HollowMC Reopening!!!! Need a New staff team!!!!

j_sweval's Avatar j_sweval2/27/15 12:36 am
1 emeralds 205 3
2/27/2015 3:26 am
ShakingBroom's Avatar ShakingBroom
HollowMC Reopening!!

About Us

HollowMC is a server I've had for quite some time, but just really never got to open it. But now I am opening it up to the public, so that means I'm gonna need a staff team.
Also some plugins that will be on the server are towny and maybe KitPVP. The kind Of staff I am particularly looking for are mature, obedient, and generous people. If any staff members that have been accepted do any kind of perfidious acts constantly, than he or she will be demoted to the default rank. With that being said lets get going to how much staff we need!

Helpers: /5

Moderators: /3

Administrators: /2

Head-Administrator: /1

Builders: /5

Application Format

IGN:
Name:
Experience:
Why Should I accept you as staff:
Any Other Info:
j_sweval
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2015 3:26 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
ShakingBroom
Good morning or afternoon gamer of the modern universe! I am very interested in joining your server and becoming one of your staff members. I am an Australian who is VERY active, as I play for over 2 hours a day. That's right - 2 hours! I love to play minecraft and my dream is to be the Captain for the Australian Cricket test team - search it up if you don't know what cricket is. I can and will play everyday, and I am a responsible being who makes friends, and makes friends make friends. You know what I mean? But, I have the traits to be a staff member, so here is my application doodley doo dah.
IGN: Creeperface180, but call me Creeps!
Name: Joseph, call me Joey though please.
Role Applying For: Head-Admin I would love, but Admin by it self SHOULD be fine
Experience: I have LOTS of experience as a staff member, but firstly I used to own my server! I had a server that had quite a steady player base, sometimes even getting to 50 players, but only a few times. It was then hacked, even though I payed an extra $20 a month for extra protection -_-. Really, then I didn't want to start it up and I just wanted to become part of the Minecraft community officially. I have been Mod a couple of times, on very small servers that shut down. I have been Head-Admin once, and I did a very good job until I retired due to lots of players trying to hack me (what is up with the hacking, I know!). I have also been Admin twice - on small servers that shut down due to no donations.
Why Should I accept you as staff: You should accept me as staff as I am responsible. I am responsible because I WILL NOT LIE! Lying is bad I take care of my things, and I know how to do things the proper way. I also am caring. I am caring as I really like to help and look after EVERYONE! I have the traits to be a staff member, I told you! I can stop hacking, atleast stuff like xray which is disgraceful. Maybe not ddos, don't know how. I also DO NOT ACCEPT DDOS THREATS!!
Any Other Info: Well, I would really like to join, so yeah. Thanks for reading!
02/27/2015 3:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
my1st66mustang
IGN: my1st66mustang
Name: James Sutter
Role Applying For: Administrator
Experience:
I have been playing minecraft for awhile(before 1.2.5) and have hosted my own server with various plugins like iConomy, NPCs, Skills, and more. I started the server but made a copy of the whole map so I can find players I can trust with permissions, didn't work well with 1 out of the 7 people given permission went and greifed the spawn so I quickly banned him and restarted the server with everything back to normal after that(fixed maps) and added a store, working hunger games, survival world, and a work in progress zombie survival. I ended up taking down the server because I was running it from my home from a desktop that couldn't handle the server's plugins(a very old desktop). After that I bought a real industrial server , it was a HP Proliant. It required a password, which after many attempts to make it work I just ended up selling it.

I have been a server admin before and when there was trouble I either kicked them or banned them depending on what they did. I have helpful tips on what server plugins would enhance the user experience and provide protection for all minecraft players in the server. I am almost always available on the weekends and weekdays. I would help anyway I can to make the server a better place and one of the ways I could help you do that is to make a jail(jail plugin) so that we can understand the whole story to make sure they can have a fair punishment, which is important to the user. Also I have friends that really helped me out with building great structures on my server and I could see if they will be willing to help too.

Any Other Info:
I am a sophomore in high school, I am currently in the robotics club and as a sport do Trap shooting. In the past summer I took a map creating class for tf2(sorry not minecraft) at iD Tech camp in Palo Alto, CA. I am planning on going to the Air Force Academy for college and afterwards I will be serving at least 6 years in the military in Computer science. I am excited for this server and to see what it will become and I would love to be part of it. l
02/27/2015 1:42 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
LoveBucket
IGN:
AceHornet

Name:
William Charters

Role Applying For:
Head-Administrator

Australia

Experience:
I used to run a small server of my own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills, for example I have learned the basic use of permission. I am highly skilled with world edit, mcmmo and many other bukkit plugins, as well as LWC and a RPG faction plugin.

Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become mod to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

Any Other Info:
Well, ahh.. hi. My name is AceHornet. I am a 15 year old male with an aspiring dream of becoming a commando in the Australian army. Soccer and writing are my biggest passions, and I want to share them with you! . I enjoy playing games, mostly those that are sandbox or moba. I enjoy all sorts of games but minecraft has uncountable possibilities for what can be created, built, or shared with the amazing community it has. I enjoy Minecraft so much, And can't wait too share the experience with you if i'm accepted into the staff team.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome