[play.HavenMC.com] | Towny | SkyBlock | Factions | Creative

mishrathium's Avatar mishrathium1/28/12 4:20 am
1 emeralds 12.8k 702
12/14/2015 3:54 pm
Famouskilz's Avatar Famouskilz

[IP] play.HavenMC.com
[website] news.HavenMC.com

Haven has no whitelist so come experience what so many others already love! Haven rewards hardwork and lets you choose your path to adventure.

Multiple paths

Grief protection while part of a Town
PvP protection while in a Town (or make your town a PvP arena!)
Ability to create Nations and Tax other towns
A vibrant diverse economy shop system for Towns
Dungeons with hourly reward chests
Treasure Hunting with massive rewards
Monthly Building contests
Spleef and Cloudrace events
Many events at our event hub to try
Monster Hunting Arena

Live the way you wish!

Hard work is the road to glory here. This is a survival server. Everyone has the ability to protect themselves and their property by creating or joining a Town. But the strongest players create Towns and Nations, recruit new members and have a thriving community of thier own!

Social aspects are easy to find in Haven. Players may create towns and invite friends. Expand these towns and create shops or event areas. Trade with other players and towns. Become a Nation that influences other towns. Create a strong economy to support your residents or charge tax's on players in your town. Haven strives to create an experience enjoyable to any social player but not force the lone wolves to join in for protection.

Grief & PvP Protection are easily available using our advanced town system. You may protect everything you build and be safe from pvp be either creating your own town are joining one that provides it. However if you would rather walk on the risky side you could be a town that has pvp enabled, arena area's or enctice people to infilitrate your area and then punish them for tresspassing!

Get promoted as all our current staff have been players. A solid core value system is in place to learn from our forums and those people who strive to embody it get promoted to be examples for the community. Copy and paste the info at the top of this post to be ranked up in game!

Your adventure begins!

Administration: We were one of the first 20 servers to upgrade to 1.1, one of the first 30 servers on 1.2.4 and had 1.2.5 available on release. We have a dedicated, resourceful and professional staff to provide the best foundation a server can offer. No whitelist, nothing to lose, try us - today!

Town System
Player Shops
Mob Arena
Level player skills
Chest Protection
Grief Protection
PvP Warhub events
Building Contests
Treasure Hunting
Lifts, Gates, Bridges
Dungeons with Reward Chests
GM Events

*shoutout @Acrobot, @Notaround who created custom plugins just for us!

This is a server that does not tolerate spamming chat with swearing and caps.
No Xray - you will be banned for this.
No spam, racism, sexism or derogatory remarks.
Harassment is not tolerated.

Thank you to our many donators!
Donate Now
Benefits!

Full Rules and Guides
[website] http://www.HAVENmc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[IP] HAVENMC.COM
mishrathium
Level 29 : Expert Pirate

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/14/2015 3:54 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pirate
Famouskilz
Interesting. Might consider joining with new staff.
11/20/2015 2:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
slickzzz
HavenMC is one of the most played Towny Server in minecraft, with a great community with helpful staff on all the time to answer your questions and assist you. Haven has some incredible and gripping pvp fights you will not experience on other servers, Your Adventure starts here, to join the ip is play.havenmc.com or havenmc.com, The website is http://www.havenmc.com
08/25/2015 9:36 am
hookeyed
I've been playing on this server for a long time. Great staff, always ready to answer questions or resolve any issues you might encounter. MCMMO system is very extensive and allows for an engaging PvP experience. A lot of interesting people to interact with while you're playing, a great place to socialize. Overall it's a great place to play, I highly recommend checking it out.
08/10/2015 11:35 pm
LibratesHavenMc
Haven Is one of the best servers I played on very addictive great friendly players and staff!
Play.havenmc.com
08/08/2015 1:31 am
BillyD
play.havenmc.com is a great server for whatever you are interested in. You can Pvp, build anything you can imagine, and much more. If you're looking for a server to join Haven is the right choice. Haven has helpful staff and a great community, so starting off is a simple task.
Join Haven and have some fun!
08/04/2015 11:37 pm
Level 26 : Expert Skinner
ShannonGood
Come join us at ip: play.havenmc.com ! A variety of game modes for every interest and an awesome community of players! Regular events and so many custom plugins make this server better than the rest.
08/04/2015 12:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Kittypanters
[center][size=150][b]NEW WARLORDS EVENT![/b][/size]

Do you love PvP? Do you love contests? Do you want to test your skills in an event that actually gives you something in return? Check out our new Warlords!

This event will take place 5 days before the last day of each month. Think of this event like UFC or National Boxing; you fight for the title of the Warlords prefix in game! That means for the entirety of the following month, everyone will know who you are and just how good you are!

So how do you win Warlords? During the event you will pvp in brackets of 1v1's until the winner is determined on the last day!

Rules and regulations may be found [url=www.havenmc.com/forum/page/1/m/3472437/viewthread/23478734-new-warlords-event#p103301511]HERE[/url] on HavenMC's website.

[simg]i.imgur.com/OO1lyCz.png[/simg]

[simg]i.imgur.com/sTfH6bP.png[/simg]

[b]Remember, you must sign up a week before the event, so get practicing! Come visit HavenMC today![/b]

[size=150][b][IP][/b] PLAY.HAVENMC.COM[/size]

[size=150][url]www.havenmc.com/[/url][/center][/size]
08/03/2015 3:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
youlef1999
HavenMC is one of the most played towny servers on minecraft, with helpful staff and fun players. You will experience intense PvP battles along with rivalry

Your adventure starts here.
07/31/2015 11:29 pm
monstermicrom
There are many things to do on play.havenmc.com lots of pvp, events and stuff to build. The staff are very helpful and nice. There and countless plugins and they have their own custom plugins as well! Hope to see you there!
07/31/2015 12:11 am
MrMcPeanuts
Haven is the best towny server out there! I love it with my whole heart and it's so much fun to play on! You will always be on an adventure while you are playing Haven because there is so much to do! Making towns, MCMMO, PvP, and many other things are what you can do on Haven! Go ahead and join the best server ever today!
06/21/2015 5:14 pm
Taboshkas
I have been playing on this amazing server for a long time, I have played on lots of minecraft servers and Haven has been my top choice for ever since i started playing. They have been up for 3 years + spending thousands of dollars to keep a lag free 20 + TPS server that is great for everyone. This server has something for everyone, whether you like building, pvp, owning a town and nation, living in a town, being with nice people, mcmmo, or just being on a server of great variety. Haven definatly is the worlds most professinal server with professinal staff, custom plugins, lighning fast speeds, advanced donations, a great website, and a great owner.

This server is always packed for a reason what are you waiting for? Join the great havenmc today at Play.Havenmc.com
06/19/2015 4:03 pm
mishrathium
Summer is in full swing! We welcome back all our students and look forward to another fantastic summer vacation together!

Many great new ideas have been flowing in and already implemented - join us today at PLAY.HAVENMC.COM!
06/18/2015 11:04 am
buggy559
HavenMC - Your Adventure Begins
My adventure began in August 2012. I have played on Haven for almost 3 years now, and it is basically the only thing I do on Minecraft. Haven has towny, creative, skyblock, and acid islands. We offer protection, marriage, pvp, parkour, and much more. Haven's community is absolutely amazing as well. The community is always active, talented, and friendly. We also offer many fun events to get involved with all the time. So come on and join HavenMC, and begin your adventure!
05/29/2015 5:37 pm
mishrathium
Summer has arrived and with it new player run events! Make sure to visit our forums @ www.HavenMC.com for all the latest fun!
05/25/2015 2:46 pm
mishrathium
Please have a fantastic and safe memorial day!
05/22/2015 5:14 pm
mishrathium
Take all things in moderation. Even the most amazing server ever, play.havenmc.com - make time for family and friends this weekend and pwn some noobs!
05/09/2015 6:36 pm
mishrathium
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

play.HavenMC.com - Your adventure begins!
05/08/2015 5:03 pm
mishrathium
could it get any hotter? only @ play.HavenMC.com!

Summer is around the bend and it's time to make those staff applications! Be all you can be, your adventure begins!

play.HavenMC.com
05/01/2015 6:12 pm
mishrathium
Have you noticed it? So have we! Spring is in the air!

Look for more summer contests soon @ www.HavenMC.com
04/26/2015 4:12 pm
mishrathium
www.HavenMC.com celebrates amazing ideas from our players so with open arms we welcome our newest staff member chosen by our players!

Congrats!
04/24/2015 6:14 pm
mishrathium
congrats to Perps who has become our Acid Islands moderator!

Looking to join the team? check www.HavenMC.com for positions available.
04/19/2015 3:41 pm
PerplexVortex
Haven is simply the best server to play on, the community and staff is so open minded to the players aspects and acts like they are the player who plays everyday. There are mutiple ways how to get money to make towns, buy gear for pvp, or simply bribe people to get what you want. These ways would be first voting for the server which makes it one of the top servers. While you're voting you also get $250, 1 point (used to rank up in game), and two diamonds. There are also other ways on how to get money. You can recive loot from muitiple chests around the world that instantly give you items, exp, and money. I hope you enjoy your time at Haven and have the adventure of a life time with all of the other Havenites.
04/18/2015 6:30 pm
mishrathium
Have a great idea for a minecraft mothers day contest?

let us know what that is @ www.HavenMC.com!
04/17/2015 5:36 pm
mishrathium
Happy Mothers Minecraft Day contest coming soon!

check forums for details...www.havenmc.com
04/05/2015 6:33 pm
mishrathium
Enjoy your Easter Gifts on www.HavenMC.com!
04/04/2015 5:52 pm
mishrathium
www.HavenMC.com wishes everyone a fun and safe easter! Our easter contest is still available on our forums @ www.havenMC.com for entry for all!
03/30/2015 6:28 pm
mishrathium
Easter contests are available for all on our creative servers! Make sure to visit www.HavenMC.com for details!
03/28/2015 6:50 pm
mishrathium
Since we are asked every day about how to make an amazing server, we will soon upload our HMC Server Series!
03/27/2015 5:43 pm
mishrathium
April Fools 2011

The Locked Chest Easter Egg was a naturally generated block that was used for the 2011 edition of the annual April Fools Joke by Notch. If the player attempted to open the chest, they would get a message stating that a key from the Steve Co. was needed.

The Minecraft Store was also modified on April 1, 2011. If one were to go to the site, they would also find many easter eggs such as the following:

Clicking "Proceed to Checkout" would trigger a screamer followed by a dinosaur from Jurrassic Park to begin to fly across the screen.
Entering items at a value of over $10,000 would send a pop-up message asking if you were prone to seizures. If the player would to say yes, the screen would start to flash.
If one acessed the script to the Dinosaur easter egg, a reference to the Konami Code would appear.

April Fools 2012

Main Article: Minecraft 2.0
Halloween 2012

On October 31, 2012, all Zombies, Skeletons, and various other hostile mobs had their standard heads replaced with Pumpkins or Jack-o'-Lanterns. Killing them would have the block on their head drop.
Christmas 2012-2013

From December 24-26, all chests had their orginal skin change to a present. Two special skins were also added for the player to use.
03/23/2015 2:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DeviationzGaming
I have to admit, I have logged on and played on Hundreds of minecraft servers in the 5 years I have played minecraft. But out of all these servers, I've been on HavenMC the longest and I still go on it to this very day. Over two years of fun and memories I've had on this server I can't remember them all because of how many there are. I haven't had as much fun on any video game as I have had playing minecraft at HavenMC. It's a family and child-friendly environment with so much to offer. The owner and staff put in countless hours into perfecting the server and creating a fun and safe environment for everyone.

Wanna have fun? play.havenmc.com
03/21/2015 6:51 pm
mishrathium
Many of the top channels on YouTube feature video games, and thanks to some recently-released data, we’ve learned which games those channels play most often. YouTube brand marketers Octoly and market research company Newzoo have teamed up for an up-to-date list of the Top 20 Game Franchises on YouTube.

The number one game on the list should not surprise anybody who pays attention to YouTube: Sure enough, it’s Minecraft. A previous report from Octoly noted that the blocky sandbox game has netted more than 47 billion views on YouTube. During February 2015, when Octoly compiled the data for its latest game franchise rankings, Minecraft added 4.3 billion more views to its total, which was more than the next five games on the list combined.
03/20/2015 6:10 pm
mishrathium
I know it’s taken a bit of time to get everything ready, but we are now able to announce ticket sales for MINECON 2015 which will be in London on July 4-5 at the London ExCeL Convention Center! We’ll be selling tickets online at minecon.mojang.com on Friday March 27th and Saturday March 28th. As always, if you attend MINECON you’ll also get a fancy new cape! There’s a lot of information below but please read it if you plan on purchasing tickets, it’s all important.
03/13/2015 5:15 pm
mishrathium
Only minor changes were made since pre-release 7 which was available since Monday. Version 1.8.2 is also fully compatible with all previous server versions (1.8 and 1.8.1), but we recommend to update to 1.8.2 as soon as possible to benefit from all bug fixes and improvements we made in the game.
03/07/2015 5:26 pm
mishrathium
It's a minecraft weekend baby time to block me some fun!

So many new ideas being implemented we don't have the time to do anything but make your adventure come true on play.havenmc.com!
03/06/2015 4:53 pm
mishrathium
Minecraft name changes.

A quick reminder to visit our forums to see what does and does not work when you change your minecraft name. Be prepared to use proper preparation to make the transition quick and painless!

www.havenmc.com
02/28/2015 6:05 pm
mishrathium
A huge thanks to our latest twitch partners effort and quality of livestreaming on play.havenmc.com!
02/24/2015 6:37 pm
mishrathium
So much response to our Become a Server admin post on www.HavenMC.com!

Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity and join today!
02/23/2015 6:38 pm
mishrathium
play.HavenMC.com is offering the most amazing idea for amazing admins to become an admin inside our own network!

check www.havenmc.com for all the details!
02/21/2015 6:51 pm
mishrathium
Thank you for the feedback on minecon 2015! Please make sure to stay tuned for our all latest updates and information.

Are you going? let us know!
02/20/2015 5:57 pm
mishrathium
Minecon 2015 in London this year! Do you think we should buy minecon capes again for a give a way? Let us know!
02/15/2015 5:21 pm
mishrathium
Know what can help pass these insane crazy cold days oustside?

playing minecraft on play.HavenMC.com! Come join what over 1 million people have in the past 3.5 years - HavenMC!

Your adventure begins!
02/13/2015 5:18 pm
mishrathium
The truth is that every single individual (yes, even you) can be creative. You simply require the right environment, stimulus, and support. Kids are awash with creative energy in part because they have not yet learned to fear the criticism of their peers or experienced embarrassment from failure. This is now why failure is lauded in adults--it reflects creative, risk-taking endeavors. Though not all creative ventures will work out, ultimately some will (and be very, very successful).
02/10/2015 6:00 pm
mishrathium
Announcing Minecraft name changes

How will this work with mods? What about my custom stuff on this one modded server?
Ask your mod maker/server owner. Mods should be able to support this system easily and most already do, but we aren’t responsible for mods or servers!

This means you will lose Towny Information. All other info has been kept so far
02/08/2015 7:09 pm
mishrathium
Pause now to ask yourself the following question: "Am I dreaming or awake, right now?" Be serious, really try to answer the question to the best of your ability and be ready to justify your answer.
02/07/2015 6:57 pm
mishrathium
Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. - Martin Luther King, Jr.
02/06/2015 6:21 pm
mishrathium
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. - Nietzsche
02/05/2015 6:00 pm
mishrathium
Mojang Minecraft Name changes are just another example of how out of touch this company is with what needs addressed.
02/02/2015 5:37 pm
mishrathium
Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn't really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That's because they were able to connect experiences they've had and synthesize new things.
02/01/2015 4:42 pm
mishrathium
“your most valuable tool isn't a diamond pickaxe or an enchanted sword; it's a bucket of water.”
01/30/2015 6:18 pm
mishrathium
“ It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. ” - Andrew Hunt and David Thomas and Notch
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome