Deleted

anonpmc1794190's Avatar anonpmc179419012/29/14 9:00 am
12/30/2014 9:26 pm
acedter's Avatar acedter
[deleted]
anonpmc1794190
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2014 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
acedter
Mod Application:
Ign: acedter
Reason:I really want to be apart of something great where I get to work and help others. I also would like the work experience to become a better leader, role model and person. Also for something to do in my spare time.
What would you do if someone needed help?: I would first ask them what is the problem then i would go from there. If they need something i would help them find it or if something is in a fight I would talk to the player who started it and work out a solution.
What would you do if a new player joined and they needed help?:I would welcome them then I would ask them if they need help. I would give them some money, amour, food and building materials to start off with.
Experience:I have been Mod once on a server which shut down due to funds.
12/30/2014 9:05 pm
Rkeegan11
Skype: I have it but i wanna give it out when i get accepted last time i did this i got hacked
Ign: Rkeegan11
Reason: I wanna help this server with my life
What would you do if someone was spamming?: 2 warnings if they keep going banned for a day and if continued perma ban
What would you do if someone was hacking?: perma ban with a heart beat
Experience: world edit and small build
12/30/2014 4:00 pm
kimi0902
Admin App Format:
Ign: kimi0902
Reason: I would be a good admin as I have many features about myself that will help with the server. Firstly I am a good people's person and can understand someone and know how to handle a particular situation. Secondly, I am a good diffuser of tension amongst the server and calm under pressure if there is a "fight" between two players on the server. Thirdly, I will be very committed on this server if I got the place and I hope my experience would show you that
What would you do if someone was spamming?: If someone was spamming I would warn them, mute them for a period of time, if they continue then I would ban

What would you do if someone was hacking?: If someone was hacking it would be an instant ban in my opinion

Experience:
I have led my own server once but that never broke through, I was the co-owner of a very popular server called TrinityCraft but there were not enough donations to help the server survive, I have been moderator several times on different and challenging servers and I am good at building.
12/30/2014 11:11 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
jmacjr5382
I Applied But I Still Have Not Received An IP Please Send It To me in Skype jmacjr541
12/29/2014 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
JDmongoose11
Mod App Format:
Skype: Jake Williamson / jakewilli@hotmail.com / jakewilli2000@gmail.com / +447542594117
Ign: JDmongoose11

Reason: I would like some responsibility to be involved in keeping the server a fun and safe environment as others would like it.

What would you do if someone needed help?: I would message them privately in-game and sort out the problem with my kind and approachable attitude and personality. If the problem was too serious or out of control then I would notify other members of staff on the server and let them know what is going on.

What would you do if a new player joined and they needed help?: I would approach them and help them understand what to do on the server and what it offers to them as a player. I would also tp to them and follow them to show them that we are here to help them.

Experience: I was a moderator on an older server that was closed because the owner didn't bother to keep it in good shape so it all went to disaster. I am very trustworthy and can talk to you anywhere about what is going on or what situations are occurring.

PS: I am very mature for my age and don't start arguments, I resolve them. Thank you for your time on reading my application form for a moderator. I hope you consider me as a trustworthy member of staff. See you around! I hope you all had a good Christmas and will have a very happy New Year in 2015!
12/29/2014 9:57 am
HybrdSteez
Admin App Format:
Ign: EaglE_EyEs65
Reason: I have been searching for a new server so i can help it grow into a respectful server.
What would you do if someone was spamming?: I would mute them for 1 hour.
What would you do if someone was hacking?: I would get proof then i would ban them
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years. Ive been staff on quite a few servers. I have even owned servers in the past.
12/29/2014 9:51 am
DrAndrew667
Mind sending me the ip through skype?
12/29/2014 9:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
jmacjr5382
Admin App Format:

Ign:jmacjr5382

Reason:I think that I would be a good admin because of many reasons, a few of them follow. I am a good problem solver. If there was a problem involving two players, two staff or a player and a staff member I would be willing to help solve the problem. I am good with Enjin websites. I have created websites thru Enjin and without. Just give me the word and I can create you an awesome website for our/ your server! Another great reason to pick me for staff is the loyalty! I will be very loyal to your server and I will do anything you ask me to do for you! And finally teamwork! I am able to work on a team and not be annoying and not slack off! Minecraft is a game that you need to work together to survive! Those are some of the many reasons why I would be A great admin!

What would you do if someone was spamming?: If somebody was spamming I would do this in the following order, ask them to stop, give them a /warn, mute them 5 minutes, kick, mute 1 hour, tempban rest of day.

What would you do if someone was hacking?: If somebody was hacking I would automatically ban/ ip ban the player.

Experience: I have been mod before on Revelation Craft, Admin on Royal Craft And CoOwner for WishingstarMC.

PS: I may have a young age but I can still work with others and be a help. I am mature for my age. Please give me a try!

Thank you for taking the time to read my application
12/29/2014 9:40 am
anonpmc1794190
[deleted]
12/29/2014 9:47 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
IKR Everything, My ip what i'm using... CREEPY
12/29/2014 9:32 am
DrAndrew667

Ign: DrAndrew667

Reason: I love helping out other people and I think I can help out your server! If I do get staff, I wouldn't be just any staff member. I'd be other player's friends. I would play alongside them and enjoy being a friend. I can play a few hours a day and get to know people better. I'd love to help out your community, and maybe I can even help you out.

What would you do if someone was spamming?: I'd give them a warning and if they continue the spam I would temp mute them, but even if they continued it I would perm mute them. I would only unmute them if they made a GOOD punishment appeal.

What would you do if someone was hacking?: I'd tell them to stop, but if they kept doing it it would be a permanent ban, then I would alert the owner that a player was hacking.

Experience: I was a server owner myself until about a month ago, where we weren't getting ANY players. I have been CoOwner on a server before too. I've been Operator on two servers, and Admin on 7. Iv'e never been a mod, but I have been a HeadMod. I know a lot about plugins and i'm very good at permissions. I think I could help out your server, for I had tons of experiences.

Thank you for considering me as a staff member, and I hope to see you around!
-DR

P.S. If you think I might be too young for staff, I am a very mature and a very fast learner. Thanks
12/29/2014 9:40 am
anonpmc1794190
[deleted]
12/29/2014 9:17 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Admin App Format:
Ign: Maxwell82
Age: 11 (Please don't judge, I have been playing MC for 4 years)
Reason: I feel that I will fit in as a admin because, I'm fun to play with! I love to help other players and staff! I'm great at building and good at many plugins! I'm good at stoping fights and I can catch hackers and spammers and put them to a end!
What would you do if someone was spamming?: First I would give them a warning, then a mute than kick, then a temp-ban, then a ban!
What would you do if someone was hacking?: I would first report them to you and temp-ban them, then if they keep doing it, I would perm ban them!
Experience: Here is a little list! Most are down except for a builder one.
Owner:2 (A prison and a network)
H-admin: 1
Admin:2
H-mod: 1
Mod: 2
Helper: 1
Builder: 3 ( 1 of these servers are up)

~I hope you like my apply and a happy new year!
Maxwell82
12/29/2014 9:21 am
anonpmc1794190
[deleted]
12/29/2014 9:05 am
Nezugral
Ign: Nezugral
Reason: I feel like i would be a good admin because i'm very trustful and respectful.
What would you do if someone was spamming?: Warn them, then kick them, If they come back and keep spamming ban them for 1 week
What would you do if someone was hacking?:Ban them for 1 day and if they do it again ban them for ever.
Experience: I've run a small server with my friends and i was a mod on my friends Prison server.
12/29/2014 9:06 am
anonpmc1794190
[deleted]
12/29/2014 9:10 am
Nezugral
I was like a semi-mod on one a long time ago and i play them every once and a while, But i've never been admin on one.
12/29/2014 9:13 am
anonpmc1794190
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome