Hermitcraft like server. Vanilla 1.8.8

Hovdis Building Team's Avatar Hovdis Building Team8/28/15 12:49 pm
1 emeralds 158 2
11/10/2015 3:31 pm
Pizzaman_VR46's Avatar Pizzaman_VR46
Hello! My name is Erik and im looking to start a all vanilla server and i want a community like on the Hermitcraft server. The server is up and running and i want arround 10-12 members with me on this jorney! Youtubers or non youtubers, i dont care:D I want to only have people that are activce and are participating in community projects ect. Apply now and i will contact you trough mail or skype (as you prefer) Looking for people at the age 15-19. Some info about me. i am a 16 year old guy. i like to play vanilla minecraft and also build for other people. thats why i made the team Hovdis Building Team. But in vanilla im like mumbo. The technical guy that loves to do community projects and all sort of suff from building huge castles to making a small piston house. Im easy to contact so just add me on skype and i will come back to you as soon as possible:D Apply now and i will start accepting the applications today if it reaches arround 15-20

Application

1.Age:

2.ING Name:

3.How long have you been playing MInecraft:

4.Why do you want to join the server:

5.Why should i chose you:

6.What can you do to the community:

7.How often do you play:

8.Time Zone:

9.Skype of mail:

10. Anything else you would like to say:

Hovdis Building Team
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2015 3:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pizzaman_VR46
1.Age: 17

2.ING Name: Pizzaman_VR46

3.How long have you been playing MInecraft: since decemeber 2014

4.Why do you want to join the server: I want to join a minecraft community that will build with each other as well as do my own thing. I like vanilla minecraft so that would be a bonus to.

5.Why should i chose you: I play everyday for about 4-5 hours and love helping others when i play.

6.What can you do to the community: I can help others with their projects and i can let others help me with mine. I can be honest if people ask me to rate their builds, not just say what they want to hear.

7.How often do you play: 4-5 hours 7 days a week

8.Time Zone: GMT (Im from England)

9.Skype of mail: danieljob2

10. Anything else you would like to say: I hope to join the server and hear back from you soon.
11/09/2015 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
maycowtje
1.Age: 18

2.ING Name: maycowtje

3.How long have you been playing MInecraft: about 2 years

4.Why do you want to join the server: would be nice to play with others that want to build things together. And showing of each others bases without others destroying it.

5.Why should i chose you: I'm a nice helpfull player that plays almost every day. Im also willing to help making a youtube channel.

6.What can you do to the community: helping others with gathering resources and building al kinds of structures.

7.How often do you play: almost every day

8.Time Zone: Holland

9.Skype of mail: mayco.tenkate@gmail.com

10. Anything else you would like to say: Im looking forward to your reaction. And i hope i can join the team.

Maybe making youtube movies with others. Showing how we play and making a fun channel.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome