Help an upcoming parkour server out :)

v_M_v's Avatar v_M_v1/18/17 4:27 pm
1 emeralds 116 2
1/19/2017 7:56 pm
Rainbowzz's Avatar Rainbowzz
Hey guys, you don't need to be a professional builder or have a portfolio to show me to qualify for this, just basic building skills and the ability to come up with different map themes

Maps: Parkour maps.

Why am I asking for help?: I'm a plugin developer I can't build at all.

Theme: The choice is yours. (We've already got Ore, Wool, Pirate, Desert)

Explanation: There's many different "Themed" type maps within a series. Say we have an ore series, which consists of coal, iron, lapis, gold etc. Each previous map in the series must be completed to advance to the next map, so they must get progressively harder (you can try this out on the server if you want to) and I need you to create a series of maps or a one off map that is a "challenge" map.

I eventually need 100's of maps for the server, so anyone is free to give it a go. I have setup a plot where you will have unrestricted access to worldedit.

Contact: Message me on here, or come and chat with me on the server at pixelparkour.com

Reward: Well i'm not sure really, I would appreciate any help even if you just create one small map I can give out the usual donator/builder ranks, etc. If you have anything else in mind then i'll be happy to talk about it.
v_M_v
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner