Help Pls

Walroos's Avatar Walroos8/21/16 1:23 pm
8/29/2016 10:31 am
Walroos's Avatar Walroos
http://imgur.com/gallery/SBteG

Been trying to fix help please.

Java 8, x64

I logged out of my account trying to fix a server issue i had, when trying to log back in it gave me that error, the server issue was saying "Cannot Verify Username" If anyone knows what to do please help, thx in advance.

~Walroos
Walroos
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2016 10:31 am
Walroos
Pepijn
Walroos
Pepijn2 options:

-Your java installation is messed up and messing some essential files. Just uninstall Java and reinstall it.

- Your antivirus / firewall is blocking the launcher from verifying with the Mojang servers. Make sure to add Minecraft to the white-list or just disable the antivirus.

Tried both numerous times and nothing has changed, im using JDK 101 if that changes anything?

Try logging into your account on http://www.minecraft.net.

As I stated earlier, cant login to minecraft.net or the launcher. Error code says this.

OOPS!
An error prevented your request from being processed. Please try again.
08/26/2016 8:55 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
Walroos
Pepijn2 options:

-Your java installation is messed up and messing some essential files. Just uninstall Java and reinstall it.

- Your antivirus / firewall is blocking the launcher from verifying with the Mojang servers. Make sure to add Minecraft to the white-list or just disable the antivirus.

Tried both numerous times and nothing has changed, im using JDK 101 if that changes anything?

Try logging into your account on http://www.minecraft.net.
08/26/2016 5:09 am
Walroos
Pepijn2 options:

08/23/2016 6:41 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
2 options:

-Your java installation is messed up and missing some essential files. Just uninstall Java and reinstall it.

08/22/2016 2:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
If your alternate account is not working either there may be something corrupted in your Minecraft files or your java. Make sure your java is updated and if that doesn't work then completely uninstall Minecraft. Make sure you delete the entire minecraft folder but take out anything you might want to keep such as mods, resource packs, or world save files.
08/22/2016 5:59 am
Walroos
A bit more info, just tried logging in with my alt, same problem, so its not just my account problem.
08/22/2016 5:32 am
Walroos
Ok, I have more information that might be useful, not just minecraft.net and the launcher but also any mod launchers (ATLauncher) and think maybe blocked connection to minecraft authentication servers???
08/22/2016 4:00 am
Walroos
It wouldn't be the mods as they are well known mods (5zig and optifine) but apart from that there wouldn't be any other reason apart from it being blocked (port or ip???) but i'm not too experienced at that bit, but i have waited a whole day, no change.
08/21/2016 6:14 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
I'd say Its something simular to a migration issue.

And, Some mods can hack into your MC account and take your pass and stuff.

ALSO:
You did say you couldn't do It on MC.net BUT:

Mojang and making a new launcher .
08/21/2016 5:31 pm
Walroos
Reinstalled both twice, can't login on minecraft.net but can on mojang. Everything seems fine on their end and i have been playing minecraft since 1.6.4 and i use mods but have been for around 5-6 months.
08/21/2016 4:48 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Explorer
Agentcope
Umm check your Minecraft profile on Minecraft.net, check on help.mojang.com if like a multiplayer sessions are down, check your Java if it's outdated, if none of this works I would uninstall my Java then reinstall, or uninstall Minecraft then Reinstall. That's all I can think.
08/21/2016 4:34 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
Hmm. When did you join Minecraft, And do you use any mods?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome