Help lost house

Dragons of the Void's Avatar Dragons of the Void4/16/14 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 200 2
4/16/2014 12:42 pm
LoginMiner's Avatar LoginMiner
Hey guys can you tell me some ways to find my house again.Here's the story:From my house i went to the brown ant dimension(orespwan mod. yes i use mods)from there i got lost so i killed myself(gamemode keep inventory true)Then i respwaned.After that i went back to the over world and i was at my original spwanpoint so i lost my house my only hint to where my house was The King(i spwaned him for fun),a jungle biome(from my house i could see The king in the jungle,a forest biome and my house was in a plain biome.If you know any mods or way to help me please tell me i did so much in my house.Thank you very much.
Dragons of the Void
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragon