Do you like eating at buffets?

ItsMeCorey's Avatar ItsMeCorey7/3/15 12:27 am
7/3/2015 1:35 am
ItsMeCorey's Avatar ItsMeCorey
I Love buffets but they make me feel sick. I still love eating at them though. How about you guys?
ItsMeCorey
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 1:34 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
I have never eaten out of a dumpster, took my own packet of crisps (chips for you dumbo 'Murricans' jk) unopened that some friends threw in a bin though, that count?
07/03/2015 1:35 am
ItsMeCorey
Kinda. It's almost the same....and it did come from the dumpster since it was once in the dumpster. So...yea I'd say it counts
07/03/2015 1:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
TanaeMC
Yes. Well, it was a packet of twinkies and chips still in its wrappers so who could blame me. It was delicious.
07/03/2015 1:24 am
ItsMeCorey
Oh nice man. Thats 2 people so far out of like five or six. Not bad. I am starting to feel pretty normal about this after all
07/03/2015 1:13 am
ItsMeCorey
Sorry I was just curious about this and had to ask. I would never eat out of a dumpster today even if I was starving.
07/03/2015 1:04 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
ItsMeCorey
Namez
ItsMeCorey Each day cost me 57 cents to live

Sounds hard to believe, considering you'd need WiFi, and an electric bill which is way more than that a day.

I am staying with a friend right now. Besides, I budget all aspects of my life when I can.

Oh, well that explains a lot.
07/03/2015 1:03 am
ItsMeCorey
Namez

Sounds hard to believe, considering you'd need WiFi, and an electric bill which is way more than that a day.

I am staying with a friend right now. Besides, I budget all aspects of my life when I can.
07/03/2015 1:03 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
The PMC Forums - Asking how to date girls, and asking the weirdest questions since 2010.
07/03/2015 12:57 am
forgot about you

07/03/2015 12:51 am
ItsMeCorey
AzieI can safely say that I've never eaten from a dumpster.

ItsMeCoreyI was just poor. I am kinda ashamed about it. I mean it's pretty normal right? I'm sure a lot of people eat out of a dumpster but never admit it out of pride.

I really don't think I'd call this normal, but I suppose it also kind of depends on where you live in the world. I wouldn't judge you for it though. When you don't have the money to adequately feed yourself, you do what you have to do to survive.

I am eating mainly bananas now. I use to mainly eat noodles but im switching to bananas now. Each day cost me 57 cents to live. Not bad huh. Plus I feel healthy.
07/03/2015 12:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Yes... I have
07/03/2015 12:53 am
ItsMeCorey
Thank goodness That makes me feel a bit more normal. It's something I have never asked anyone in real life about before. LOL....too embarrassed I guess.
07/03/2015 12:43 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I can safely say that I've never eaten from a dumpster.

ItsMeCoreyI was just poor. I am kinda ashamed about it. I mean it's pretty normal right? I'm sure a lot of people eat out of a dumpster but never admit it out of pride.

I really don't think I'd call this normal, but I suppose it also kind of depends on where you live in the world. I wouldn't judge you for it though. When you don't have the money to adequately feed yourself, you do what you have to do to survive.
07/03/2015 12:35 am
ItsMeCorey
07/03/2015 12:30 am
forgot about you

I haven't eaten out of a dumpster, I don't think I'd ever want to, but if you have to, do it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome