Has a server you liked died?

fartcrafter's Avatar fartcrafter7/25/14 2:17 am
1 emeralds 168 1
7/25/2014 2:35 am
Z645's Avatar Z645
Hope you like this thread

My story
When i was first introduced to minecraft i have a cracked account and i had no idea about cracked servers so i tried bout 50-200 servers and finally i found a server, i spent 10 mins running around the server, it was a survival server with a small community based around a irl family and i found a player named "brookie" or something like that and i begged to be able to join them and she let me we made lots of towns with her and her other 1-5 members that were her irl brothers/cousins i spent about 2 months on that server and one day the server went to premium and i cried, im usually a tough guy but it was so sad that my fist and best minecraft server experience was ruined, after months passed by i got a premium account and i joined the server, nobody was there and everything was gone so i left nd to this day i never returned (this happened between 2010-2011)
fartcrafter
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy