box in your yard. There, you can place any items you wish to ship and the mayor will come around at night and replace those items with their monetary values. Then those items will be given to their respective businesses. In short, you can bake a cake and instead of eating it, you can place it in your shipping bin. The mayor will come at night and replace that cake in your bin with say 30 emeralds (the currency). He will then give the cake to the bakery to use in their shop. The bakery will try on its own but it can't meet all of the demands without a little help. This, like many of the aspects of the game is entirely optional. You don't have to ship anything if you don't want to. But that wouldn't do a lot of good for anyone would it?

Another beautiful aspect of the game is the festivals at the lovely town square. (Their dates will be on the town notice board.) Come take place in a building contest, fishing contest, horse race, or just a social gathering.

Also, who can forget about marriage in Harvest Moon. If you are dedicated and catch the eye of a certain staff member or player, marriage might grace your gameplay. Again, this is only if you want to....but the chapel is a great place for a wedding at sunset.

One problem with everything....the magical sprites are unhappy with the balance of nature in the town. With your help, we can all beautify the town and please the magical creatures. You will probably get rewards for your actions!

This server embraces all Minecraft has to offer. You can mine, build, fish, socialize, bake, craft, shop, farm, or you can do none of these things. But no matter what, you will be part of a loving community of dedicated players.

Go for a stroll through the orchard at sunset with a friend, stay up late perfecting your room, take care of your livestock, mine deep underground, the possibilities are endless.

If you have been looking for a serious roleplay server with a town-style atmosphere, then this is perfect for you. What are you waiting for? The Harvest Moon server is just a click away! No Harvest Moon game experience is required.

But first....your simple application. Mayor's request!

Name:
In-game Name:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Reason for wanting to join:
Favorite In-game Activity:
Previous Servers:
Reason for leaving:

Thank you! And we hope to see you soon!

Also, if you are interested in being a staff member instead (This will take more dedication and include different gameplay, then just include that in your application. Your request to be a staff member may not be accepted but we encourage you to still play as a newcomer.)
doublebwl
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2015 1:44 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SonicFan758
Name: Robin (Yes, I'm a boy.)
In-game Name: SonicFan758
How long have you played Minecraft?: Probably 2-3 years
Reason for joining: I'm a huge fan when it comes to the "Harvest Moon" series. I really think this server would be perfect for role-playing, and I hope I can experience that.
Favorite In-game Activity: Farming, mining, and exploring is fun, especially with friends.
Previous Servers: ZeldaCraft, PotterWorld, WynnCraft. Yeah, they're also based on role-playing, like this one.
Reason for leaving: I love the Harvest Moon series, and I also think there's more than just one perfect server to be on. So that's why I'd consider being here on this server as much as others want to.
Extra Notes: BTW, what is the name of the server? I never even found out what the ip address was. Or is it not Minecraft related?
01/31/2015 2:45 am
+timaeusDerpified+
Name: Xakariah
In-game Name: timaeusDerpified
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1.7.1
Reason for wanting to join: Love the harvest moon series; enjoys farming servers
Favorite In-game Activity: Farmins; mining; animal care
Previous Servers: Vox populi ; peronal servers; NightValecraft
Reason for leaving: N/A; still part of those servers.
09/07/2014 12:32 pm
+timaeusDerpified+
Name: Xak (Xakariah) {Pronounced Zachariah }

In-game Name: timaeusDerpified

How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.6.7 ( finally had the money to get it by then )

Reason for wanting to join: I love harvest moon, it is my most favorite game to play. my first harvest moon game was Harvest moon: a wonderful life, after that i was hooked and wanted to play every version ( which i almost have! ) So Harvest moon mixed with Minecraft is just a bonus for me, since i love farming and mining on MC.

Favorite In-game Activity: well like i said, farming, and mining, and meeting new people, though i dont much talk..

Previous Servers: oh god waayy too many

Reason for leaving: mostly just jerks on the server or i'd find another server and get so caught up in that one, i forget the previous, but i always go back now and then.
04/19/2014 1:44 pm
Destructor23
Name: Jack
In-game Name: destructor23 (I prefer to go by Dest, though.)
How long have you played Minecraft?: Been playing since the beginning of the beta, but I took a long break after the official launch of minecraft. I know all of the basics and only the newest mechanics are a mystery to me. But that is what the wiki is for, eh?
Reason for wanting to join: The idea of a minecraft RP server intrigues me, and I am very curious to see what it is like. I play a lot of Roleplay on Garry's mod, but that never gives off the small and friendly town vibe I am looking for when coming to Minecraft Rp.
Favorite In-game Activity: My favorite in game activity is interacting with players. be it having a conversation, trading, talking business, or having conflicts. I also enjoy farming, fishing, and fighting (mobs or players)
Previous Servers: I don't know any by name, but i played a lot of factions, bukkit, and economy servers. I have never done Minecraft Rp, but i can learn fast and I know universal roleplay basics.
Reason for leaving: Most of the time I left servers I played on because they went down, but I stopped playing those types of servers as a whole because there is less human interaction than there used to be. It is simply PVP with context, and alliances are uncommon.

Extra Notes: You have probably noticed that this is a new account, that is because I have never had any reason to make a planet minecraft account, and this is my first time using this forum. I think it is also important to note that I have no Harvest Moon knowledge, I hope that is not an issue (I know it says it is not in the original post, but I am sure it has some influence on the experience)
02/03/2014 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ap0rkal1ps
Name: Taylor
In-game Name: Ap0rkal1ps
How long have you played Minecraft?: About three years
Reason for wanting to join: I love the Harvest Moon series and I love farming.
Favorite In-game Activity: Farming
Previous Servers: Simply-survival.net, myluciddreams.net
Reason for leaving: The servers are mostly always full and the land raided and demolished. I just wish to actually find a place that isn't ruined.
01/04/2014 12:13 am
rell89098
Name:Rell
In-game Name: Quotablesauce28
how long have you played minecraft? for about a year or so
Reason for wanting to join? i like harvest moon and i like minecraft
Fav in game activity: dont really have one but i guess farming and building
Previous servers: idk forgot i haven't tried a server in a min
reason for leaving: mostly lif or gets boring and uninteresting

cant wait hope i make it
11/17/2013 5:09 pm
griffin06
Name: Logan
In-game Name: Merry Braveheart, just call me Merry
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have played back at 1.2.5 and I am still playing now.
Reason for wanting to join: I love to Roleplay and It is very hard to find a server for that.
Favorite In-game Activity: I mostly Ride horses and farm, but I never Mine.
Previous Servers: Massivecraft. Erecia, HollowWorld, Lockedcraft, Passioncraft, and the ones I hate are, Bladecraft and Swagcraft
Reason for leaving: I Never left The ones above, but I left Bladecraft and swagcraft, Bladecraft had a Terrible owner, you know, Power and Fortune. and I left swagcraft because everyone on there was a total Idiot/Moron.

I hope to be Playing on your server!
09/21/2013 9:24 am
thegamergirl6712
Name: Anna
In-game Name: thegamergirl6712
How long have you played Minecraft?: a long time
Reason for wanting to join: i just wanna find a good rp server that is based on a game
Favorite In-game Activity: building
Previous Servers: alot for me to list
Reason for leaving: i just want to play on a rp server thats fun

Also... whats the ip?
09/21/2013 8:48 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
Name: Caleb
In-game Name: Xtremebrawler_x
How long have you played Minecraft?: A little over a year now, and I am good and experienced at it.
Reason for wanting to join: I have never played on a Role play server, or a server like this. I have been accepted for them but they shut down or don't message me the IP.
Favorite In-game Activity: I don't really have one, I just like a bit of everything
Previous Servers: Erm.. I have played on over 100 servers, but I delete most of them.
Reason for leaving: Leaving?? If you mean leaving other servers it's because I have run out of stuff to do or the server crashed.
09/21/2013 7:31 am
ethanxzz1
Name:ethan
In-game Name:ethanxzz

How long have you played Minecraft?:2 years
Reason for wanting to join:i love rp servers a lot
Favorite In-game Activity:dont have one
Previous Servers:minecraft superior gaming
Reason for leaving:bad admins
09/21/2013 7:28 am
ethanxzz1
Name:ethan
In-game Name:ethanxzz
Reason for wanting to join: i love RP servers and this one stood out
Favorite In-game Activity:dont really have one
Previous Servers:minecraft superior gaming,retronixcraft
Reason for leaving:bad admins

plz accept me i love RP servers
09/17/2013 1:58 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
sketchychris
Name: Kazuki
In-game Name: SketchyChris22
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since alpha 1.2.1... I'm not certain how long that was ago...
Reason for wanting to join: Well for one, and hopefully the most obvious, I love Harvest Moon and I love Minecraft, putting them together sounds like a great idea! I also just enjoy the idea of a decent HarvestMoon themed server.
Favorite In-game Activity: ... everything but pixelart.
Previous Servers: Uthrandir and Dawn (any other ones were too long ago to remember :/)
Reason for leaving: I didn't leave Uthrandir, it's a roleplay server, I just want something different every now and them ^-^
09/08/2013 10:57 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
bradfordice
Name: Fred
In-game Name: bradfordice
How long have you played Minecraft?: Three Years now
Reason for wanting to join: I have played the Harvest Moon Series on the GBA and have lots of experience on what the game is about/ how to properly play a part in the community!
Favorite In-game Activity: Player Trading and Farming
Previous Servers: ElixirCraft
Reason for leaving: Server Went down/ lost funds. The server also had faulty staff which always makes a server horrible to play on.

P.S. I would love to help out if you need any staff/ helpers. I have 2 years of staffing experience under my belt including I ran my own server that was 24/7 and fully bukkit functional. The server stayed up for a year and was very successful with a good player base and a strong community. I've staffed many servers that have all went down due to lack of funds or bad decisions on the owners behalf, but I gained valuable experience on how to run a server properly without any flaws. I know how to deal with the people that come on a break the rules. If you'd need any help, I'd be glad to assist (Especially with a server affiliated with the Harvest Moon Series, and such a strong roleplay aspect to it).

Thanks!
09/08/2013 10:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
zagejk
heya! sooo.....I want to join!
Name: zagejk (yes, I prefer my minecraft name. )
In-game Name: zagejk
How long have you played Minecraft?: a year, maybe two.
Reason for wanting to join: I am bored of normal servers, and stuff.
Favorite In-game Activity: farming, relaxing, building....
Previous Servers: plenty. so much I cant exactly count...
Reason for leaving: boredom, and/or too much facrtion and pvp stuff.

thanks!
08/24/2013 6:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
The_Top_Hat
Name: Zac
In-game Name: Top_Hat
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since early Beta... Before hunger and levels.
Reason for wanting to join: I enjoyed Harvest Moon and enjoy Minecraft.
Favorite In-game Activity: Mining or Farming
Previous Servers: Showbot Network, Voidcraft, Skyblock.co, Ubercraft, PhanaticD
Reason for leaving: I haven't yet, I drift back and forth between them.
07/27/2013 11:04 pm
Tayliscious
name: Tay
in game name: Tayliscious
how long have you played: since 1.4
reason for wanting to join: I have been searching and searching for a WELL organized intresting rp server and i feel that this would be a very fun server i have plenty rp expirience and i always stay in deep character! I never break a rule or disrespect any authority.
Favorite in game activities: getting deep in rp and having everyone participate
previous servers: Block city, Erecia, Elysium , Rivendell ect.
reason for leaving: i didnt leave ALL but some werent organized well enough or just got boring and some noone roleplayed!

SO PLEASE WHITELIST ME QUICKLY!
07/07/2013 1:55 am
NiriaGold
Name:Rosellia
In-game Name:Poisonthecat
Reason for wanting to join:I am a big roleplayer and I am in love with the whole Harvest Moon series, I am loyal and I follow/respect each and every rule
Favorite In-game Activity:HC(Hunger Craft)/ Roleplaying c:
Previous Servers:Haze craft & Frost craft, Economy servers
Reason for leaving:I have no reason to leave ^-^ I'd leave if I'd HAVE to
07/06/2013 10:36 pm
SunConure1
Name:Emily
In-game name: SunConure1
How long have you played minecraft?: 1.4.5
Reason for joining: I love minecraft and RP servers are my favorite, especially if they have to do with farming!
Favorite in game activity: I actually have two. Horse breeding and building.
How many servers: Much too many to say.
Reason for leaving: Not enough time (boredom is very unlikely).
07/04/2013 6:29 pm
CrystalFire
I might be able to host it.... But no promises!!! I will look into it is all I'm saying. Of course, it might not be 24/7. At least not until we settle into our new house....
06/24/2013 8:03 pm
Tayliscious
Name: Taylore Reliford
In game name: Tayliscious
How long have i played minecraft: for about 1 1/2 years
Reason for wanting to join: I love rp and what made me want to join your server was your description your server is run like a town you are doing serious rp not the fake stuff
Favorite In game activity: I love to design new things and make people want to see my work
Previous servers: bloc city and Rivendell
Reason for leaving: i feel like the servers weren't REAL rp
06/21/2013 6:02 pm
doublebwl
Terrible news everyone! So, we thought we would have a server. But both of our computers are unable to host one. Anyone willing to step up and create one? It would mean so much to us! We have a house design, rules, and everything else that can help make this server awesome. We just need our foundation! Thanks for your help!
05/30/2013 8:55 pm
sasha9652
Name: Jenna
In-game Name: sasha9652
How long have you played Minecraft?: about a year
Reason for wanting to join:i really like the idea of a serious roleplaying. and i like more mature people
Favorite In-game Activity: I like to build cool shops and houses
Previous Servers: nopvp.com
Reason for leaving:everyone was very chidish and it wasnt serious
05/30/2013 7:40 pm
Link4836
Hey no worries man there's no rush
05/27/2013 12:20 pm
doublebwl
If everything goes according to plan, you will all hopefully get to play next week. Sorry for it being so slow.
05/26/2013 4:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
rexzilla41
Name:Robert
In-game Name:Rexzilla41
How long have you played Minecraft?:Since 1.3
Reason for wanting to join:I would love to join a serious server for once, and i actually played harvest moon a while ago, so i would really enjoy getting into a server based on it.
Favorite In-game Activity:Depends, with friends on LAN, i tend to build a watchtower and defend them, on servers like this, mining, farming.
Previous Servers:Lavacraft, woolcity, Minecraft Universe's server, Skydoesminecrafts server, and a few more.
Reason for leaving:I never quite leave servers, i just go on a different one from time to time, i do have favourites though.
05/26/2013 4:17 pm
Link4836
Lol really excited for this server especially since its gonna remind me a lot about harvest moon. when do you think the server will be up?
05/26/2013 12:51 pm
doublebwl
Haha! The host just had to reforward the port, and tonight we will be creating the layout for the town. This week we will be building all of the shops. And I will take on the role of the harvest goddess and create a forest and lake.
05/25/2013 10:36 pm
CrystalFire
Sounds good to me! This server is gonna rock!
By the way, is the actual server up yet? I mean, not the complete server, but the work in progress? If you are confused, I understand! xP I just want to know if the server has an I.P. yet! Lol, I am so confusing! xD
05/25/2013 8:47 pm
doublebwl
Alrighty! You are all so far accepted. Things should be getting up soon! The thing is, both of us have had computer problems. One thing, the shops will all be built so the town can have some continuity or whatever you call it where everything looks like it has the same style. Is that okay for you builders? If it isn't, you can always be the town builder if you are on the staff and work in the workshop.
05/25/2013 5:33 pm
CrystalFire
Name: Braelyn
In-game Name: NatureHeart
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since late summer, 2011. Or version 1.2.3 if you wish. :3
Reason for wanting to join: I need to have a good village role play server! I am dying for one!! Harvest Moon is a good game, too! Sounds so fun!
Favorite In-game Activity: Buildin' homes for me and my Mo' Creature pets.
Previous Servers: As in RP servers? Corrupt.no-ip.org if that counts... Umm, none others really...
Reason for leaving: Got boring after my selling partner quit and business at my shop died down dramatically.
05/24/2013 2:45 am
Link4836
Name:Cris
In-game name:mebear
Reason for wanting to join:reason for joining is because I've been looking for a server that has a serious roleplay. Also every other server I've been on has no buildings and no one talks, maybe this server might be different.
Favorite In-game Activity: building a home
Previous Servers: to much to count or remember I'm sorry
Reason for leaving: reason for leaving is because the server most of the time didn't even feel like a roleplay server but more like just another minecraft server with everything blown up cause of the creepers and I couldn't get into it since no one toke roleplay serious.
05/14/2013 9:53 pm
11lucy123
Name:Anna
In-game Name:11lucy123
How long have you played Minecraft?:Two years
Reason for wanting to join:This pretty much combines two of my favorite things. Minecraft, and Harvest Moon. I'm so obsessed I most likely need a support group.
Favorite In-game Activity:I love ranching/farming and building(LOVE IT)
Previous Servers:Camelot RP server, Warriors Rp server, Percy Jackson Rp, Medieval Times Rp, and a few others
Reason for leaving:They weren't serious enough, people strayed from the rp, and the most of the time the staff was horrible and unattentive.
OH YES, I would very much enjoy to become a staff member
05/04/2013 7:39 pm
SamAndLynnPlays
Name: Lynn
In-game Name: Sondastala
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1.2.5
Reason for wanting to join: Just because I enjoy roleplay and this sounds pretty fun
Favorite In-game Activity: Depends on the server. Probably mining and farming/ranching
Previous Servers: Way too many to say
Reason for leaving: Most of the time I left because I have a goal(such as have a fully enchanted set of diamond armor) and once I get to it, I feel like I beat the game and most of the time, the people aren't the nicest but I'm hoping its different with this server.
05/04/2013 8:18 pm
doublebwl
Accepted!
05/04/2013 6:56 pm
doublebwl
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com