[RECRUITING BUILDERS&BETATESTERS] Help Wanted ★★★TeraPhoenix

evilhaunting's Avatar evilhaunting12/3/16 12:30 am
1 emeralds 218 1
12/3/2016 2:44 am
SCRUB_LORD42069's Avatar SCRUB_LORD42069
~+~Introduction~+~

TeraPhoenix is a Survival Minecraft Server that will transition into a Economy Town Server. The goal of this Minecraft server is to create something unique from the generic servers that are being created. Currently looking for builders to help contribute to TeraPhoenix!

==============================================================================================

Theme: TeraPhoenix - Earth Phoenix

==============================================================================================

The Rules that MUST be upheld as a staff member, failure to do so will result in termination.
Rules:

- Use common Sense

- Respect everyone, especially other staff members

- No racism, no sexism, and no ableism

- Do not abuse staff commands or anything

- Do not grief.

- Please try to use English

Perks:

[Builders]

- All builders will have access to World Edit & Essentials

- Custom prefixes while working as a Builder

- Access to Builder Lodge:

Click to reveal

- Early access to the TeraPhoenix Server

- Option to suggest the development/direction of the server.

- Building standards are fairly flexible

-Friendly staff and environment *we don't bite!*

[BetaTester]

- Early access to the TeraPhoenix Server

- Influence the development of TeraPhoenix (All input will be directly taken from BetaTesters)

- Custom Prefix as a BetaTester.

- When the server opens to the public BetaTesters will have an indicator to show that they beta tested

- Friendly staff and environment *we don't bite!*

★★★★★★Application Templates★★★★★★
If you wish to apply for a position you MUST fill out the form

We will only accept genuine staff, who we think will be mature, and dedicated to the project. If you really want to prove that you are dedicated and mature, then you should consider putting a lot of time and effort into the posts you make. This is also a way to ensure that you get the position you are really wanting, because poor applications either get you denied, or will start you out lower on the Hierarchy.

Builder Template
Click to reveal
[Builder]
IGN:
Skype/Discord Tag:
Age (required):
Previous Builds (recommended but not required):
Why you want to join:
Time Zone:
Amount of Time you can Dedicate:
About yourself:
Why should you be appointed:
Any questions:
How much experience you have with world edit:
I understand that if I have been deceitful in my application, it shall be rendered Null and Void [Y/N]:

BetaTester Template
Click to reveal
[BetaTester]
IGN:
Skype/Discord Tag:
Age (required):
Why you want to join:
Time Zone:
Amount of Time you can Dedicate:
About yourself:
Why should you be appointed:
Any questions:
What can you do to contribute:
I understand that if I have been deceitful in my application, it shall be rendered Null and Void [Y/N]:

evilhaunting
Level 1 : New Miner