Help finding a mod... pls

guestds's Avatar guestds5/13/16 12:23 pm
1 emeralds 815 8
5/27/2016 7:49 pm
guestds's Avatar guestds
i think it goes here if not sorry... but im ragequitting from searching for it since only things i can think of dont work...

theres a mod i used once and it made it that as you mined deeper the stone would get darker and you make furnaces that work the same but look like the stone/cobblestone it was made of... you could also make work benches/crafting tables out of it...

i dont remember what the name was and im sure it was 1.5.2 or 1.4.6 but ye... if anyone has an idea of what it was/is pls reply....

EDIT: yush i finds it so linking to original and someones revival of it:
original: www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-a ... -2013-2-17
revive: mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/222397-orizon
guestds
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2016 7:49 pm
guestds
nvm i founds it!!! my old laptop had it in one of the literally theres like 12 mods folders... and like 7 bins and i think 5 configs.... but i founds it!!! its Orizons from Inficraft!!! downside: original mod is dead and best thing ever: someone made a revive of the mod!!! thx Josephpica and Voidacus for the help! now ima go install and see which features are in the revive that are or arent in original mod but again thx!! ill also edit a link to these in OP k
05/23/2016 9:17 am
guestds
final bump... pls help...
05/15/2016 6:04 pm
guestds
1 more bump... please reply...

EDIT: by one more bump i meant in a week ill bump and hope someone replies so this is 2nd last bump if nobody else replies (also tests if edits cause bumps too)
05/14/2016 8:21 pm
guestds
bumps? pls anyone atleast guess if you arent sure it might be it anyway just reply a mod name you think it is pls?
05/13/2016 10:52 pm
guestds
bump pls?

also basicly its that its like vanilla and it adds in darker variants of the blocks aka cobblestone and stone and it gets darker as you mine deeper and you can use them to make furnaces and workbenches out of them with either darker or brighter depending on the brightness of the cobblestone used...

does anybody know what mod this is or have an idea pls? since i tried what Josephpica said and only things i found were more of how dirt was spawning aka squished ish in... it gets darker though... if i have a picture which i might have ill post it k
05/13/2016 11:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Fish
EmbarassingOldAccount
As for the darkness it sounds like hardcore darkness... The furnace thing? No clue man
05/14/2016 12:42 am
guestds
that mod seems creepy and cool... but its not that.... when the blocks get darker as you go deeper i mean as you go deeper the blocks change to darker shaded blocks that look and act the same as cobblestone but take a different id aka its not a visual mod its a physical block adding mod... sortof like underground biomes and stuff like that... ill check here tomorrow cause sleep but thx for the help so far
05/13/2016 2:42 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Try utilitycraft ?
Honestly I have no idea. Look up like 1.4 mining mods. Maybe find a 1.4 modpack with a mining theme. Those usually have a good assortment of worthwhile mods, even if you don't find the exact one that you are looking for.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome