Have an adventure you'd like to share?! Click this thread!

GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation12/21/14 11:53 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 31
12/31/2014 2:58 pm
IDKCharlie's Avatar IDKCharlie
Hello, all!

I see you have an adventure you'd like to share, or your interested in seeing the adventures that people have conquered.
Now, on top of your adventure post, please put:
"Safe to try this at home!" If its safe to try at home, or:
"Don't try this at home!" If its not safe, and put a reason so people aren't tempted.
Here is one of my adventures me and my BFF took:

Don't try this at home!
Their were baby & big alligators, but we were lucky!

We where walking in her backyard woods (Huge), and it had rained the day before.
There was a river on the path, huge. I was scared because of my instinct, but she pushed me on. The water was knee-high deep, dangerous, but we didn't realize that at the time. We jumped in the water and splashed a lot. We reached a little island that we wanted to get to, but deep water was surrounding it. I saw what I thought was an alligator, and I think it was. Though, my BFF jumped right in. She walk threw the thick, deep water to the island and waved me on. She was getting it on video tape on her camera. I jumped in and splashed over. She handed me the camera and told me to tape her, so she kept jumping in. We headed home and luckily we where safe. I was sure I saw an alligator or 2. We laughed and clapped hands. We where wearing boots, and they where now dirty (I know, dumb, It was a few years ago before a doofus burnt down the neighborhood woods).
But heres where it gets scary:
We showed the video to her parents!
DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!!
Haha!
THE
END!

Ok, so I would like to hear the adventures YOU took with maybe a friend, relative, or by yourself. Share it here, for all PMCers to see.
Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon!
GamingSensation
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2014 2:58 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
IDKCharlie
Don't try this at home! You will die.

One time, I saw an Oreo. I wanted that Oreo. I wanted it bad. I didn't know how old it was. But I ate it anyway. I know I know, it was risky. I could have choked and died right there and then, but I got lucky and lived. I live to tell the tale to generations to come.
12/31/2014 2:01 pm
GamingSensation
What adventures have YOU experienced recently or a long time ago?
Post here today!
12/30/2014 6:07 pm
GamingSensation
Bump
12/29/2014 10:23 pm
GamingSensation
Bump
12/28/2014 8:05 pm
GamingSensation
Meh
12/28/2014 12:09 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
Am I the only person who doesn't have near death experiences on a regular basis?
12/27/2014 11:56 pm
GamingSensation
xD Bump
12/27/2014 4:42 pm
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Bobbinz
The adventure I'd like to share is Sonic Adventure.
That is all.
12/27/2014 3:23 pm
GamingSensation
LOL!!!! GG
Bump
12/27/2014 6:07 am
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Pfft none of these are real adventures. Y'all need to listen up, hehe.

Once upon a time, there was a dragon. The dragon lived in a castle and had his castle invaded by a green muscular man and his pet donkey. The dragon fell in love with the donkey and they had a few lovely kids, the end. (Shrek has taught me a lot)

Okay now for a real story.

One day, I was clearing up my house and night was approaching fast. I continued to whistle and chirp tunes while I swept and my brush along the floor, picking up some bottles and old chocolate wrappings; this was a year or so ago and it was a little while after Halloween had just finished, so yes, candy was a thing. After cleaning it all, the skies turned black and the lights in the house grew brighter, almost as if the light outside had been absorbed by the household I was currently in, the life being swept from the sky.
At the time, it was a little tense. Being home alone, there's almost no sound, so it came as a shock to me when I heard things fall over, a sudden thud on wood could be heard on the opposite side of the house. My brain immediately jumped to: "That's definitely a serial killer and I'm gonna die" and as my breathe ran short, I brought myself closer to the sound. More things were dropping, but not all at once, it was slow and consistent, like a tap dripping water. I had almost reached the edge of the door when all the lights blinked out. Complete darkness and the sound still thumping away. What at first I had assumed was objects hitting the ground has no occurred to me that it was a very loud heartbeat. A cold breath made contact with my face and I reflexed my fist straight forward as fast as a bullet. It made contact. It hurt. It was amazing. The adrenaline rushing through my body as I had, apparently, punched out an intruder in my household and knocked out the lights like he knocked out mine! Speaking of lights, they turned back on again and there my cousin was, sprawled out on the ground, my other cousin running over and comforting him and a weird soundbox just continuing to produce heartbeats.
"Oh my god, Ben, it was just a prank! You freaking punched him!"

and that's the story of how I punched my cousin in the face because I thought he was going to kill me, true story.
12/26/2014 10:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
YourLocalFloridian
IT WAS BETA 1.7.3...............

I had just bought Minecraft, and made my first house! yay!
I tried making a fireplace by burning wood, but of course that didn't last long, so I learned about Netherack and got some. it worked, I had a fireplace in my indoor pool! BUT....then I hit right click, and found out how flammable wood was xD

my first house went up in flames, and i rebuilt it using cobblestone!
12/26/2014 10:19 pm
GamingSensation
Lol!
Bump!
12/26/2014 12:18 pm
YourLocalFloridian
Hmmmmmmmmm,

For my birthday last year I ate James Dean.
No joke xD
It was a 1950s diner, the hamburger special I ordered was called 'the James Dean'.
My kids are going to have some awesome stories xD
12/26/2014 10:49 am
GamingSensation
Bump
12/25/2014 10:34 pm
GamingSensation

Bump
12/25/2014 9:10 pm
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
samus0374
I was skipping school, and I was bored waiting inside a bathroom, so I peeked outside and saw an empty car that belonged to this dude that threw eggs at my house, ( I could tell because it was a drive by egging and his car had a unique paint job) so I took a rock and smashed the driver seat window in, took some gas from his car in a bottle I found in a trash can, poured it in, lit some tissue paper from the bathroom and threw it inside. His car went up in flames and I started running, but when I went around a corner a cop caught me and I had to go to a Juvie, and do community service. Wasn't sued though. So it wasn't all bad but it still sucked.
12/25/2014 10:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
FairlyOddTarots
You should really change your forum avatar if that actually happened… its too happy
12/25/2014 8:58 pm
GamingSensation
Bump
12/24/2014 12:50 am
GamingSensation
Bump!
12/23/2014 7:16 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
ok

a few years ago (sixth grade? probably after that...), I got invited to some weird sleepover by some girls who turned out to hate me (well, doesn't everyone? they just used me when they had fights with friends or wanted money) and it was really weird and awkward and I just got made fun of the entire time. the next morning, one of the girls decided that we'd go to this weird 'jungle' (a bush/creek thing at a park near her) and try to get through it. It was all going well until this one evil girl stepped on an ants nest and they crawled all up her leg. Then this other girl almost stepped on a snake. The same girl who stepped on the ants nest fell into waist-high water (creek water). It was like nature was taking revenge on them c:
12/26/2014 11:53 am
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Diamondcrafter_3
omg that is so awesome
12/24/2014 12:49 am
GamingSensation
Thats awesome.
12/23/2014 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
harrycheebs2
This is completely safe!

I don't go on adventures - video games are a good, safe way to do them
12/23/2014 9:49 am
GamingSensation
Haha!
Bump
12/22/2014 3:16 am
YourLocalFloridian
Kids, only try this at home if you're looking for something to not try at home!

This was a while back, there's a car lot on the other side of my woods, with about 2 dozen old cars from the 1950s and so. I was sitting in my favorite,a 1961 DeSoto, and my sister was playing in some dirt.suddenly, the owners of the lot drove up in front of the DeSoto and parked their truck! My sister ran and hid behind the DeSoto. Thankfully the DeSoto has no seats, so I crouched and hid behind the dashboard.we weren't caught, and the owners left the property.close wax!
12/22/2014 1:13 am
Level 33 : Artisan Taco
Qubish
Don't Try this at home!
My friend almost died.

So me, a friend vincent, and my friend jack were hangin out at vincents house. We played some GTAV xbox for a while, then decided to go outside (Yes, without being told ) They live in a area with a nice little creek nearby, so we decided to go around there. My friend vincent has seen multiple wolves and such around there, so they took a small knife and a slingshot... the slingshot broke halfway there xD

What ended up happening, is my friend jack, wearing flip-flops, stepped in the creek to walk to the other side... and stepped on a snake! (We are 13) He screamed and kicked and his flip flops went flying while he ran to a hill. xD His shoes landed to the snake, and he ended up giving vincent tips on how to catch it while vincent sneaked towards it with his pocket knife like he was gonna assassinate it. "Grab it by the neck and dont let it bite you!" I ended up picking a giant log up and carrying it and just stabbing the snake multiple times until it swam away. (It was a water moccasin)
12/22/2014 12:29 am
GamingSensation
Awesome adventures, mostly death-related! Haha, but at least you all are safe. How about the rest of you? Any adventures up your sleeves? Nearly fateful moments ?
12/22/2014 12:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Geek
DarkCorruption
Ok heres mine.

Don't try this at home

Ok so as a kid I LOVED Zelda Majoras Mask.
One day I performed a stunt from my roof to my pool.
Since Link would always do those jumps.
And that gave me a broken leg!
12/22/2014 12:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Peafski08
DON"T DO THIS AT HOME!!
(If we missed he might of died)
So around the time that Brave came out, my big cousins (Well most of my big cousins on my mums side) went adventuring through the forest right near my uncles farm. We brought some snacks, like apples, crisps, chocolate and some tea in a thermos. We also brought along my uncles bow and arrow. Technically I brought my uncles bow and the arrows to accompany it. When we were halfway through, my cousins and I decided to have a little rest and eat some snacks. One of my cousins James decided to pop the apple on his head, I decided to pick up the bow and arrow, as he leaned on one of the trees. I shot two arrows that missed his face, and then the last arrow hit very close to the bottom of the apple, almost scraping his scalp Then we went more into the woods where we made a shooting range of food It was pretty fun. Albeit dangerous.
12/22/2014 12:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ZeldaStone
Don't try this at home: I nearly died.

So I have a pool, and a slide. I tried jumping off of the slide into the pool. I hit my arm on the way down, but luckily I I made it into the water. All I did was break my arm.
12/22/2014 12:00 am
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
Oh neat, time to use this thread often and hopefully get my stories heard

First story:
I was up late at night just browsing the web and then found this thread and posted the story you're reading. It filled me with so much glee
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome