Hip-Hop and rnb

Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz3/25/15 6:55 pm
3/27/2015 5:11 pm
Xoyjaz's Avatar Xoyjaz
I know the majority of this community are young and their mainstream music is often minecraft songs, rock, dupstep and music in this path. But is there anyone
out there that listens to hip hop or rnb music? If so name some of your best albums/artists this year and last year and what do you expect from them hip hop community
Xoyjaz
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2015 5:11 pm
Xoyjaz
Awesome. I can do Drake sometimes. I mean the guy can spit but doesnt appeal du my interests. I mean he has some good songs and lately his mixtape has done decent good. But King Kendrick is just raising the bar these days. He is part of th TDE group which Jay Rock, Schoolboy Q and absoul are members of. They are really good as well. Other than that Pusha T a virginia street rapper+Danny brown really funny.
As Rnb is concered I like some The weekend and chris brown
03/27/2015 2:49 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
Love me some Drake, Kanye or Kendrick.
03/27/2015 3:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Kendrick is good, but I don't like Drake's lazy rapping.
03/27/2015 2:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady

Eminem, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, old Snoop Dogg, Tupac and more I can't remember.
03/27/2015 1:48 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
AethrozR&B or RnB stands for Rythm and Blues

WikipediaContemporary R&B, also known as simply R&B, is a music genre that combines elements of rhythm and blues, soul, funk, pop, hip hop and dance.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.
03/27/2015 1:43 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
R&B or RnB stands for Rythm and Blues

WikipediaContemporary R&B, also known as simply R&B, is a music genre that combines elements of rhythm and blues, soul, funk, pop, hip hop and dance.
03/27/2015 1:39 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
What does rnb stand for?
03/27/2015 1:19 pm
Xoyjaz
Well this is cool comming from you guys. For the last 4 months I got into some hip hop albums considering west coast rap. There is a new album out by west coast rapper Kendrick Lamar: To pimp a butterfly which is a mix of jazz,funk and hip hop talking about really serious stuff. So I kinda listen to lyrical hip hop and I love the beat on the pop. But cool, nice to hear what you guys like
03/25/2015 6:59 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
The Cool Kids are pretty great. Also more recently I've listened to None Like Joshua, though a lot of his raps are over electronic music as opposed to the typical rap and hip-hop beats.
03/25/2015 6:58 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
If you consider Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz and Shapeshifter by Celldweller as hiphop/rnb, then yeah, I listen to that.

I lean more towards heavy metal/death metal, though. I just really like the instruments (I couldn't care less about the vocals).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome