Help! Block placing issues! **Solved**

Rekkushi's Avatar Rekkushi9/30/14 6:06 pm
1 emeralds 309 8
10/1/2014 12:16 am
KestrelGirl's Avatar KestrelGirl
**Not sure what caused it, but changing my key bindings to keyboard keys seemed to make it stop. I may try switching my mouse and re-binding them**

I'm not sure what's going on, my MC isn't crashing or anything like that. There seems to be no lag, but when I go to place blocks it breaks the block trying to place it on! It's making it impossible to play and insanely frustrating, it's worse on single player and even more so in single player creative. On a multi-player server my friends said it looks like I'm placing the block but it never goes down. To me it looks like i break the block for a moment, then have to try and place it again.

I've googled to no avail, and I'm not sure what to do at this point. :c
Rekkushi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 12:16 am
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
KestrelGirl
Are you using a Mac trackpad or one of those old Apple mice that can barely right click? If so, I can see why you'd be having issues...
09/30/2014 10:28 pm
Rekkushi
At this point I have deleted Minecraft from my system completely, re-downloaded it and the problem wasn't as frequent but was still there. I even tried going back to previous versions (1.7.2 - 1.7.10) and nothing helps. I'm not sure what else to do and it's kind of ruining the game for me :c
09/30/2014 9:48 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
Healthypoisonmc
have you tried restarting mine craft ???
09/30/2014 9:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
MEZZ
Have you tried deleting .minecraft and getting it again? (note:if you are, save things you want)
09/30/2014 9:53 pm
Rekkushi
No I have not yet, but I just might. I just don't know how to save things but none of my single players are worth saving at this point.

Healthypoisonmchave you tried restarting mine craft ???

Yes I have, multiple times. This has been going on for about a month and a half.
09/30/2014 6:50 pm
Level 41 : Master Toast
gltchmstr
Did you try turning it off and back on again
09/30/2014 6:47 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Narotiza
So when you place blocks you break blocks instead?
Have you tried breaking blocks? What does that do?

Your block-place and block-break keys might have been inverted somehow.

If not, then I'm not really sure.
09/30/2014 8:02 pm
Rekkushi
Yes I have, and no they are not switched. :c The break block key works just as it should. I should mention that it's not a every single block that I place breaks though, but I'd say only one or two get placed for every 5.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome