Hermitcraft Style Vanilla 1.8 Survival Server

Mincas's Avatar Mincas4/10/15 7:58 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 25
4/11/2016 4:35 pm
MonkeyMad's Avatar MonkeyMad
Hello everybody!
I am thinking of starting a hermitcraft style vanilla survival server for minecraft 1.8.1.
I am aiming for 14-20 people to join (preferably an even number), so if you want to join get an application in ASAP. We will be using the same command block mechanics as the hermitcraft server, (One player sleeping, disable enderman griefing,and player head drops on kill).

You must be quite mature, and a preferably fairly good builder. Pranks are allowed but nothing involving tnt, creepers, griefing or stealing in any way. Any rules broken will result in a permanent ban. The server will be up 24/7, and we are still thinking of a name, so any input on that would be amazing.

If you have a YouTube channel and want to record on the server, put a link to your channel in your application, I would love to see your content.

Application:

1. In game name
2. Gender
3. Age (Must be between 14 and 17)
4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted)
5. YouTube (Optional)
6. Time Zone and/or Country
7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible
8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series?
9. Why you would like to join?
10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server?
11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft?
12. Any additional notes

I will try e-mail you the IP address and we will discuss other means of contact, Skype, etc. within a 24 hour time period,

Thank you and I hope to see you on the server soon!

P.S. It will take a while to get to a good point as a community, please be patient, it will be very rewarding in the end!
Mincas
Level 1 : New Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2016 4:35 pm
Level 29 : Expert Hunter
MonkeyMad
1. PB_MonkeyMad
2. Male
3. 15
4. Gravitygamez007@gmail.com
5. Gravity Gamez
6. UK
7. I would as im a good builder and no my way around redsound
8. Yes i watch the hermitcraft server and i love how u can make shops and stuff like that
9. So i can create a good youtube and make friends
10. probaly every other day
11. since minecraft full released so about 5 years
12. Please
04/04/2016 7:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Semi_Ender
I know it is late, however I don't know if you have all of the applications.
1. In game name
Semi_Ender
2. Gender
Male
4. E-mail address and/or Skype(I will contact you if you are accepted)
scottqshaffer@outlook.com (Skype and Email)
5. YouTube (Optional)
Semi Ender
6. Time Zone and/or Country
Western US
7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible.
Redstone. I am still learning, however I know enough basic circuits (and about how redstone works) to make a lot of stuff work. Also, I love to play survival and build.
8. Do you watch the Hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series?
Yes! (Mumbo Jumbo) Just about everything in Hermitcraft is awesome! I love the people, how they work together, and the kinds of things that they do.
I have a youtube account that I like to record on. Currently, I don't have anything to do for survival. Also, I would like to build and play with the other people.
Lots!
About 1 or so for Pc, several years before that on PE. (You can learn a lot in a year btw.)
12. Any additional notes
My youtube channel is very important to me, and I don't have a multiplayer survival world right now due to circumstances. I know this is a very late reply, but it would be great to be able to join you and everyone else. Also, this is the only server that I have been able to find in months of searching that I will be able to apply for. Thanks so much! -Semi_Ender
03/30/2016 8:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Meovdm2
1. In game name?
Meovdm2
2. Gender?
Male
4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted) meovdm@live.nl
5. YouTube (Optional)
-
6. Time Zone and/or Country??
Netherlands CEST
7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible.

Building 7/10
Redstone 9/10
Survival 7/10

I love creating redstone houses with compact redstone such as launcher, elevators, changing rooms and more!

In my free time I also design things in singleplayer like cars, Medieval houses, small villages and a lot more!

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series?

The events that are taking place
Trading
Seeing other peoples builds.

I love minecraft and a single player game is fun but a lot less fun than such a server!
I'll play around about ~10 hours a week
5 years
12. Any additional notes
-
07/27/2015 12:45 pm
Mincas
I have decided out of the latest apps which people will join our server. I will email you by 5pm GMT on the 28th of July 2015. If you receive an e-mail you will be accepted.
07/25/2015 11:35 pm
Rattle_Cobra
1. RattleCobra

2. Male

3. 15

4. rattlejunk@gmail.com

5. No youtube

6. PST, USA

7. I love building and redstone in minecraft because I have always been obsessed with building things. I have always wanted to be an engineer and minecraft is a perfect creative outlet for me.

8. I like Mumbo the most, and have always loved the teamwork building projects and the friendly banter between them (fun pranks).

9. I was on a hunt for a server like this for a year, then gave up last year and now I am back on the hunt again because I craved playing this game too much. (I have been playing lots of CS:GO lately)

10. About 2-3 hours a day, but that could change if I have no sports that day or if I have a big sports games, school, etc. Bottom line is I will be on often, because I love this game, but I am busy at times.

11. I played for almost three years, then I quit for a year and now I am back at it

12. I have no additional thoughts, please read my application thoroughly and thoughtfully and I hope I get to join your server
07/25/2015 10:01 am
WeazleHD
1. WeazleHD
2. Male
3. 16
4. skype: daniel.zimmermann36
5. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRrk05 ... FF3SZHGtoQ german videos nothing special
6. Germany
7. I can build good mostly medieval i know the basics of redstone but if i want to make something i watch a tutorial
8. I really like Hermitcraft and the idea behind it where all the players live together in one world with no claims.
9. I want to play on this server because I want to be apart of a smaller community.
10. 10-15 hours per week
11. 4-5 Years
12. If necessary i can send screenshots i just didnt because i would have to build something new because i deleted my old worlds
07/19/2015 6:19 am
LegoGuineaPig
Application:

1. In game name: LegoGuineaPig
2. Gender: Male
3. Age (Must be between 14 and 17): 15
4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted): glosturtle@gmail.com
5. YouTube (Optional): N/A
6. Time Zone and/or Country: GMT, England
7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible: Large Projects, I built my own 'Biffa's Bowl' in a worl in survival mode.
8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? It has a good community, very friendly.
9. Why you would like to join? I would like to be able to play with other people, and I enjoy playing Minecraft with my brother, so it would be nice to play with more people.
10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? 2-4 hours on weekends, 1 hour on weekdays
11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? 3 years
12. Any additional notes: i hope to see you on the server
06/22/2015 11:03 am
Norman300
IGN: awesome_norman (no caps in name)

email address or skype: callum norms or callum.norman (im not sure which sorry)/ email: thegameplayman77@gmail.com

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEy2Ue ... Btz0v8EmQw

what are you good at in minecraft:i am good at survival and building im not good with the whole redstone thing

Do you watch the hermitcraft series:Yes i like the way they all are like one smalll community and i really enjoy the aspect of it like building a city just with people from all over the world i also enjoy how they are so active!

Why would you like to join the server: i would like to join as i enjoy multiplayer and i think it will be better with people who will be active and communicate!

How much time will yoou be on the server?: i will be on the server for about 5 hours a day and on weekends i will probably be on for longer maybe 9 hours

How long have you being playing minecraft for ?: i have being playing for 4 years now

Additional notes: i go by Norman (dont ask why because i dont know) i am at school on weekdays from 7-3 so yeah, if the server has started i am okay with that
06/21/2015 11:12 am
Mincas
Applications reopened! Server opens for survival on the 11th of july! Get your apps in quick!
04/27/2015 7:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
iRedx
1. In game name: MysticRedLake

3. Age (Must be between 14 and 17): Just turned 14 just about a month ago.

4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted) dateevee33

5. YouTube (Optional): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeXPWw ... tqjn_ARv8Q also, I have a twitch, https://www.twitch.tv/buttergod33

6. Time Zone and/or Country: EST/US

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible: I'm more of a Pvp Player then anything, though I love surviving.

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series?: Yes, I do. I like how everyone is active, and I hope this server is too!

9. Why you would like to join?: I'm looking for an active player base who just play survival, interact, and have a great time. Most SMPs have people, but aren't active as much as they should be.

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? 5 hours max weekdays, 12 hours max weekends

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? 4.

12. Any additional notes: I go by Red. If the server is running already, I'm okay with that!
04/27/2015 6:40 pm
XBdvolcano02
1. XBdvolcano02
2. Male
3. 14
4. Skype: dvolcano02
5. Looking to start it up again. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVkPd7 ... HRv8xJezGQ
6. Central Time, USA
7. I'm a great builder, and decent redstoner.
8. Nope, watch MindCrack though.
9. To have fun with my friends on the server, and maybe start a youtube series on it, if permitted.
10. In my free time.
11. 3 years.
12. I can email you pictures of builds if you give me an email address to email it to.
04/23/2015 11:05 am
Mincas
Five places left on the server! Not long until the opening, get your apps in fast!
04/22/2015 1:43 pm
Mincas
Only 6 places left now! Get your applications in quick!
04/21/2015 11:47 am
Mincas
Hi, I have sent a reply to all apps, there are only 8 places left guys!
04/20/2015 3:17 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
1. In game name: FaalkHD

2. Genrer Boy

3. Age (Must be between 14 and 17) 14

4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted) skype: emil.falk03

5. YouTube (Optional) FaalkHD I have just started xD

6. Time Zone and/or Country: Sweden CET +1

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why,
post screenshots if possible:
Building and redstone http://imgur.com/a/vXHbp

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? I Watch it xD, I Usually watch mumbo or keralis and i like how they communicate like whit xmas presents and other stuff

9. Why you would like to join? Becouse i am looking for a server that is like HermitCraft and i think i just found it i really like the feeling when playing real vanilla so i will really enjoy it

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? 3-6 hours i dont have so much to do atm so i can be on much

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? 3-4 years really enjoyed it since that time.

12. Any additional notes:
04/20/2015 12:27 pm
Mincas
Hi, I have e-mailed DoctorYam and jcjc, I look forward to hearing from you.
04/19/2015 6:53 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
jcjc23
1. In game name: jcjc

3. Age (Must be between 14 and 17): 15

4. E-mail address and/or Skype( I will contact you if you are accepted): jchid100@gmail.com

5. YouTube (Optional): I have one but do not post any videos

6. Time Zone and/or Country: Usa, and my timezone is UTC-06:00

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible
I am very good at survival I have played minecraft since the beginning when it originally came out. I also love to build, I have built many different types of builds. I am not as good with redstone but I know the basics of it.

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series?: I do not watch Hermitcraft, but I know what it is. I used watch mindcrack everyday.

9. Why you would like to join?: I love to play survival, especially with other people. It makes the game more fun.

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server?: I can put in at least two hours a day.

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft?: I have had it since the beginning when it came out.

12. Any additional notes
I dont know, I just want to join the server so I can meet new people and just have fun
04/19/2015 2:04 pm
TheRealDoctorYam
1) IGN: DoctorYam
2) Gender: Male
3) Age: 14
4) Email/Skype: yamthedoctor@gmail.com or my Skype is doctor.yam
5) YT: none
6) Time Zone and Such: I live in Texas (US) and my time zone is central
7) What I'm good at: I love redstone and digging. I have, on Redblock SMP, dug a 3x3 chunk hole down to bedrock.
8) Who I watch: I watch Mumbo, sl1pg8r, Xisuma, and Tango. I love the redstone projects Xisuma, Tango, and Mumbo do. I also like sl1p because he is entertaining.
9) Why do I want to join?: My old SMP server (Redblock) got hacked and we were wondering if we could join another server. I am with the people Goombs was talking about.
10) Time: I won't be able to play on weekdays, but on weekends I can put in a ton of time.
11) I have been playing since 1.4 came out. And I watched videos of Minecraft a few months prior to me purchasing an account.
12) Thanks for reading <3
04/19/2015 10:34 am
Mincas
I have sent e-mails to all of you, thanks for the apps!
04/19/2015 3:19 am
bluebeard92
1.In Game Name: bluebeard92
2.gender male
3.age:14
4.email address :ldogacer@Gmail.com
5.youtube:none
6.my country is canada and my time zone is pacific
7.im good at mining pvp and farms
8.i watch mumbo on hermitcraft because he's is funny popular and good
9.why would i like to join? I've been watching hermitcraft lately and Iv been trying to find an SMP server like it
10.i will spend a few hours day but I might not be on each day
11.i have been playing for 3 years
12.Im good with farms
04/18/2015 10:50 pm
Goombs
My old SMP went down after it got hacked, and i was wondering if a few of our players could join your server. I am only posting the people who will be good for the server, who do good things. Here are all of their applications. I will post one more later.

1. In game name: Goombs

3. Age: 14

4. E-mail address: adeel2001@live.com

5. YouTube: have one, but i abandoned it a long time ago.

6. Time Zone and/or Country: Central Time, US

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible: Im a tango tek, INSANE and build iron titans

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? Yes, i watch all the technical guys. I like learning from them, they inspire me to be INSANE

9. Why you would like to join? I like playing SMP and just being insane in survival. Plus i like to see people use my farms.

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? i think about 10-15 hours a week

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? I started about a year and a half ago

12. Any additional notes: My first project will almost 100% be an Iron Titan

1. In game name: Aventador9000

3. Age: 14

4. E-mail address: crisvingold@hotmail.com

5. YouTube: none

6. Time Zone and/or Country: Central Time, US

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible: Building

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? No, but i used to watch Mindcrack, before it died.

9. Why you would like to join? I want to play SMP and interact with people.

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? 3 hours a day on the weekends

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? 2012

12. Any additional notes: Im really good at building
04/18/2015 9:03 pm
Cyberstone
1. In game name
2. Gender
3. Age 14
4. E-mail address cyberstone123@gmail.com
5. YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRYvJW ... PGS5oH8M8w
6. CT (Texas, United States)
7. What are you good at in Minecraft I am very good at resource gathering, PvP, and a decent builder and a lover of projects.
8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? Yes,I do watch the server and the best thing about it is how they are a community and have an official town, also I love the huge projects they take on.
9. Why you would like to join? I used to play on a SMP called Redblock, but sadley the hosts got hacked, and all the hard work and the world didn't save and the hosting company died off.
10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? Not that much in the Weekdays, but alot on the Weekends.
11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? I have been playing for about 3 years.
12. Any additional notes: I greatly appreciate your time and effort for reading this and thank you for giving me this opportunity.
04/18/2015 8:33 am
Mincas
Only 12 places left on the server, get your app in today!
04/11/2015 5:56 am
Mincas
Hi there, thanks for the application, before I can accept you, I just need to ask one thing, could you post some images of your previous builds, preferably survival, but any will do.
Thanks, best regards
Mincas
04/10/2015 1:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
Hovdis Building Team
1. In game name: mr_cheesecake1

3. Age: 16

4. E-mail address: mrhovdis@gmail.com

5. YouTube: Got a channel but im not sure if im going to post mc on it

6. Time Zone and/or Country: Norway, +1hour global

7. What are you good at in Minecraft (building, redstone, survival) and explain why, post screenshots if possible: Im really god with the most of it, im that kind of Mumbo guy that really enjoy doing things for the community And im owning my own buildingteam so i got some good building skils to:D

8. Do you watch the hermitcraft server, if so, what do you like about the server/series? Yes i do:D love it;)

9. Why you would like to join? Im a really helpfull player that likes to help the community, im friendly and loyal. When i first start a project i will not stop before every detail is perfect at the end. and in the start i would help the server by making automatic farms etc.

10. How much time do you think you will spend playing on the server? Atm just the weekends due to school:/ got so much tests etc. Its my last year so i got to focus these last months.

11. How many years you have been playing Minecraft? Since 2012 i think O.o

12. Any additional notes Would really like to join the server. love vanilla and starting fresh:D
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome