[Hypercraft] New server Staff,Mods,Builders,Admins Required.

zbug100's Avatar zbug1002/13/16 8:53 am
2/21/2016 10:19 am
zbug100's Avatar zbug100
Hello Everyone,
So I'm starting a new server it is fully hosted and supported by the Good people at OMGServ. I need many new people to help with this project it is going to be a fast paced, action packed server, full of fun for everyone. I'm not very good at this and have not really done anything remotely related to server building. And yes there is indeed WorldEdit for the builders.

Here are the forms for the different applications :

ADMIN

Name :
In-game name :
Experience :
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft:
Why do you want to be staff? :

MODERATORS
Name :
In-game name :
Experience :
How do you think you could cope with "Trollers":

BUILDERS;

Name :
In-game name :
Pictures of any recent builds:
Experience :
how big do you build:
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify:
Why do you want to be a Builder? :

HELPERS
(DISCLAIMER: Helpers only help they do not get privileges they just get on
the Plaque of all people who have contributed to the server)

Name :
In-game name :

Early Access

If you wish to play on this game as a test before anyone else please email: zunderwood41@gmail.com

(DISCLAIMER You won't be able to play on it until it's complete around september this year. Maybe earlier if we can get a lot of helpers and finish before estimated)
zbug100
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2016 10:19 am
zbug100
BUMP!!!
02/21/2016 9:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DialCraft
Hello all aspiring Staff Members!

We are moving our staff applications to our new website! If you'd like to apply for the server, please copy and paste the link in the spoiler into your address bar. Good luck to all!

Click to reveal
hyperc.enjin.com

~DialCraft, Moderator.
02/20/2016 9:12 am
zbug100
bump
02/15/2016 10:20 am
Level 31 : Artisan Skinner
RealRyria
ADMIN

Name : Holly
In-game name :Vixella_
Maturity : 6/10 ((Everyone likes to have a bit of fun now and again right? Hehe))
Experience : For my experience I dont have much. I have helped out on a server my friend ran for a while until I grew tired of it, but I did most of the building ect. I can do basic programming and stuff and I've always been the one leading in projects, I guess its just my personality hah. I've been a trial mod on OtakuCraft.com and have helped a lot out on some smaller servers, mostly building ect, but I was a co-owner on my friends server for a while, where I made sure everybody was having fun. We didnt tolerate griefers or trolls. So, I really hope you like my application, I was never really good at filling these things out. I've always been told I'm just fun to have around, so I hope to be able to make the server even more fun with someone on the staff who likes to play and organise fun events.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: Well, like I said in my previous writing I like to play around, have fun. But when I need to I will be serious. I noticed some of the younger people being accepted, so hopefully someone who is older and more experienced I guess? Can just I dont know, teach them in more adult ways? Oh god that sounded wrong, aha.
Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff because I feel like I have a lot to contribute, I just really want people to have fun, and I guess be treated fairly. I've always liked helping people with their problems and making sure its all okay.

I have skype and teamspeak ect. My skype is Reizuka_ so just shoot me a message
02/15/2016 10:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBooms
ADMIN
Name: Michael
IGN: BlueBooms
Maturity: 9
Experience: So I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now and I have been enjoying all of my 4 years. I have really good experience with plugins, due to the fact that I have rented a McProHosting Server before for about 2 months. I have downloaded many plugins on that server. Such as GroupManager, Essentials, WorldEdit etc. I have experienced being a staff member on a server for 5 days as a trial and became a real staff member on that server but unfortunetely it had to shut down due to not anymore people joining it. I know what each rank is ment for and is their job. I have experienced banning people and muting them many of times.

What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I think I can bring many more people on when fully released and build spawns and build anything for you. I will ban people and mute people. All the basic stuff admins do. I also am great at plugins

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff because I love helping out other communities and I have helped out 5 so far and they have grown a lot .
So i believe I can make the server grow. I hope this application is big enough for you.

-Blue
02/15/2016 10:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Zoi
Hey, I'm not whitelisted yet ^^'
02/15/2016 9:31 am
TheFadedKarambit
Name : Kevin
In-game name : TheFadedKarambit
Maturity : 10/11
Experience : I have hosted a bunch of servers with very mature staff. I had to train all 13 of those staff members! I had experience on HiveMC, 13 Other small servers etc.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I'll bring fun and order to Hypercraft. You can have fun all the time but when you step over the line, it's over.
Why do you want to be staff? : I would like to be staff because I can bring unique ideas to Hypercraft. I also love building a community of players on a server!

