Okay okay, don't be hating on me cause it sucks; but here it is. I'm still working on a couple things inside.
I got inspired to make this when my friend's little brother could not figure out for the life of him how to put client mods in Minecraft. So, over my free time in the summer I came up with the HaxCraft Launcher.
Don't ask about the name or anything. I can't remember where I came up with it. Anyway. Here are the virus scans first of all.
Standalone Version [2.0] : Here
- Code: Select all
- Launch game from the program option is now available
- Added "Current Version" to main screen
- Added splash screen
- Added images to main screen
- New option (History Log) in top menu
- Removed closing screen when using close option
- GUI/Bug fixes
- Removed the annoying text on main screen from v1.0
- Release of beta version of HCLauncher