Tellraw command: Can someone please help me with this?

-MinerMcMinerman-'s Avatar -MinerMcMinerman-4/8/16 11:45 pm
1 emeralds 633 4
5/2/2016 4:54 pm
iTrollStar's Avatar iTrollStar
So im making this thing out of tellraw for a one command creation im working on. It might not ever get done, but im trying anyway. I know barely anything about the formatting of commands, but i know what can be done. Knowing what can be done but not knowing how to do it isnt a problem with the help of generators. Until there is an error. I created a tellraw command using a command generator and there is an error when you use the click event. Could someone with higher command knowledge than mine please plop this --->
Click to reveal
/tellraw @p ["",{"text":"Wolf+","color":"gold","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/tellraw @p [\"\",{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" is a one-command-creation by \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"MinerMcMinerman\",\"color\":\"dark_green\"},{\"text\":\". If used in a video, please give credit where credit is due \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"<3\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\". To use \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\", find a wolf. This can be done with an ordinary wolf spawn egg or you can find them naturally. All wolves will be automagically converted into \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" companions. Wolves can be renamed, and it is highly recommended for aesthetic purposes. All wolves now have a hunger bar. Wolves can be fed the default way with a right click with meat, but this will only heal them, not restore hunger. Place down a flower pot and place an armour stand on top. This will create a \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl.\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" Throw meat items at the \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" to fill it. Dogs will eat from this Bowl when within five blocks of it. Dogs with fuller hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"regen\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\", while those with lower hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"poison \",\"color\":\"green\"},{\"text\":\"until hunger is once again filled. Hunger is lost by performing tasks such as hunting, walking/running (not significant), and jumping. Well-maintained, active dogs will drop exp for the player.\",\"color\":\"aqua\"}]"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"[Click for Help/Details]","color":"aqua"}}},{"text":" ","color":"aqua","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/tellraw @p [\"\",{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" is a one-command-creation by \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"MinerMcMinerman\",\"color\":\"dark_green\"},{\"text\":\". If used in a video, please give credit where credit is due \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"<3\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\". To use \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\", find a wolf. This can be done with an ordinary wolf spawn egg or you can find them naturally. All wolves will be automagically converted into \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" companions. Wolves can be renamed, and it is highly recommended for aesthetic purposes. All wolves now have a hunger bar. Wolves can be fed the default way with a right click with meat, but this will only heal them, not restore hunger. Place down a flower pot and place an armour stand on top. This will create a \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl.\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" Throw meat items at the \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" to fill it. Dogs will eat from this Bowl when within five blocks of it. Dogs with fuller hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"regen\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\", while those with lower hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"poison \",\"color\":\"green\"},{\"text\":\"until hunger is once again filled. Hunger is lost by performing tasks such as hunting, walking/running (not significant), and jumping. Well-maintained, active dogs will drop exp for the player.\",\"color\":\"aqua\"}]"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"[Click for Help/Details]","color":"aqua"}}},{"text":"Created!","color":"dark_green","clickEvent":{"action":"run_command","value":"/tellraw @p [\"\",{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" is a one-command-creation by \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"MinerMcMinerman\",\"color\":\"dark_green\"},{\"text\":\". If used in a video, please give credit where credit is due \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"<3\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\". To use \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\", find a wolf. This can be done with an ordinary wolf spawn egg or you can find them naturally. All wolves will be automagically converted into \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Wolf+\",\"color\":\"gold\"},{\"text\":\" companions. Wolves can be renamed, and it is highly recommended for aesthetic purposes. All wolves now have a hunger bar. Wolves can be fed the default way with a right click with meat, but this will only heal them, not restore hunger. Place down a flower pot and place an armour stand on top. This will create a \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl.\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" Throw meat items at the \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"Dog Bowl\",\"color\":\"dark_red\"},{\"text\":\" to fill it. Dogs will eat from this Bowl when within five blocks of it. Dogs with fuller hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"regen\",\"color\":\"red\"},{\"text\":\", while those with lower hunger will recieve \",\"color\":\"aqua\"},{\"text\":\"poison \",\"color\":\"green\"},{\"text\":\"until hunger is once again filled. Hunger is lost by performing tasks such as hunting, walking/running (not significant), and jumping. Well-maintained, active dogs will drop exp for the player.\",\"color\":\"aqua\"}]"},"hoverEvent":{"action":"show_text","value":{"text":"[Click for Help/Details]","color":"aqua"}}}]
into a command block and tell me what is wrong and how to fix it and/or fix it yourself? Im pretty sure it is just a missing curly bracket or something, but i have no clue where it goes. I am currently using minecraft 1.9.2, unmodded, so there is no interference. Dont mind what the text actually says, although it is literally a description of what my creation will be about. Any help will be greatly appreciated, and i will include your username in the new text if/when it gets fixed. ty <3
-MinerMcMinerman-
Level 1 : New Miner