Hope you pick me even though this application looks small.
02/15/2016 9:29 am
HerobriLezly
Admin

Name: Lezly
In game name: HerobriLezly
Maturity: 7/10
Experience: i have been admin on a server before and I really enjoyed looking like w leader and I'd like that to happen again. The last server i was on shut down to re open again. But it's not being used for a ship- kind of thing.
What'll you think you'll bring to hype raft: I think I'd bring experience, help, and organization. I would really like to become staff on this server because it is a great server and I'd love for others to see how amazing it is.
Why do you want to be staff: being staff is a advantage and you guys don't just give it to people especially admin. I would love to be staff because i would help with whatever needs to be organized or whatever needs to be taken care of such as hackers. I think if you hire me to be part of your staff I'll be sure to not take advantage of my power and I'll help you on whatever personal or business problem.
02/15/2016 9:11 am
anonpmc1824751
[deleted]
02/15/2016 8:03 am
zbug100
bump
02/14/2016 2:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xXc00kiem0nstaa
IGN: ThemWaffelzDoe

What position are you applying for:Moderator

A bit about myself.
I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.

Why I started minecraft.
I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PE class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever.

Skills.
I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

What if I didn't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Also I may include that my maturity is 8/10, as sometimes I am immature but when people tell me to stop I do. Thank you for reading my application
-ThemWaffelzDoe
02/15/2016 4:54 am
zbug100
Your in use hypercraft.craft.gg to join
02/14/2016 11:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Zoi

Name : Zoi

In-game name : TheGamerPug

Maturity : On a scale of one to ten, I'd say 8. I know when to joke and when to be serious and punish if needed.

Experience : I've been on two or three servers before. Always helper but I think i'd like to take my experience to "the next level". I've always had good connection with people even when I was staff. I have a nice personality. I can joke and laugh and be nice to everyone. I am also very serious about what I do. I don't want any trouble for the server or the players. I also like helping others.

How do you think you could cope with "Trollers": I would mute them. If needed, I would ban for one hour. I'd stay on for the hour until they're not banned anymore and If they continue, permanent ban. I don't joke around saying "Stop, or i'll ban you!" Without doing anything. I warn once and then no more talking. Just action.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I have good time helping others and I dont get bored of it. It's very nice for me to be here, helping someone rather than being bored. Because I get bored on a bunch of different servers.. I also like talking. I really do. So talking to people is another reason. But I also want to keep the server healthy and help it and its community grow nicely. I hope I'll get accepted,
-TheGamerPug.
02/14/2016 12:53 pm
zbug100
Your in use hypercraft.craft.gg to join
02/14/2016 9:41 am
DialCraft
Bump!
02/14/2016 9:02 am
anonpmc1824751
[deleted]
02/14/2016 9:02 am
Brenardo
<333 thanks!
02/14/2016 8:58 am
zbug100
Zixtyycraft
Hello Everyone,
So I'm starting a new server it is fully hosted and supported by the Good people at OMGServ. I need many new people to help with this project it is going to be a fast paced, action packed server, full of fun for everyone. I'm not very good at this and have not really done anything remotely related to server building. And yes there is indeed WorldEdit for the builders.

Hello. My name is Thomas and I am very willing to help you out. I do not care what rank you put me in. I am only here to help, you can later on determine what you think I deserve after I helped you do whatever you need help with.
My info (using the Admin scheme):

Name : Thomas
In-game name : Acid_117
Maturity : Not sure what you mean. I can be immature as a normal member but in a staff position I know how to act. Proper use of english, no swearing, answering when asked for help etc.
Experience : 5 years of playing MC, 2 years of staff experience.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: Experience, vast knowledge of essential plugins, a bit of building skill, a bit of fun and dank memes.
Why do you want to be staff? : As I said, not really directly aiming for staff. Aiming to help out and keep the server running properly

My skype is ThomThomasThomasson, in case you require extra information.

Hello Acid_117 You have indeed made the cut for the Helper position and might end up joining full time if i like you. join using hypercraft.craft.gg
02/14/2016 8:49 am
Lindo 1011
ADMIN

Name : Lindon Smith

In-game name : IVxMaGiiCzZ

Maturity : Quite mature.

Experience : I have owned a few servers, admin, Developer and a few lower ranks such as Head-Moderator, Moderator and Helper.

What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I will bring some friends i can work with console if you wanted me to i could also work without it with ingame commands i am good with alot of plugins and if you want me to learn a new plugin i am a fast learner.

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff to help players, I like to help players because when I first joined a minecraft server honestly i had no clue what I was doing and the staff guided me, helped me through everything and thats how I am where I am today without them I would be no-where and I would still be that noob on the server who has no clue what they are doing. I also do not like hackers I do not think there is a point in playing a game just to hack on it, so I will try me best to find and elimate those hackers. I can also be trusted and you will see that overtime if you cannot trust me straight away set me as mod and you can watch me closely and you will see that i can be trusted, i am not here to mess up your server, I am here to stop people from messing up your server and to stop it from messing up itself.
02/14/2016 8:41 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
Name : Malitha Pahansith
In-game name :MalithaPR
Pictures of any recent builds: I Don't Know How To Put Picture So Check Out My Maps And Projects So You Can Geuse
Maturity :8/10
Experience :I Make Maps And I Also Builded For Servers
how big do you build:About Pixel Art And Huge Islands And Huge Buildings
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify:I Builded Expodus Prison Lobby And Also On My Server Its Deleted
Why do you want to be a Builder? : I Need To Give My Good Service For Your Server And I Like To See Your Server Going To Be The Best Server In The World And Also Test My Building Skills Out

My Skype - malitha.pahansith9411
02/14/2016 9:10 am
zbug100
Hi I am pleased to inform you, you made the cut join using hypercraft.craft.gg
02/14/2016 8:22 am
DialCraft

Name : Martin

In-game name : DialCraft

Maturity : 8/10

Experience : I have been a server owner and moderator on many different servers.

How do you think you could cope with "Trollers": I can stay calm, give them a chance to stay in-game. If they continue trolling, I would kick them. Hacking=Ban in my book.

Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff because I want to contribute to HyperCraft, and I hope that one day this server will get popular! I also want to have fun with the members of HyperCraft, and provide a fun environment for them!
02/14/2016 10:47 am
zbug100
Your inuse Hypercraft.Craft.gg
02/14/2016 8:21 am
BlazerPvPer
ADMIN

Name : Tahmid
In-game name : Blazer_PvPer
Maturity : Even though I am only 13 I think I am pretty mature on a scale of 1-10 I would say 7.5-8.5Experience : I have owned a server before, I have been Admin on 2 and Dev on 3, sadly these servers are no longer online due to the reason me/theowner could not pay .
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I can create plugins for you, I can setup most plugins since I have been studying plugins for 8months! I can build at an okay pace with an okay design. I can aslo watch after players/staff since I will be on for atleast 6-7 hours !
Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff because well obviously I was reading this and saw you needed staff and I also know that you think I am one of those staff asker's well I kind of am , so let me get to the point, so I want to be staff because the server is obviously new and I really like helping out new/servers in need of help. I may be silly sometimes but I am pretty mature.
02/14/2016 7:44 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Zixtyy
Hello Everyone,

Hello. My name is Thomas and I am very willing to help you out. I do not care what rank you put me in. I am only here to help, you can later on determine what you think I deserve after I helped you do whatever you need help with.
My info (using the Admin scheme):

Name : Thomas
In-game name : Acid_117
Maturity : Not sure what you mean. I can be immature as a normal member but in a staff position I know how to act. Proper use of english, no swearing, answering when asked for help etc.
Experience : 5 years of playing MC, 2 years of staff experience.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: Experience, vast knowledge of essential plugins, a bit of building skill, a bit of fun and dank memes.
Why do you want to be staff? : As I said, not really directly aiming for staff. Aiming to help out and keep the server running properly

My skype is ThomThomasThomasson, in case you require extra information.
02/14/2016 7:34 am
Brenardo
Name : Aidan
In-game name : Brenardo
Maturity :
Many of the Minecraft players may not think of me as very mature, but lately I have been trying to change my attitudes. Even while I am going through one of the most confusing periods of my life. I do tend to trash talk A LOT on Minecraft, but I am working on toning down the trash talk. Rome was not built in a day. I was raised in a very competitive/loud family, so it's hard for me to change my ways. Fortunately, it's a multi-step project. Also, I don't judge my own maturity.
Experience :

*Dedication* When I put myself into a job/position, I throw myself head-long into it. I give my 100% to everything that I do. If given this job, I will work my behind off to help HyperCraft be an even better place to be. I am online and available just about any time of my day. If I am not right at the computer and help is needed, if someone sends me a skype message, I will get it really fast.

Skills in the Hacking Department

Since I have been playing the PvP gamemodes on Minecraft for a long period of time, I have come across good players, bad players, and unfortunately, hackers. I know when someone is just getting straight up demolished / combod, lagging, or if the other person has great ping. I am very confident in my abilities to know whether the person is hacking or if it’s just skill. Many people like to confuse skill with hacking and I hope that as a staff member, I can put an end to that nonsense. Like I said before, I post videos of players hacking on my YouTube channel, so everyone can have a great playing experience. Minus the hackers.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I could contribute my time, characteristics, and well.. me!

Loyal & Trustworthy | I have to say that I am extremely loyal to those who are loyal to me. I have made many friends throughout the Minecraft community and they will tell you that I am very loyal to everyone. Even those who aren't necessarily my friends know that I am loyal to my friends. Everyone that is not brand new also knows they can trust me 100%. I have never scammed anyone, nor do I ever plan to.

Just | I do my very best and do not knowingly break the rules. I have gotten myself into trouble a few times because at the time I did not know the rules (my fault, yes). But in every other aspect, I do what is right. I am a very fair person. I am stickler for the rules and will enforce them as needed.

Helpful | I try my best to help players in any situation. If I cannot help them with a specific task (reporting, rank help, etc) I point them in the right direction to ensure they can get what they need done.

Professionalism/Responsibility.
Being an admin requires certain traits such as: Responsibility, Maturity, Professionalism, and Friendliness. Moderators are expected to act professional no matter the circumstances. I will always remain calm when being situated with a difficult player who is trying to provoke a fight/argument. It doesn’t matter how close you are to me, if you break a rule, I am forced to step in and take action.

Respect towards players/Friendly.
No matter what country, civilization, culture, or gender. I will always respect and treat you as everyone else. Respect is something you earn. Nevertheless, I will remain professional in my work as a staff member. You can’t bribe me into an unban. No matter if you’re a friend, if you break a rule you face the consequences. And you learn from these mistakes.

Thanks for reading!
02/14/2016 8:55 am
zbug100
Hello Brenardo im pleased to inform you, you have indeed made the cut by a long shot i can tell from reading this that time was spent on your app and i have whitelisted you join using Hypercraft.craft.gg
02/14/2016 5:16 am
zbug100
and bummmmp
02/14/2016 4:44 am
zbug100
samplex use hypercraft.craft.gg to join your in man!!!
02/13/2016 8:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
RYZRMusic
BUILDERS;

Name : Jonah F
In-game name : Free_Sample
Pictures of any recent builds:
Maturity : 7/10
Experience : I am very experienced in building and have dealt with a lot of styles i.e: Dwarven, Medieval. I have used World Edit and Voxel Sniper often. My builds are usually very ambitious.
how big do you build: my biggest I have even done was (if I remember correctly) 200x1000
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify: Yes but it has been shut down, I worked there for 2 years. Is called MagicPixals
Why do you want to be a Builder? : 2 reasons: 1 in the past I have applied for Builder numerous of times on a server called Chaos Crafter. I failed all of them, but each time I said, "you know what I am never going to give up" and I kept on sharpening my skills. 2 like the first reason it would be nice to get Bulder this time. Also I want to expand my abillities even more!
02/14/2016 7:13 am
zbug100
Your in Use hypercraft.craft.gg
02/13/2016 6:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Name :Tony
In-game name : DaruniaWrath1987
Pictures of any recent builds: Ill show you on skype add me tonyteets12
Maturity : Scale of 1-10 (7-10)
Experience : I have been building for about 1year now
how big do you build: Pretty big if I have world edit
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify: I have but they are down because of money problems
Why do you want to be a Builder? : I wanna be builder because I like to build
02/13/2016 5:59 pm
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Zbug did u read my app
02/13/2016 4:48 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Princess
mhuzz
BUILDERS;

Name : Murray
In-game name : muzzman256
Pictures of any recent builds: https://imgur.com/a/nemph (have more on other servers)
Maturity : a mature 14 year old
Experience : 3 years of building
how big do you build: It depends on what I'm given to do. Right now I'm working on a 200x200 plot for the rank of 'Sentinel' on the Qubion creative server.
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify: I have worked on the 'Vexel Network'.
Why do you want to be a Builder? : I enjoy building and woud like to sharpen my skills
02/13/2016 4:35 pm
zbug100
Hi chosentic i can't give you admin as we're full but i can offer a moderator
02/13/2016 5:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hbl
Alright, I'll take the moderator position.
02/13/2016 4:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
hbl
Hey! I'm going to be applying for the Admin position.

Name : Kai Alexander
In-game name : xImaginable
Maturity : On a scale from 1 - 10, I can be at most mature at an impressive 9/10. Although I am fairly young for this position, I can provide what a real admin could do to help with the server.
Experience : I have an experience with moderation on a few servers. On one server, I got taught specific ban times for specific ban reasons, and I learned how to provide great feedback, be professional, be very social with players and communicate more, and my skill of maturity improved also. As for an admin experience, I was admin on a server that went down a month after I was promoted due to the owner discontinuing the server because he felt like it wasn't going any where. On that server I got trained by the main developer on how to use the following plugins correctly: GroupManager, PermissionsEx. I have a can develop a few ranks, I can also add some rank features and provide suggestions towards official developers on a few things that I think the server needs.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I will bring teamwork, and I will lean towards being an example for younger-ranked staff members, and/or members.
Why do you want to be staff? : I want to be staff because I like helping out on small minecraft servers. I feel like I can help a lot on this server, and I feel like I can provide a good sense of knowledge to the staff team.

This is my application, thanks for reading if you did so!
02/13/2016 4:20 pm
zbug100
Bump sorry ignore that
02/13/2016 3:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Solarium
Name : Solar
In-game name : ItsSolarium
Pictures of any recent builds: These builds were in SURVIVAL, so please give lee-way: http://puu.sh/mOYMy/9948b67e4d.jpg and http://puu.sh/mPpfy/ef88960cb7.jpg
Maturity : 7/10
Experience : I have worked for 15 servers, 6 of which were for building. Others were being a helper/admin and/or head-admin. Currently, I work for two.
how big do you build: I build at a small or great radius, I can cope with any amount of space and strive for the best for the space. I am also a terraformer who can shape the environment that I can make.
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify: I have worked for 6 servers building-wise, and 9 at a Moderation status of different kinds. I have been active on them yet, unforunately, most have fallen down-hill and shut down.
Why do you want to be a Builder? : I want to be a builder because I want to bring a new atmosphere of building to the server with a person that has a lot of experience and skills. I want to be able to help the server in the best way I can, and be active for the most part.
02/13/2016 3:24 pm
xXc00kiem0nstaa
IGN: ThemWaffelzDoe

What position are you applying for:Moderator

A bit about myself.
I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.

Why I started minecraft.
I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PE class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Why do I want to become a Moderator?
I would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever.

Skills.
I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Moderator on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

What if I didn't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Also I may include that my maturity is 8/10, as sometimes I am immature but when people tell me to stop I do. Thank you for reading my application
-ThemWaffelzDoe
02/13/2016 2:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
_WhyNotGaming_
ADMIN

Name : Jacob
In-game name : _WhyNotGaming_
Maturity : 9/10
Experience : I Have Been Staff On Many Small Servers That Have Not Grown Or They Have Shut Down. Example: LazerCraft, SconeCraft, And I Even Have Owned My Server But The Community On It Never Really Grown So I Got Rid Of It. I Am Also Really Good With Commands And Plug-Ins, So I Would Be Able To Help You With That!
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I Will Help Your Community Grow And Keep It Running Smooth And Make Sure There Are No Bumps (AKA Hackers) In The Road Ahead. I Will Help Keep Your Server Clean And Running Great!
Why do you want to be staff? : Because I Want To Find A Server I Can Help Grow And I Think Your Server Will Be Perfect For This!
02/13/2016 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ChadJacobsen
ADMIN
Name : Dominic
In-game name : ChadJacobsen
Maturity : 8/10
Experience : I used to own a server for 6 months but then I started school again and didn't want to balance school and the server. We used to have 40-50 people on a day, and we did Skyblock and KitPVP. I am great with plugins, and I will be able to help you with anything you need. I also am dev on a server that isn't open yet, so I am helping on that project.
What do you think you'll bring to Hypercraft: I will bring much experience, good spirits, and I will be a fair staff.
Why do you want to be staff? : I want to help people and I want to help this community grow. I like enforcing the rules to keep the server a fun environment. I understand the rules and I also understand what to do if someone is breaking the rules.

Also, instead of Admin, if possible, could I apply to be Developer?

- ChadJacobsen
02/13/2016 2:22 pm
zbug100
Bump
02/13/2016 12:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
gothical
Name: Nevaeh
In Game Name: 0x2A5
Maturiy: 10/10
Experince: Ive had kind of a lot of exp as an admin..
What youll bring to HyperCraft: Alot of stuff.. like Hubs. Factions, & More
Whty do you want to become admin> I had job of all kinds of servers. but got kicked out because they found a replacement for me.. Then i found this. hoping you guys wouldnt get a replacement for me. Im Counting on you guys!

0=-*Thanks for reading my app! Accepted or Declined?..*-=0
Accepted Or Declined
_Yes___ _No___
02/13/2016 2:25 pm
zbug100
Accepted please join on hypercraft.craft.gg
02/13/2016 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
PaulInMinecraft
Hey i am in a build team and we will build on your server for free! long as we can do a speedbuild and leave our heads there is only 3 of us just add me on Skype PaulInMinecraft | Owner of anaticraft
02/13/2016 12:17 pm
ItzSargai
Hello! Before I apply I would like to mention that I don't come to the server for staff or power, I come to help people and ensure players a happy time and to make sure they aren't feeling left out or anything along those lines.
Name : Tom
In-game name : GrandmaWafflez
Pictures of any recent builds: I don't have any screen shots of my builds but I can do a trial build on the server if you want.
Maturity : On a scale from 1 - 10 I would say I am an 8 because I stick to my builds and don't let people get in the way, but I can have a laugh with staff now and then.
Experience : I have had many experiences in building, each build making my skills more standard. Sadly all the servers I worked on shut down but it brings me to your server that has a bright future ahead of it. I also have real life experience because my sisters boy friend is a brick layer. Also my parents drag me down to fancy constructions and monuments which is where I get ideas from. I look at every joint and plan it out in my head on where every block goes.
how big do you build: I usually build 50x50 for things like shops but I can build however big you feel is necesary.
Have You worked on any servers before if so please specify: I have worked on other servers as I mentioned before. I have built on Mineplex on theHive and a couple of minor servers like Mineslap and Z-Craft.
Why do you want to be a Builder? : I want to be a builder to have the opportunity to intereact with players and to help your server grow to its furthest reaches. I had been building for 5 years now so I kind of just keep it going.
There is one thing left I have to say. I am very great at making groups and I love doing it aswell so I it boosts my energy and enthusiasm to make builds. I could make your server a build team and be the head so we could make big structures more efficiantly.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application and thank you for taking time out of your life to read it. I look forward to meeting you and your humble staff team in the future.

- Grandma Wafflez.
02/13/2016 12:32 pm
zbug100
Hi your in If you use Hypercraft.craft.net you can join us
02/13/2016 12:05 pm
zbug100
Bump
02/13/2016 9:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
MODERATORS
Name: Ross
In-game name: TerraPlaysYT
Maturity: 9/10
Experience: I have been staff on 2 servers, Lithrine Realm and Zodiac. I have also been a builder on GateMC
How do you think you could cope with "Trollers": If they are disrupting chat, mute. If hacking, temp-ban, so they learn from their mistakes. If they do it again, I will ban them. If they do it with another account, I will ban the IP.
Why do you want to be staff: I have wanted to be staff on a good server for a while, but never found a good one. Hopefully this one turns out to be good.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome