★★★ HELP WANTED ★★★

Deleted Acct's Avatar Deleted Acct12/25/14 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 119 2
12/25/2014 9:07 pm
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation
Hey, everybody! My name is Josh, and I'm the owner of Vengeance PvP, a brand-new Faction server that will soon make its debut.

I am currently looking for Builders, Developers, Graphic Designers, Advertisers, and above all, the easiest yet most important job, Brainstormers.

Since I am only in the preparation phase at the moment, I do not need any Helpers or Moderators at the moment, but if you submit an application, I promise I'll take a look at it and be sure to contact you.

We currently need a lot done:

For Builders ↓
Click to reveal
• Get a Faction-rooted Spawn built
• Get a Shop built (preferrably attached to/inside Spawn)
• Get a Mob Arena built
• Get a PvP Arena (preferrably pit) built
• Become BIG: Builders can help out by making bigger, more detailed, and more architecturally advanced builds.

For Developers ↓
Click to reveal
• Get all Plugins prepared (including a few custom?)
• Get Ranks and their perks prepared
• Get teleportation and portal links prepared
• Link purchases for website to server
• Add server's customized icon and description to Multiplayer "server select"
• Report if anyone unauthorized is destroying or fooling around with code
• Become BIG: Developers can help by connecting the website to the server, and maybe helping to make the website look more professional if you know how to code them as well as coding Minecraft.

For Graphic Designers ↓

Click to reveal
• Setup Website with custom designs and pictures that have the same theme or go together
• Recommend website/domain to purchase (whatever's the most professional and is still within your capabilities)
• Create a custom icon to use that goes nest to the server name in the Multiplayer "server select"
• Become BIG: Graphic Designers can help by just making everything to the best of their abilities, and using inspiration and technique from already-famous Minecraft Faction servers.

For Advertisers ↓

Click to reveal
• To prepare to efficiently advertise Vengeance PvP anywhere on the internet, as long as it's free: we aren't going to advertise yet, but as soon as we open, you'll let everything loose, and we'll be wildly successful.
• Become BIG: Advertisers can help by getting their friends to join the cause. Just remember: I'll be handing out ranks about a week after opening to every kind of staff member, including Advertisers, and the rank you guys get depends on how successful not just one of you are, but all of you combined... so, get other advertisers to invite their friends, too!

Staff Applications Below:

Builder Application ↓
Click to reveal
Name:
Maturity:
Type Of Builder?:
Proof Of Builds(Photos/Videos):
Building Experience?:
How Long Have You Played Minecraft?:

Developer Application ↓
Click to reveal
Name:
Java Experience?:
How Many Plugins Have You Made?:
Proof Of Plugins:
Are You Good At Setting Up Plugins?:

Graphic Designer Application ↓
Click to reveal
Name:
Type Of Designer:
Proof Of Designs:
How Long Have You Been Designing?

Advertiser and Brainstormer Application ↓
Click to reveal
Since we'll take anyone for either job, just put what you're applying for, your Skype, and we'll contact you.

PLEASE, Put time and effort into you applications

Thanks for taking the time to check this out,
I can't wait to see you all apply!
-Aerow_Spindaa, Owner of Vengeance PvP Factions (name may change)
Deleted Acct
Level 2 : Apprentice Network