Help Wanted!

WTFIsiah's Avatar WTFIsiah11/30/15 10:49 pm
1 emeralds 150 6
12/1/2015 2:29 am
Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_
Hi, I'm working on a server for Minecraft, as I've been been gone for awhile and am looking to get back into the game!

This is not my first rodeo, so I know exactly what I need and have planned. I've lost touch with my building side, so builders is definitely something I'm looking for! We're currently running on 16GBs of RAM, with multiple 1tb HDD's and plan to keep on upgrading when the time comes. We have spared no expense to produce a quality minecraft experience for our future users.

We ask if you are accepted, to keep the server quiet for now, as I don't want to have users on a server not ready to launch.

There's possible pay involved for builders, so we can definitely discuss compensation in your fitting.

Currently only hiring helpers and mods, admin will have to be earned!

Just need to know a couple things!

Age?:
How long you've been playing minecraft?:
Location and availability?:
Do you work well with others?:
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?:
Can you produce any old builds to exam?:
How can I contact you?: (Skype/Email/Etc)

It's only been a couple of days, so ranks aren't set in stone, but we hope to get some building done. I have a vision, just need a team!
WTFIsiah
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2015 2:29 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Age?: 18

How long you've been playing minecraft?: Since 1.4.7

Location and availability?: New Zealand, and every day.
Do you work well with others?: Yes, that is what it is about on minecraft, working together.
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?: No, My past experience with being staff, owning servers ect has been for a long time, since 1.4.7 ever since then I had been almost every position available on a server, I am dedicated to the server and do my best for every single task I am set out to do.

Can you produce any old builds to exam?: My pmc profile, I am looking to apply for moderator but maybe help build as well.
How can I contact you?: (Skype/Email/Etc) Skype @nstark972
12/01/2015 12:39 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
Age?: Mature 12
How long you've been playing minecraft?: 3 or 4 years
Location and availability?: Alaska, Probably 1-2 hours a day depending on homework
Do you work well with others?: Yes
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?: I have had lots of experience but am not currently working. I have been community manager.
Can you produce any old builds to exam?: No sorry
How can I contact you?: (Skype/Email/Etc) My email is carsonjamesfischer@gmail.com
12/01/2015 12:02 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
TheOnlyLj
Age?: 17
How long you've been playing minecraft?: Since 2012
Location and availability?: USA, CA / I'm most available during the weekends
Do you work well with others?: Yes.
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?: No, and yes I was an admin for various small servers and then a "Trusted" rank on the World of Keralis server (WOK)
Can you produce any old builds to exam?: I want to yes but 100%
How can I contact you?: I prefer email: ljlarot@gmail.com and Instagram: @TheOnlyLj

Best regards,
Lj Larot [TheOnlyLJ]
12/01/2015 2:19 am
WTFIsiah
Emailed!
11/30/2015 11:23 pm
Barricade_1001
Age?: 17
How long you've been playing minecraft?: 2 years.
Location and availability?: California, I'm available about everyday actually.
Do you work well with others?: Yes, and i hope that we all can help out the server's community.
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?: Yes i was a helper On a different server, The name was "CatCraft".
Can you produce any old builds to exam?: Well i am applying for helper/mod if possible, I'm not the best at building.
How can I contact you?: (Skype/Email/Etc): Yes at "barricade_1001" On skype.

Thank you for your time!
11/30/2015 11:02 pm
b_la4
Age?: 13 1/2
How long you've been playing minecraft?: About 2 years.
Location and availability?: LA almost every day.
Do you work well with others?: I work excellent with others.
Are you currently staff anywhere else/or have Minecraft staff experience?: Im currently a Admin on another Prison server. Been Mod and Admin on multiple servers and co-owner.
Can you produce any old builds to exam?: Not atm but I can show you how I build.
How can I contact you?: (Skype/Email/Etc) Skype: Ism.bryan Email : bryan.la12345@gmail.com

Please get back ASAP
-Bryan Thanks for reading .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome