Hellooooo!

NekoXrebelly's Avatar NekoXrebelly4/25/15 5:19 pm
1 emeralds 154 5
4/26/2015 1:47 am
NekoXrebelly's Avatar NekoXrebelly
Hello! PMC, their staff and people!
Am new (obviously) to the site and stuff, although I have gotten much skins and texture packs from here, it never occurred to me to be part of the community, until now that I have been inspired to make my own content as well~

This place seems great! There are a lot of helping and interesting threads, although I have not gotten through all the starting stuff like rules, policies, etc....

Minecraft makes me go insane with details, get a literal "art attack" all of a sudden, and make eccentric stuff. I'm kinda new to pixel art as well and am interested in making my own content for the game, as said before.

Also I am currently working in a texture pack and maybe I shall make my first attempt of a skin, so I was wondering if I have to make a thread or what to, like, post my progress? Because I have finished some terrain and some icons from the gui....

Anyway, thanks! and also I'm glad I am part of the Planet Minecraft Community!

-Dismissed!-
NekoXrebelly
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter