[Themed RPG] Hiring Co-Owner, Admins, and more!

Sin_Seven's Avatar Sin_Seven2/27/17 4:25 pm
3/1/2017 2:56 pm
Cjsfriends's Avatar Cjsfriends
WELCOME

Hello. I am Sin_Seven and I am starting a brand new Minecraft Server .

If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed. -snip-

[Server type has yet to be decided! Once we have more staff the higher ranked staff will come together and choose!]

Current Ranks Needed Are [Not in specific order]

Co-Owner

Head Admin

Admin

Head Developer

Developer

Plugin Manager

Community Manager

Staff Manager

Head Moderator

Helper

Head Builder

Builder

YouTuber (Must have subs, this is strictly for promoting our server later on)

NOTE: You can send your app on the PMC post or VIA Skype. Also you must have a nice application. No half assing it!

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE PROOF FOR EACH SERVER/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE YOU WORKED WITH/FOR

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

5) Position/Rank Applying For:

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

8) Previous Experience:

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:

12) Extra/Other:

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] :

IP: Will be given to you if you are accepted as it is only open for workers/staff currently! If you want access to it to APPLY on the server please message me VIA Skype or on PMC.

If you want to contact me VIA Skype: SinSevenSkype

If you want to contact me VIA Discord: SinSeven#1553

[Please do not ask for high ranks if your app isn't going to reflect you deserve it]

[Excuse my horrifyingly bad grammar and such]

[NOTE: Just because you are the first to apply for a rank does not mean you instantly get it]

FINAL NOTE: Please do not apply for a rank if you are going to give us a half done app that doesn't show us that you should be chosen for it. Don't apply for a rank with an app that's basically one worded answers to the questions and such.
Sin_Seven
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2017 2:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Cjsfriends
1) IGN:Cjsfriend

2) Age: 17

3) Timezone: PST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8, 9 on a good day

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin/Head Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have had alot of experience in this rank, I am currently Head Admin in a server. I am looking for a more mature server at the moment.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing on Minecraft since june 27, 2009

8) Previous Experience: Like previously stated I am currently Head Admin of a server called "FazeCraft". I have been Mod/HeadMod on many servers throughout the years, though I have aquired many skill since the time i have been on minecraft.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Cj#2675

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Biggest Strengths: I do well with plugins such as World guard and I have been told I have superb people skills, I also calmly access a situation before acting. Biggest weakness: I have been told I am cold at times (personality wise) I will explain in extra.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: It depends on the task. I do love working as a team, but I also love putting music on and going to work alone. Whatever is required will do!

12) Extra/Other: The reason I get called cold is because, I don't play favorites. Even if you are my friend you will still share the same punishment as a random player. Also I do not take punishments lightly. If the offense is severe enough, I will do the punishment that is predetermined without asking questions (given its proven that they did the offense).

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Your time zones, and your ages.

14) Essay [Optional] : I believe I applied enough information above. Thank you for your time. I will be leaving the server I am on to join yours, if i was to be accepted.
03/01/2017 1:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kooshtheminecraft
1) IGN: KooshTheGamer_YT

2) Age:12

3) Timezone:eastern (america)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):I guess I'm a 9 because I can Crack a few jokes but when it's time to be serious I am.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: admin /head admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: for the past few months I've been looking for servers to work on, but some servers just don't work out nevertheless I had learned many things about being a leader and a goodles staff member. If there is ever a confict I listen to both sides of the story.People might underestimate me because I'm 12 but I'm very mature and a good person . When I have to sort out bans or resolve a conflict I always listen to both sides of a story and consider each point of view.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:since about 1.3 ish

8) Previous Experience: Supernovamc (mod) (and a failing server). Voidmc (upcoming) (admin). Electropvp (head-admin) (upcoming). And finally, halfplaymc (coming on march 3rd)

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):I do have skype if accepted I will share

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:strength :being a team player and being a very flexible person. Weaknes : i get a little mad if thing don't go the right way but I controll it

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:as a team. (More than 1 head is better than 1)

12) Extra/Other: not really but i hope you except this

13) Questions/Concerns you have:Nope
03/01/2017 1:50 am
DUKYZonQUACK
1) IGN: LongestMcJagger

2) Age: *14

3) Timezone:
Philippine Time Zone
UTC+08:00

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 9

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Co-owner/head-admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I feel that being a co-owner/head-admin does takes a huge responsibility and i think i am capable of doing so i may not pass but at least i now know what skills i should work on plus i learn quickly.
And i would love to see a server grow and become one of the best out there !.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 5 years

8) Previous Experience: I have not taken a huge responsibility as an co-owner before but i think i can learn quickly because i have been and admin for a vanilla server for a year and a half and have been demoted for whatever reason but now i think after years of learning i think i can try again.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): yes i have both and will tell you if i am accepted.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are being very talented in the position of management and order but my weaknesses are pretty much straight forward i have no experience in the field of plugin config but i can learn since i am a learning programmer.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team if thing's get tough but solo most of the time .

12) Extra/Other: Just keep in mind that i have no skill in plugin's or anything in that area of expertise but i can learn. and i have a very tight schedule

13) Questions/Concerns you have: nothing at the moment

14) Essay [Optional] : No good at essay's but i do know for sure that i can make a server a safe environment for kids and family's and keep the server stress free! and keep some of the stress off your mind.

If i am denied please tell me why so i can better understand what i should work on and why thank you.

I will be available sometime around lunch my time tomorrow.
02/28/2017 7:05 pm
Rockash
Honestly, you should judge people by their age. Some teenagers are very much mature and you should put them through a test instead of quickly denying them, that's just my opinion though
02/28/2017 6:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
XOneManSquadX
1) IGN: Zeph_X

2) Age: 14

3) Timezone: USE

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Head-Admin/Staff-Manager

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I believe I should have this rank because I have a lot of experience and a high maturity level. I am a very highly dedicated player and take a large amount of pride in the projects I work on. My ability to work with others and not procrastinate on tasks handed to me is very high.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since the very early alpha days

8) Previous Experience: My previous experiences are as follows; Owner, Co-Owner, Developer, Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Moderator, and Head-Builder. Many of my past experiences come from smaller servers that didn't quite make it out of the early phases and have expanded my knowledge of the game and my ability to administrate.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Skype: Zeph_XS
Yes, I have discord as well...

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:
Strengths

1. I am very Mature
2. I am Patient
3. I have a competent building ability
4. I have a lot of past experience
5. I am expendable when it comes to the types of task provided ranging from Administrative to Building
6. My voice isn't high like a kite
7. I don't care whether I get a rank or not as long as I can assist you and your server

Weaknesses

1. I am only 14
2. I have OCD
3. My throat has been torn since October so I sound like sandpaper grinding against metal
4. I am not good at terrain building

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: This does not matter either way.

12) Extra/Other: I will talk more about myself and hopefully learn more about you upon acceptance!

13) Questions/Concerns you have: None, Just the Ip

14) Essay [Optional] :
I wish to become an administrative member on your server. I wish to become an administrative member on your server because I believe I can provide a positive working attitude and quality work on any task provided.
My ability to provide high quality, and high priority work ethic makes me a very excellent choice for any administrative and/or staff managing position, and also my high level of maturity and patience comes in handy when dealing with long and annoying situations that usually take place within a playerbase. I am very understanding person and take criticism and insults well, and try to build upon them (Not that won't accept compliments if I ever recieve them :3) I enjoy working and won't put off tasks that I don't like, and will always give my best effort.
02/27/2017 10:04 pm
LeFleury
1) IGN: Antonio LeFronce

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: Central Time

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Co Owner

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I've Co Owned and owned many servers in the past. Mostly Garry's Mod servers, so I have a lot of experience. I'm that time I've done a lot of managing websites and making the right decisions when hiring staff, making decisions. Such as bans, unbans, and deciding what happens when some one appeals a ban.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3-4 years.

8) Previous Experience: I've co owner mainly Garry's mod servers. I've also done some with Minecraft. But they didn't really have names. The names of the three Garry's mod servers were called FearRP, GrudgeGaming, UnitedDarkRP. And I've managed the staff and website on those servers.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Skype - hockeybrofist. I have Discord, I would just need to check to remember what it is exactly.

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:Strengths - Lots of experience, have grammatical sense, multiple abilities such as Co owning, website managing and staff managing. Weakness - I play two sports.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: Team. It builds better relationships and makes a server more successful.
02/27/2017 10:47 pm
Sin_Seven
Denied.
02/27/2017 11:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Mr_Jacksonville
Just saying, but this guy actually put some work in his application, aside from some grammar errors, versus yours that just says "Denied". Can you elaborate on why you denied this application so future applicants can avoid making the same mistakes?
02/28/2017 6:40 am
Sin_Seven
- Well first off I can't take a Co-Owner that is aged 13.

- He gave no proof of past experience. No screenshots, videos, not even saying "Add me here to see." which means I will not take that into account. Plus It was Gmod servers, not the kind of experience I want in particular.

- Grammar wasn't that bad, but still a few mistakes.

Overall it was most definitely the age.
02/27/2017 9:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
XOneManSquadX
02/27/2017 6:06 pm
Sin_Seven
I've gotten a few via skype and discord, would love some more!
02/27/2017 5:41 pm
Sin_Seven
Bump x2
02/27/2017 5:07 pm
Sin_Seven
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com