Have you ever been accused of hacking?

Valar_Morghulis's Avatar Valar_Morghulis5/27/15 9:47 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 30
5/30/2015 9:58 am
Technoman1130's Avatar Technoman1130
If so, where and why?

Some people on Mineplex accused me of hacking because I was lagging really really bad. ;-; I was playing Bacon Brawl and someone said I had anti-knockback but actually there were massive lag spikes and everything kept freezing. e.e
Valar_Morghulis
Level 47 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2015 9:58 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
I was playing Minestrike on Mineplex, and I had an AK-47 in my hand, so I rushed to the other team's base. I got there just in time to find an enemy running from me. And with pure luck (and skill), I headshotted him.(OHKO) He started accusing me of hacking and started calling me a "Retardo" and "Nubbie", so I just reported him to the forums. Fortunately, my report was accepted because I had screenshots for proof, and now I don't have to deal with him anymore.
05/30/2015 9:57 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
One time, when an owner gave me OP, I toggled socialspy, and the next day when he tried to tell the other guy he was PM'ing to tell me he was busy, I busted him. Let the hacking claims ensue.
05/30/2015 9:45 am
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
mineplexshi
This year, on mineplex. it said "For suspect movnent" That happens all the time, nither if am playing draw my thing or at the lobby.

Pherhaps, that happens all the days, so thats why i play always on hypixel
05/30/2015 9:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ArtistBaka
I got acussed hacking in Super Smash Mobs but goodly i didn't got reported.. ;-; i already told them that i was lagging alot and somtimes it will randomly let me fly.. in the lobby on my screen.. But i didn't know it will effect people in other mini games..
05/30/2015 8:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
TheGrimGamer14
Minecraft more times then I can count.

TF2 is my real story.

I use to be a Plat Engi back in the day I took a break and started playing competitive again a few year later. Since I was just starting again I got put in a low league. Got voted off a season for hacking when I'm just good, I was Engi. They were saying I had unlimited sentry health when I was just doing a Sigafoo save something that every engi should know.

Been voted off more pubs then I care to count.
05/30/2015 9:31 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Had to look up sigafoo save, and now I know. Thanks!
05/30/2015 9:38 am
TheGrimGamer14
No Problem, its a really useful technique and will dominate pubs, and comps.
05/30/2015 8:46 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Not in Minecraft, but I got VAC banned for a day for, guess what, literally nothing. I have never installed ANY form of mod or changed the game files. Then I was unbanned. Wth?
05/30/2015 8:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Scraps
Hey doooooooooooood.......i ahve been banned for an hour because when i played castle seige and i got banned for killing the wolves but i was not spawwn killing ;-;
05/28/2015 3:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
I think Mineplex is kinda dumb just because if you lag a lot you're most likely going to be accused of hacking/ temp banned.
05/28/2015 2:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Noble Crafter
I got accused of hacking on Mineplex when i was playing a game (can't remember which) with double jumps and I lagged so badly I started flying. I got sent to the hub and it warned me.
Also, I got banned from a less well known server for "breaking in" to the village with a wall surrounding it by using a way created and used by LOTS of other players over the wall. All of the items needed to survive like shops and villagers and jobs for gold were in there. Also, there was no door.
05/28/2015 2:20 pm
RainBowCake_123
Yes, I was on The Hive MC server playing Block Party and I was on the very edge of the block (you could obviously tell I was still on the block) and someone said "MinecraftGirl050 is hacking!!" and at the end, I won and they said "bg hax". It was funny.
05/28/2015 2:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
Lex The Gallade
peculiarisemperIf so, where and why?

Some people on Mineplex accused me of hacking because I was lagging really really bad. ;-; I was playing Bacon Brawl and someone said I had anti-knockback but actually there were massive lag spikes and everything kept freezing. e.e

Minecraft and Tf2

Minecraft: I've been accused of hacking... probably because I was at that moment. (I was young >~<)

TF2: I've never hacked on a steam game and don't plan to. Not only am I not dumb enough to try, I have skill. I very much applaud VALVᴇ's security and carefulness. VAC FTW! I got accused by some children because I was actually competent at the game.
05/28/2015 2:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
takochako987
On PlanetBeacon skylock. I donated $72 for Matrix and some noob got on accusing me some of my Matrix buddies and an Admin of hacking! We were all lolling as he reported us for "fly hacking" aka being admin or a donor! XD I fell out of my chair! The report came up as "Invalid"! lol. noobs are SOOOOOOOO annoying!
05/27/2015 3:53 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1279828
[deleted]
05/27/2015 3:46 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
If you're good at any minigame, its inevitable someone will call hacks. Ironically, I've been called a hacker on a Creative Plots server, where the only way to hack is to circumvent the /plotme system, which is not exactly easy to do.
05/27/2015 3:43 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
No, but I have been accused of harrasment.

You see, on my old server, one guy decided to have these 'events'. They weren't exactly rare, as they happened about twice a day.

They usually went like this: Guy and good friends are having a good time. Someone's house 'catches fire'. Guy almost dies trying to save the victims.

Knowing these things don't happen naturally (it was a creative server and buildings don't catch fire, only lava can be placed), me and my friend tried to find out why he did this. Was it out of narcissism and wanted to get attention? Did he do it to entertain? We never found out, as a moderator closed our build down for 'harassment'. We were never trying to harass others, we just wanted to find out why and how this guy did stuff like this.
05/27/2015 12:50 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Archer
_Hybrid
Everytime I kill someone on mineplex who is under the age of 13.
Everytime
05/27/2015 2:10 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
Aren't you 13 though?
05/27/2015 12:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Toast
Lufuu
iv only been accused of hacking a few times, all of them xray, its the way i mine, half the time i hit diamonds or other ores, fun times.
05/27/2015 12:45 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
this happened back in 2012. Don't judge me, I was very young at the time.

So I was on this server, don't remember the name or any details, and being the idiot that I was back then I kept spamming the admins to jail me for 1 minute because I wanted to see what it was like. So eventually I got sent to jail and muted but it did not specify for how long I was sent to jail for. I waited about 10-20 minutes and I still wasn't let out so I decided to try the next day. Still no luck. This continued for 4 days until the owner came on when I was on. The owner changed my spawn and teleported me to a place. At first I was happy because I thought I was being let out but when I saw where he teleported me I was dissapointed. I was in a death trap. 2 rows of cobwebs, 30 block fall, another 2 layers of cobwebs, 10 block fall and lava. And my spawn was at the top of it. After a lot of deaths I got banned with the message: Only hackers go to prison
05/27/2015 12:40 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I had a "friend" (definitely not me) that was so bad at PvP the moderators just assumed that the other guys were hacking and kicked them.

It all got sorted in the end though
05/27/2015 12:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
I go on servers that dont have mods that ban people without legit reasons, so I stay AS FAR AWAY AS I CAN FROM MINEPLEX.
I can tell the difference between aimbot and lag, but aparently like 3 steve skin noobs couldnt.
I joined a usual server I go on, and went into kit pvp. Selected a kit and my internet crashed. I didnt know, cus I was still walking around (that kind of lag spike) and killed everyone on the map because I thought they were lagging. I got banned for like a month and it was a newer server so I couldnt repeal the ban and get back on early for bad internet.
long story short: dont trust verizon.
05/27/2015 12:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Sterman00985
I've been accused loads of times. I was even banned from a server for "kill aura" but I really wasn't hacking XD I also have been hacksuated on mineplex once by a helper that got demoted :/ So yeah never get good pvp skills XD
05/27/2015 12:06 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Yes, by a Server's auto message thing (Anti-Hack) when to be extremely honest, I was only lagging. I told a mod/admin/owner? (The mods on the server were pretty good) that I was lagging a lot, and they understood. I only got warned by the Anti-Hack that I need to stop hacking or else. Didn't get banned, due to signing out.

The other time was a friend being 'weird' and called me a hacker for going into Creative, he didn't mean it but it was confusing for a second.
05/27/2015 11:47 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
A lot.

In Mineplex.

Specifically: Turf Wars.
05/27/2015 11:42 am
Level 23 : Expert Pony
Marsci
Me and my friend are always being accused of hacking in PvP on any server.

Recently, (well, actually a month or two, to be honest) we were playing a minigame and I was lagging. Some derp recorded me and posted it on the server forums. Apparently he/she posted it twice because on one post a mod didn't accept it, and on the other they did. But anyways, they seriously thought I was hacking for "Kill Aura" and I was banned for a month. It was so silly and I don't go on it anymore. :c

The thing is it a well known server so I don't completely understand, since bigger servers will probably have better mods but eep.
05/27/2015 10:00 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
-snip-
05/27/2015 9:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MapMaker999
peculiarisemperIf so, where and why?

05/27/2015 9:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MapMaker999
Yep Same here
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome