Heyo!

LamaD's Avatar LamaD5/29/17 1:22 am
1 emeralds 159
Hello PlanetMC,

Like you I myself Love MC just can't get enough of the game, it's amazing what one
can achieve if you put your time and effort in, that's another story though. I came to say Hello or what I like to say "Heyo" I've been a MC player for many years now, started on the 360.

Now running my own server "Not here to advertise" has that been a journey, after playing Modded Minecraft throwing all kinds of mods together figuring out the best mashup, I had to learn MORE! and that I did.... This game alone it can bring out the creative side in a person, I'm not young like i'm sure many of you on this site, no offence there I always give a fellow MC player a chance.

I'm in charlie testing and look for what the player wants in a Server believe me when I say everyone's opinion matters to me, I have had so many good ideas thrown my way and utilized them to make a server that has become in my eyes Great. Closed off to public because I'm almost done but I do strive to get input Positive and negative, to make my server something players can say "this is a great server".

Now I do apologize for this long Introduction, I just had to speak my mind and to show the type of person I am I just can't do that in 50 characters. If this next part is against the rules and conditions admins please correct it, asking kindly do not delete all of what I
wrote.

I'm looking for tester and Ideas something that can make my creation 10x better, every and I mean every! idea will be taken into consideration. PM me or like you kids like to say these days "DM" I'd love to have your ideas.

Thank you,
LamaDrama
LamaD
Level 1 : New Network