Help me make a series! Ideas NEEDED!!!

IndyJacksonTT's Avatar IndyJacksonTT5/27/17 1:35 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 74
6/28/2017 9:46 am
IndyJacksonTT's Avatar IndyJacksonTT
So, In this forum post I'll be making a fictional series!
Any ideas are appreciated, good guys, bad guys, new weapons!
So yeah, Just post your ideas in the comments and I'll probably put them in!!!
So get posting those IDEAS!!!!

Any ideas will be appreciated!
IndyJacksonTT
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2017 7:56 pm
IndyJacksonTT
OK, let's try to get some rouge like characters (Like they're neither good or bad)!
06/28/2017 9:46 am
IndyJacksonTT
Anyone who is already working on a character can continue on it!
06/18/2017 2:44 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Did this die?
06/20/2017 12:15 pm
IndyJacksonTT
No!
We're just waiting for more ideas!
06/20/2017 12:50 pm
striker107
I was waiting for a reply to my last idea's question before I continued.
06/20/2017 12:55 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Yeah, I've off PMC for like two weeks...
Playing Universe Sandbox 2...
06/08/2017 8:09 pm
striker107
Here it is... the (long) awaited second part of Athur, about his weapons and maybe some other things.

First is his "One Swipe Sword".
Name: "One Swipe Sword" Salvare of Night
Special abilities: It has 2 main abilities and one special.
Main: Shadow
1: The user can teleport to any shadow in a certain radius (100 meters, or 328.08 feet) no matter the size of the shadow, but if done in too rapid succession (10 times in 5 minutes) the user will be trapped in the shadows
2: The user can make themselves wholly invisible and intangible for 7 minutes at a time, with a break of 3 minutes after the effect has stopped being used (no matter the amount of time spent).
Special: Summon
1: The dragon painted on can come off and become an actual life-sized dragon which has the abilities of the sword and is able to breath fire (like a normal dragon). And this dragon can't be killed, the only way to beat it is by disarming the user of the blade (and since the user is such a skilled swordsman it might be a bit of a challenge).
The dragon is 17.48 meters (57.35 feet) long without the tail, and with the tail it is 22.37 meters (73.39 feet) long. With a wingspan of 14.38 meters (47.18 feet). I'll let you decide what "The Dragon of the Night" looks like.
Viual appearance: this sword has a circular guard that goes 6.35 centimeters (2.5 inch) out from the grip, where the guard is made of black iron with an intricate pattern chiseled into it, and the pattern is gilded in silver. The grip is of a very simple design, it is wool that is wrapped around a smoothed wooden handle and sewn together where the wool overlaps.
The blade is made solely of black iron, it has a 1.53 meter (6.02 feet) long blade with a dragon of the night painted on it.
Owner: Arthur
Element: Shadow
Materials forged from: Wool, wood, black iron and silver

Now onto the mysterious Alsone.
Name: Alsone of the Exotic Element
Special abilities: It has 3 main abilities, 2 secondary, 2 third gear and 1 special.
Main: Air (I know the abilities for air are the same, but it needs to or else it would be too heavy for anyone to cary for an extended period of time)
1st: It can propel the blade forward, either to rocket towards an enemy or to be used as a kind of propulsion system similar to a jetpack.
2nd: The weapon is almost weightless when in air, making for quick recovery and extremely fast swipes and jabs.
3rd: It will make the user able to breathe underwater, effectively making it very useful if there is something underwater.
Secondary: Earth
1: It can animate (bring to life) things made from earth, rock, etc to fight to defend the user and these beings are immensely strong and hard to kill. But the each material determines it's strength and other characteristics, I can tell you the strengths and weaknesses, if you request that of me.
2: It can control earth to the user's will when held.
Third gear: Fire
1: The blade can become superheated and burn through more than a just few things with ease.
2: It can shoot fireballs that do massive amounts of damage.
Special: Power control
1: It has the ability to negate all the weapon's (besides itself) abilities within a radius of 25 meters (82.02 feet), meaning it will be the only weapon able to use it's power inside of that field.
Visual appearance: It has a woven leather wrapped grip (for stability and ease of use), with 2 caps (one on each side) of the grip.
It has a blade forged solely of black iron, that is 3.74 meters (11.38 feet) long with a dual edge running down both sides.
Owner: Arthur
Element: Air, earth and fire.
Materials forged from: black Iron, leather and silver

That is the end of the Arthur idea (unless you want to learn about the golems).
Respectfully Striker107.
06/07/2017 2:07 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Thanks for all the ideas, let's keep em' coming!!!
06/06/2017 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PizzaIsGud
A Fantasy that takes place in 1442
06/06/2017 4:50 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
HarryGamer82
Old Suus 'Absentis
A Short Story
by HarryGamer82
Frank had always hated old Suus 'Absentis with its putrid, petite people. It was a place where he felt sad.

He was an admirable, greedy, Suus Tea drinker with fragile eyes and wide thighs. His friends saw him as a calm, colossal coward. Once, he had even brought a green Frank's son back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was.

Frank walked over to the window and reflected on his large surroundings. The sun shone like sobbing dogs.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of James . James was a sympathetic liar with tall eyes and blonde thighs.

Frank gulped. He was not prepared for James.

As Frank stepped outside and James came closer, he could see the spotless smile on his face.

James glared with all the wrath of 8929 charming crispy cats. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want the city."

Frank looked back, even more mad and still fingering the weird unknown object. "James, you are not strong enough," he replied.

They looked at each other with worried feelings, like two terrible, testy toads sitting at a very witty funeral, which had pop music playing in the background and two malicious uncles worrying to the beat.

Frank studied James's tall eyes and blonde thighs. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Frank in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you James."

James looked afraid, his emotions raw like a tough, thoughtful the key.

Frank could actually hear James's emotions shatter into 3959 pieces. Then the sympathetic liar hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of Suus Tea would calm Frank's nerves tonight.

THE END

Idk, I made it here:
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk
06/06/2017 1:54 pm
Level 40 : Master Imposter
EdHed84
You need any names? If so, I have a huge list of names I could suggest.

- Actually no, because you could probably just look up *Names* and click the top link, and it'll give you a billion different names.

Sorry, I got nothing.
06/06/2017 12:35 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Name: Dread

Type: Galactic

Common Troop: Gunman

Time Zone: Like Really Far Into The Future

Strength: Controls Multiple Galaxies
06/05/2017 4:28 pm
HarryGamer82
Town Name: suus 'absentis (suus for short)
Click to reveal
(Means It's Gone in latin)

Type: ???

Common Troop: None

Time Zone: Existed 100 years ago, but was destroyed by greifers and hackers. Many things still to be ransacked.

Strength: Even though the city is destroyed, many people still hide in the vast catacombs, and Frank was born and raised here, after the Downfall Of Suss.
06/05/2017 3:24 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Name: Nork

Type: Medieval

Common Troop: Swordsman

Time Zone: 5000 Years Before The First Gun

Strength: Rules A Large Portion Of The World
06/04/2017 5:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
Sparthia
What kind of series btw
06/04/2017 7:17 pm
striker107
What do you mean? Are you saying genre?
06/04/2017 10:53 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Any genre!
ALL ideas are welcome!
06/04/2017 2:16 pm
striker107
I just need to spend several hours to post all my ideas, then I'll be caught up.

Planned idas (So far)
Finishing Arthur.
The Orchestrator.
A story idea.
A kingdom.
06/04/2017 1:35 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Let's make some civilizations!
Like creating a custom country or something along those lines...
06/03/2017 2:49 pm
HarryGamer82
Name: Frank

Origin: Unknown

Weapon: Not much, but he can really pack a punch. (No pun intended)

Element: None

He is not sided with the good, or the bad. He doesn't show up much, but he is very timid. Frank will join whichever side looks more "powerful."
Frank wears a large biker jacket and a white tee-shirt with a large "F" on it. Frank also wears some orange-dyed leather pants, and dark brown boots. He also has deep grey eyes that can cause someone to snap if he needed a secret out of them.

Frank takes what he needs, and has no compassion for others. He does not understand love or friendship. Frank is a trickster and cannot be trusted.
06/03/2017 1:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bbkdragon
The CIA attempts to infringe on privacy and put spies throughout the game and a team of freedom peeps exposes them in game then the CIA tries to ban the exposers but they got hacking skills
06/03/2017 12:13 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Name: Hateas

Origin: He used to be a normal man until one day he found a sacred scythe and became Heater

Weapon: Scythe Secroth

Element: Spirit
06/02/2017 5:49 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Let's get some ideas!
06/02/2017 1:56 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Now let's make some good guys!
striker107, you can continue creating your bad guys!
06/03/2017 12:56 pm
striker107
Elias is a good guy.
06/03/2017 2:36 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Oh, OK!
06/01/2017 9:22 pm
striker107
Sorry about the delay, but now let's begin.

There was a man named Arthur, who was taken to our time against his will and forced to fight who he would have considered to be friends. And he did all of this as he was told, because one man had told him to.

He has a jacket with a mostly grey color, a white border and only minor wear to it, since he had only arrived in this place a short time ago. He has a pair of brown reinforced leather gloves, he usually keeps his right hand on the handle of one his swords and whenever someone challenges him he pulls out his sword and disarms them in one swipe.
He has a belt with a sheath, his one swipe sword in it, three pouches always jingling with gold coins and a large grey canteen hanging from his belt. He has a second sheath hanging from his back, holding his second sword that no one has seen in action, but is known from the handle to be an Alsone of 3.47 meters (11.38 feet) long, it is so long in fact that even at the angle it's at it drags on the ground and goes a foot or two above his head.
He has fine blue pants, heavy-duty black combat boots, a clean white undershirt and a silver hat with a custom emblem on it, the emblem on it was an "A" with a serpent coiling around the letter. He has lime green eyes, short blond hair with only a small amount being seen under his hat. And he is 2.06 meters (6.76 feet) tall.

That is the first half of Arthur, the second half that is his weapons will come later.
Respectfully Striker107.
06/01/2017 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GamePhoenix
add a gauntlet that lets you shoot energy and give you streanth.
06/01/2017 3:28 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Let's do some bad guys!
Evil emperors and such!
06/01/2017 5:25 pm
striker107
About to start working on one of the ones I mentioned.
06/01/2017 12:33 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Diriector_Doc
I have an idea for a weapon. In a dire life-or-death situation, there should be an improvised, hand crafted, spur-of-the-moment, POS weapon. Something along the lines of "string and cobblestone flail" or "cobblestone club". something practical for improvisation uses, but completely useless for generic survival.
05/31/2017 11:11 pm
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
Discontinued-
[Got Rid Of Comment] (Didn't think it was good enough )
05/31/2017 8:42 pm
striker107
I was already planning to add two evil characters (They've been mentioned when I told you about Elias), and these characters you only know as "You" and "The Stranger". But when I tell you about them you'll find out their names (*cough* Orcistrater *cough cough*), and what they can do.
Respectfully Striker107.
05/31/2017 9:28 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Cool, looking ford to it!
05/31/2017 8:20 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Let's try making bad guys now!
Like this,

Name: Drayeus The Invincible

Special Abilities: Warping, Elemntal Powers, Massive Power

Weapons: Decaxe
05/31/2017 5:12 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Try space stories, you are a jedi, right?
05/31/2017 4:29 pm
HarryGamer82
Wait... We haven't decided on a villain... so here's my chance.

"The deletion"

Click to reveal
This "character," if you would call it, is more of a corruption.

It is the Leader of a group of Elite force of hackers, griefers, etc.
It is everywhere, but nowhere. Always watching, but invisible. It used to be the greatest hacker in all of (Whatever this world is called), but was removed or "deleted" by the Core. The Core is the main server of Minecraft, an AI as you would say. The Core was the only thing that could destroy this being. Though, the core could not fully get rid of it. It roamed this world, and finally found the perfect host.

An enderman.

The Deletion called together all of the hackers and the griefers, into the Elite force called the "Eonther." They plan on replacing the entire overworld with the End, destroying everything.

The Deletion can possesses any mob. This also kills the mob, and if The Deletion unpossesses the mob, it will die.

The Deletion can also attack using the mob's attacks (unless it is a passive mob like a pig or cow), and yes it can use iron golems, snow golems, and angery doggos (wolves). The Deletion can also show itself for a second, which will scar a person for life. This also drains the energy of The Deletion.

So, how's that? If you want to add anything you can ;D
05/31/2017 1:39 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Need some story help? I'd be glad to lend you a hand! Is there anything you want me start on specifically, maybe a character, a creature, or some weapons? Your wish is my command!
05/31/2017 1:48 pm
striker107
He said you can reccomend whatever you want, I do believe.
05/31/2017 1:57 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Yes, whatever you want!
05/31/2017 2:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Well, at least I would like somewhere to start. It will give me a good idea of what I'm working with and more often than not, I'll branch off of one idea to create characters and all sorts of other ideas.
05/31/2017 1:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
Sparthia
A steampunk story!
05/31/2017 7:25 am
striker107
Sorry about the late post, I had got a bit distracted, so I when I finished it the day was gone and I wasn't able to finish it that night. Anyways... enough excuses, let's see what I've got.

His iron sword will be first.
Name: Alsone of Nayphe (fictional name, can tell you what it means if you wish)
Special abilities: It has three main abilities and two secondary ones.
Main: Air
1st: It can propel the blade forward, either to rocket towards an enemy or to be used as a kind of propulsion system similar to a jetpack.
2nd: The weapon is almost weightless when in air, making for quick recovery and extremely fast swipes and jabs.
3rd: It will make the user able to breathe underwater, effectively making it very useful if there is something underwater.
Secondary: Ice
1st: It can create a wall of ice to protect the user, but the wall will only stay frozen when the sword is in the wall, and once the sword is taken out the wall can melt. (But depending on the temperature of the room it could take a long time to melt)
2nd: It can coat the blade in ice and when swung the ice will separate from the blade and become a high velocity projectile, but this weapon negates the second main ability of the sword while it is coated.
Visual appearance: It has a black leather wrapped grip to provide comfort and stability, it has no guard, the sword cap and end of grip before the blade is solid gold, it has a 2.79 meters (9.2 feet) long blade with a single edge running down the length of the blade. (This is a rather simplistic sword)
Owner: Elias
Element: Air and ice
Materials forged from: Iron, leather and gold

Now... onto that wooden sword
Name: Aspect of the Alder
Special abilities: It has three main abilities, but no secondary ones.
Main: Nature
1st: It can change its shape to suit the current need, like: sealing the gap between the "blades" to trap other people's weapons, shifting into a shield to protect the user and turning into a key to open a door.
2nd: It can repair itself from any damage taken to the sword, from any kind of damage, including: any damage from heat, getting cut or just breaking.
3rd: It can provide healing to all in a short proximity to it (2 meters or 6.6 feet), the healing effect only heals 1/20 (One half heart) of your health every 2.5 seconds.
Visual appearance: This one is similar to your average sword, but slightly different.
This sword has a leather wrapped handle for the same functionality as his iron one. But this sword does had a guard and a cap, the cap is just simple, mainly there to just hold the handle on. While the guard starts out like a normal guard would, going straight out to the sides, but when it reaches halfway it curves towards the grip, to provide extra protection for the hand.
Now the blade is also unique because it has a crevice in between the two "blades" of the sword, the edges weren't very sharp and the sword was only 1.73 meters (5.7 feet) in length.
Owner: Elias
Element: Nature
Materials forged from: Oak wood, stone and leather

"Why are you telling me all of this?" you asked him.
"Because I'm preparing you to fight him." the stranger replied.
"But didn't you say he was from the past?" you queried.
"Yes I did, that is why I'm sending you there." he told you.
"How? The past can't be changed and you can't go back in time!" you said.
"You do not know half the things I can do, but enough about me. You need to take this weapon and go." he said to you as he handed you a sword and kicked you backwards.
Then everything went dark and you awoke on the grass.
"Did he really send me to the past, or just knocked me out and deposited me in a field?" you asked yourself aloud.

Alright that's all I've got about Elias.
Respectfully Striker107.
05/30/2017 9:12 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Name: Scythe Secret

Special Abilities: Target Is Sent Into Eternal Pain

Owner: Hateas

Element: Spirit

Made From: Redstone, Iron, And Spirit Energy
05/30/2017 3:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
subpartikel
Thanks!

05/30/2017 2:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
subpartikel
Oh!
Okay.

name: LazerRifle EX-2000
pros: Burns most items quickly because of its immense heat, very effective for emergency.
cons: Recharging is slow and only does a few shots before it needs recharging.
element: Lunar Laser, steel-titanium alloy
owner: Lunar Guardians. You must fight them and steal the rifle.

name: QuintipleSaber
pros: It's 5 freaking lightsabers in one sword! How cool is that?
cons: It's very, very heavy.
element: Solar Laser, steel
owner: Solar King. You must fool him and steal the weapon.

name: Spikeballs
pros: It can penetrate very well.
cons: If the blunt handle hits the enemy, It's literally useless. Also very heavy.
element: iron and aluminum.
owner: Weaponsman. You must trade something the receive it.

name: Sword of Doom
pros: 3x more damage than a QuintipleSaber.
cons: it's very, very, very hard to get.
element: Palladium-steel-platinum alloy
owner: the guy at the edge of the galaxy

Hoped this helped!

-Spatizimer
05/30/2017 3:22 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Cool!
05/30/2017 2:13 pm
striker107
Would I be allowed to expand upon Elias' weapons? (Like what they can do, and what they look like)
05/30/2017 3:21 pm
IndyJacksonTT
Sure, as I say, all ideas are welcome!
05/30/2017 3:27 pm
striker107
Alright, I'll start working on it when I finish typing up the next part of my own original story.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome