I have a question

PookieSK's Avatar PookieSK1/27/15 1:35 am
1 emeralds 500 3
1/27/2015 11:27 am
Azie's Avatar Azie
I have a question.
If subscriber specials are not allowed but let's plays are.
Is it permitted to upload basic minecraft videos to pmc? (because let's plays and server reviews etc. are)
PookieSK
Level 16 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2015 11:27 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
_CreeperGirl
No i mean i've read that all before but it does not say anything about if it's blocked or accepted.
(it isn't in the accepted list but neither is it in the unacceptable)
and also: why should server reviews be accepted then but Minecraft art not

But it says that videos are considered to be written content and are allowed in the blog section right there... "Basic Minecraft video" can mean anything, but as long as it isn't an announcment video, it should be okay. Also, I don't know what you're talking about as far as Minecraft art not being allowed. It's also clearly stated in that same section that it is allowed. Server reviews are also acceptable blog content, however your review must list pros and cons of the server, your personal experience, suggestions for the future, etc. so it isn't interpreted as a server ad.
01/27/2015 10:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
EditandrewI think I found it:
Anything good in here?

No i mean i've read that all before but it does not say anything about if it's blocked or accepted.
(it isn't in the accepted list but neither is it in the unacceptable)
and also: why should server reviews be accepted then but Minecraft art not
01/27/2015 2:10 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Editandrew
I think I found it:

7.2.2. Acceptable Blogs
The following categories of blog are acceptable in the Blog section. Anything outside of these categories either belongs in the forums or does not belong on Planet Minecraft.
Tutorials: These are blogs that are meant to teach people something.

Art: Drawings, paintings, and comics are considered written content. However, there are a couple of minor limitations. You are allowed only one art blog, and an art blog must have more than one piece of art in it. Usual spam rules apply, as always.

Vlogs/Let's Plays: Videos on their own are considered a medium of written content. Please note however that writing a short description of the video is recommended, so to not limit the readability. Episodic content must be posted all in one blog.

Reviews: These blogs provide a constructive opinion about a game, Minecraft feature, server, or other item. Using reviews as a way to advertise submissions,
servers, etc. is considered spam and must be taken to the forums. In order to qualify as a review, you should include what you like about the item, what you didn't like, and a possible score or even recommendation about it. Slander is not tolerated and will result in a ban.

Journals/Experiences: Relating what happened to you in your Minecraft world, sharing your feelings and events that happened to you either in the game or while on a server.

Articles/Opinions: These blogs include research and well-thought ideas, or opinions about Minecraft, Planet Minecraft, or the community. Slander is not tolerated and will result in a ban.

Stories: Creations made of the written word with the purpose to entertain with fantastic events that don't normally happen in the real world. Creating fictions to blacklist, attack, flame someone will not be tolerated and will result in the story being removed.

Constructive Criticism: A blog in which you constructively criticise an individual/object/thing, this is different to a "rant" (See Below). Constructive criticism is defined as a piece of work that picks apart and critiques a person or thing and possibly gives advice on how this person/thing could change. Slander, or the misrepresentation of the person or thing, is not tolerated and will result in a ban.
Interviews: A blog type in which a person (interviewer) asks another (interviewee) a series of questions relating to their life and personality. It must be a living, breathing person and not a fake item, block, creature, or concept. This includes Steves, Herobrines, Creepers, etc. Interviews with yourself are introductions and belong in the forums as there is already a section dedicated for members to know you better. As a note, inappropriate questions or those that reveal personal information are not allowed

Anything good in here?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome