HELP PLEASE!!

TehDerpyCookie's Avatar TehDerpyCookie7/29/15 12:51 am
1 emeralds 558 5
7/30/2015 1:08 am
JenxLP's Avatar JenxLP
i have been playing minecraft since i was 9... im 13 now... at first i didnt really like the game... but as i kept playing ive gotten more and more addicted... to the point were im bringing my laptop on family vacations and playing minecraft the entire time, my dream was always to make a server, i finally made one but just got more addicted, i currently play about 5-6 hours a day and cant control myself, since ive started playing ive gained over 80+ pounds from eating crap and sitting at my computer all day. all of my friends have quit but for some reason i feel like im on and endless road, i cant take it anymore, i just want to quit, can someone PLEASE help me or anyone have suggestions?
TehDerpyCookie
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 1:08 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
JenxLP
You don't have to quit Minecraft. If that's what you love to do then keep doing it.
I would suggest a workout program. Just get into a schedule and go outside for a run every morning/day before logging onto the computer. And just watch what you eat. It's very possible to be a PC nerd while staying healthy at the same time.
<3 Jenx
07/29/2015 1:07 am
TehDerpyCookie
i just deleted my .minecraft folder and hope it works
07/29/2015 1:06 am
Tegan_The_Epic16
have your parents take the power cord from your computer and hide it, so you cant access your computer. And in order to play for 1 hour, you have to do at least 30 minutes of hardcore workout. Also, instead of eating crap, have the front of your pantry have healthy snacks, that don't make you fat. For burning calories and such, I suggest doing the 7 minute workout at least once a day. Good luck!
07/29/2015 1:00 am
Zelada
Turn off the computer.
07/29/2015 12:54 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
Click to reveal
stop playing minecraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024