Hiring Founding staff, admin, builder, moderator

KingofGrief's Avatar KingofGrief11/17/15 10:44 pm
11/28/2015 12:09 pm
JustinPlayspvp's Avatar JustinPlayspvp
Ultima Factions MC is finally ready to launch, the custom map is done. Plugins and development have finished testing all that's left is the most important ingredients of all the Staff and Player Community. I am ready to hire a team of quality server staff members/moderators in order to improve the server and establish a community of players.

The Staff

I am currently looking for staff members to start the Ultima Factions MC Team. I would like to hire admins, builders, and moderators. The founding staff members will serve a critical role of helping to launch the community by interacting with players, and reporting issues as they arise. The ideal staff member will be a mature individual, fair minded, and always willing to put the needs of the community first. Character is the most important trait, skills can be taught, character cannot!

Application: (Apply by forum only, not in game)

Name:

IGN (in game name):

Why you are applying(150 words):

Rank applying for:

Work Samples: (Show me what you can do!)

What is your experience with Minecraft?

Do you have any previous experience as staff?

Server Info:
Server Website: http://ultimamcfactions.enjin.com/home/m/35152009/page/Pages
IP Address: 198.143.138.163
KingofGrief
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2015 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JustinPlayspvp
Name:
Justin Servais

IGN:
Justin2809

Why you are applying(150 words):
I believe the most important skills as an administrator are three things. These are not ordered by most important to least important. The first skill is time. I believe this skill must be current for an admin because it shows that they can go along with things that are needed current. I don't think there is really any accuse for it unless it's something like something important in real life. Say, for example, your friend has to move away to another state or something like that. The second most important skill a admin should have is communicating and solving problems. Say if a group of people were trash talking to an individual. An admin should be able to quickly head to the rescue and stop them. Not by yelling or with any type of brutality. Instead with calmness and peace. A way to make the problem easier and less harder. The third skill is leadership, confidence. These things may be better than all the other skills. Having confidence and showing leadership means that you can be brave when others are scared. You can stand up when others are going down. That means you can take responsibilty for things that you caused. Those things may be bad or good. An admin must learn from their mistakes. They must also remember to do, or don't, not to try. If it seems right and good mostly than bad, then do it. If it seems wrong and divious, then do not. Always also have a back up just in-case. That's just my opinion, though I've had a major amount of experience in administrating in servers. I've got great knowledge in building plugins such as Worldedit and VoxelSniper. Also other server plugins such as Essentials, Pex, GroupManager, Buycraft, CommandBook and the list goes on. Keeping websites up to date is essential for a server like this one. If I had access to the server I would write up helpful forums, rules, donating perks and more.

I would consider myself a communicative person,I love to get to know the people of the server I am working for. I usually skype and have fun with the people i play with to get to know them better. IThis is why i think i would fit Admin best.

There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within my ability.

Why we should choose you over the next: (Added this question myself)
I think what make's me a better staff member then then most other people applying, is that I'm really mature for my age. I'm also really pushing towards a fun server, without any hackers, or rule abusers. I myself used to hack, almost 2 years ago... I stopped since I realised that it ruïns the game for others, and even for yourself. So that's the reason why I'm really pushing towards a hacker-free server. Also I have the abbility that I ALWAYS want to help people out, whenever and wherever I can!

Rank applying for:
Admin or either Moderator

I don't really have any screenshots of it, But I know how to use pretty much ANY plugin. I can also build pretty good and I always know what to do!

I have alot experience in minecraft. I've been playing MC for almost 3 years now and I basicly know everything about it! Tricks, glitches, hacks, whatever you got! I'm good in Pvp, Parkour, Building, basicly all the minecraft stuff!

I have loads of experience as a staff member on servers. I used to be a Helper on a server called FramePvp. I also was Moderator on a server called FenceCraft. Both these servers have around 100 - 150 players a day. I also used to be Helper on a Pixelmon server called PlayPixelmonMC ( Also known as PPMC ). I have a few Admin / Moderator ranks on my friend's servers. I also used to have my own server for a pretty long time, But I decided to shut it down since I had alot of work to do on other servers.
11/28/2015 11:13 am
LgmTheDino
Name: Calvin

IGN: letgomybacon

Why you are applying: Factions is one of the greatest modes to play. I want to help make the community grow for the server. One day I know this server will go places and become a great server for players to play on. I'm a skilled builder that can also build for the server , community projects , new spawns , arenas , shop , etc. I'm active everyday meaning that I literally play everyday. I'm mature and serious when necessary or needed to be but can be a funny and goofy person when no trouble is going on. Even as a low rank I would oppose a Admin Abuser even if it risks me a ban from the abuser I would try my best to protect the members of the server to keep them from experiencing the Abuse from the Admin Abuser. I literally will do everything I can to help out the server and the members of the server to fill joy in their real life faces and make them enjoy the server as much as how good it really is because this server is amazing and should have more people I would do my best to get many people on the server to keep it going. I would try my best to gather money to donate for the server and keep it growing.

Rank Applying For: Admin

Work Samples: I'm great at building and can build community projects or arenas , spawns , shops for the server and make it look amazing. I build modern , organics , statues. I'm not an abuser can will try my best to stop the abusers. I am good at monitoring a server when no other higher staff are on.

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing for 3 years and know how to play Minecraft very well , build , pvp , monitor servers.

Past Experience: I've been a 2nd owner on QuakeCraft *shutdown*. Professional-Builder on AuratusNetwork *shutdown*. OP Moderator on Minetopia.
11/28/2015 10:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
Name:
Jayden

IGN (in game name): Guesses

Why you are applying(150 words):I'm applying because this server looks like its going somewhere, You sound professional and so does the way you describe the server about how the custom map and plugins are finished. I think I'm fit for this position I'm experienced with helping players and with groupmanager. I want to help with the server for example I can help people with some commands they don't understand or how to buy a rank and all that kind of stuff. If you need me to do ranks,permissons or prefixes I will be right on it and I'm very experienced with that kind of stuff. I know lots of plugins and I think I'm ready to be a part of this staff team. Thanks

Rank applying for: I'm applying for admin

Well I'm really good with ranks, prefixes and permissions
Examples: /mangadd-To create a group
/mangaddp-Adding a permission
I can do more but you might think I'm just writing this to make the look big but I can also do worldguard, worldedit. and pex.
What is your experience with Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft for 3-5 years, When servers were cracked and permissions and prefixes weren't quite nice and good

Do you have any previous experience as staff? Yes, I was staff on a server that use to hit 100-200 but I quit minecraft and now I'm back I might return to the server but I want to try out other servers. I think this one might be the one I've been looking for. I know how to run a server or administrate a server. T
Thanks
-Guesses
If you need my Skype just feel free to msg me for it
11/28/2015 9:28 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Relakin
Name: Dave

IGN (in game name): Relakin

Why you are applying(150 words): I think I deserve it because I have a lot of experience with servers. I have been just about every rank you can be, anywhere from Helper, to Admin, and even to Owner. I've owned a few small servers. I am very helpful. I always use correct grammar. I know a bit about plugins and I can even build a little. I am never rude or disrespectful to anyone, even if they are being rude and/or disrespectful towards me. I can handle just about any situation properly. I always give people three strikes, unless they are hacking, any hackers found will be instantaneously jailed and permanently banned. Anybody that is not hacking but is somehow cheating, they only get two strikes. I only temp ban cheaters for a few days. I have not been staff on a server for more than a month or two. The reason is because, most of the time, most of the staff has lost interest to the server, something has happened to the server, or disrespect from other staff members has lead me to leaving the server.

Rank applying for: Any available rank.

Work Samples: (Show me what you can do!) I am afraid that I do not have any samples to show, I apologize for the inconvenience.

What is your experience with Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for, roughly, around 5 years now. I have owned a few small servers like prison and factions.

Do you have any previous experience as staff? I have a lot of experience with staff. There is not a position of staff that I have not been. I have been staff on somewhere around 30 or so servers, but they were mostly small, at least they were until I got on and started helping out.
11/22/2015 11:38 am
KingofGrief
Still hiring!
11/19/2015 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheCutie
Application

Name: Maz

IGN (in game name): CutieCupcake

Why you are applying(150 words): I like to help new servers. I like to watch them grow. (Weird stuff i know )

Rank applying for: Builder

Work Samples: http://imgur.com/8DEasU9

What is your experience with Minecraft? Playing for years always open to learn new things! ^^

Do you have any previous experience as staff? Used to be headbuilder on a factions server. Builder on another factions server also had my own prison server for a bit.
11/19/2015 7:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LoveMiner
Application:Admin/Moderator

IGN:IronMan54

PAST EXPERIENCE: I've been staff on many servers helping to improve the server and to make it a fun community for everyone to enjoy. I have been looking for something to do with my day, And i saw this server and i want to help it in any way i hope to be accepted to bring all my friends on. Even if i don't get accepted i would still enjoy to play on this fantastic server.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I have a lot of plugin information like GroupManager WorldEdit WorldGuard Essentials RandomTp multiworld BuyCraft Etc. And i would like to bring that experience here and anything i done know i would hope to learn here! I have owned my own minecraft server so i have some knowledge to learn and give!

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I beleive you should choose me because i have a lot of minecraft/plugin experience to share i play this game 2-3 hours a day and i would like to contribute everything i can to this server. I would invite everyone i know and let them know it is a GREAT server!

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I could put in 2-3 hours or more a day. I would like to come on to Welcome and Help the players in need to make this a funer community than it already is.
11/19/2015 7:18 am
KingofGrief
Still looking!
11/18/2015 3:40 am
newkdv
KingofGrief...

Right now it's one world, interested in expanding later. There are kits. No faction power loss outside of PVP

Lame. Prefer power loss and no kits, or stone ones.
11/18/2015 12:41 am
newkdv
So is this, like, a hub thing, or one world? Also, will there be kits for pvp and/or faction power loss other than to the result of pvp?

Another also, lol @ 150 words
11/18/2015 12:55 am
KingofGrief
Right now it's one world, interested in expanding later. There are kits. No faction power loss outside of PVP
11/17/2015 11:39 pm
Sanik Licker
Name: Nishaan Amin

IGN (in game name): FutureGamerFT

Why you are applying(150 words): I am applying for Admin because I want to see a faction community grow. I feel like all of the faction servers like thearchon and mythcraft make it impossible for any other faction server to grow. Also, I play a lot of factions so I know what to play the game as well as putting me putting everybody in their shoes to manage the server in game and on the forums properly.

Rank applying for: Admin

Work Samples: (Show me what you can do!) I do not have any samples, but I am a good redstone and I am good at configuring plugins. Also, I am the grade representative for my grade.

I do not know the exact update, but I came before their were pistons and all of the mods for pistons looked like quartz pistons. I play factions, skyblock, skywars, hunger games, and the walls most of my time on minecraft.

Yes, back in 1.2.5 of minecraft, I was the Admin for a server called webcraft.
11/17/2015 10:51 pm
BeckyV
KingofGriefUltima Factions MC is finally ready to launch, the custom map is done. Plugins and development have finished testing all that's left is the most important ingredients of all the Staff and Player Community. I am ready to hire a team of quality server staff members/moderators in order to improve the server and establish a community of players.

The Staff

I am currently looking for a five staff members to start the Ultima Factions MC Team. I would like to hire two admins, one builder, and two moderators. The founding staff members will serve a critical role of helping to launch the community by interacting with players, and reporting issues as they arise. The ideal staff member will be a mature individual, fair minded, and always willing to put the needs of the community first. Character is the most important trait, skills can be taught, character cannot!

Application: (Apply by forum only, not in game)

Name: Becky

IGN (in game name): BeckyV

Why you are applying(150 words): I've always wanted to be a staff also, on the other server I play on, everybody knows me and thinks I hould be a staff!

Rank applying for: Admin preffered if not, moderator

What is your experience with Minecraft? Long experience, Ive played since the week it came out xD I feel old now xD

How long have you have any previous experience as staff?
I havent but I am about to become oone on a different server and trust me, i will be active
Server Info:
Server Website: http://ultimamcfactions.enjin.com/home/m/35152009/page/Pages
IP Address: 198.143.138.163
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome