Hollywood MC I A Unique and New Server Looking For Staff

ModRops's Avatar ModRops7/30/16 2:46 pm
12/27/2016 5:39 pm
ModRops's Avatar ModRops

What is Hollywood MC?

Hollywood MC is a new and unique server with classical gamemodes and minigames that are linked with some great Hollywood hits or even TV shows for players to have a unique and fun experience. It's just like any other minecraft server with Factions, Survival, Creative and Minigames, but with a twist that gives the player a special and different experience.

Want to join the crew of Hollywood MC?

In order to offer this fun experience to the players, Hollywood MC needs mature and hard working staff members, who won't forget that nothing great is not created without a little bit of fun. If you are that kind of person, you're just in right place. A staff member in Hollywood MC will not just be a staff member, but a helper and a co-player to other players. Whether it's testing the new minigames or creating fun events for players. We are also welcoming Youtubers and Streamers to our staff team.

Jobs:

Directors - Directors are basically the co-owners of the server. They will make server based decisions. They will have the last word in almost everthing. They will decide which minigames will be done.

Producer - Producers will be managing the community, whether it's social media or website forums. They will be the ones communicating with the players by creating polls and asking for ideas and suggestionsl. They will also be in charge of advertising the community.

Casting Director - Casting Director will be in charge of the staff. They will be managing the staff meetings and updates. They will pay attention on how the staff is behaving and working.

Crew Member - Crew member is just a staff member who stays active on the server. They will test new minigames, help players on the server and create fun events.

Set Designer - Set Designer is basically a builder. Set Designer will build all the maps, spawns and lobbies for our server.

Nr! At first, you will apply to be a crew member! You can tell us which position you prefer in the application and we will consider it when we are promoting staff members!

If you're interested in joining our community then you can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

For more information PM me! I'll keep this post updated.

Last Update: 27.12.16
ModRops
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2016 5:39 pm
ModRops
Decided to start over with this community and improved the application!
08/16/2016 12:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ghostlet
I do not have a skype as of yet, so is there any way I could get accepted still? I have put my Instagram name in there, so could you contact me on there?
08/16/2016 2:00 am
Level 1 : New Network
Vizsco
Well I applied for Producer. Most likely I will not get accepted as it is fact that their better players then me to become Producer. I tried my luck and I hope to make it, Goodluck to the future of this server.
08/16/2016 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
PotatoUrie
Hi! I just sent an application. Hoping to hear a response on skype! (:
08/15/2016 5:34 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
DeJay
I'd like to speak to you about development positions. Not just that config editing "oh mah gaw am devloper" role.
08/15/2016 5:26 pm
ModRops
Still looking!
08/14/2016 3:37 pm
Casserole_Billonce
Hello, I applied and I was just wondering where I would be contacted if I were to be accepted.

Btw you obviously don't need to know this but my other account isn't working so I am using this one.
08/15/2016 5:22 am
ModRops
If accepted, you will be contacted via skype. If you didn't enter your skype name in the application, you won't be accepted.
08/15/2016 8:47 am
Casserole_Billonce
Thank you.
08/13/2016 2:32 pm
Wilis122
i applied bro so if i get accepted please tell me
08/14/2016 3:08 pm
ModRops
Thank you for applying! You will be notified by Wendsday, if you've been accepted!
08/13/2016 2:18 pm
egkrogue
I applied using the link
08/14/2016 3:09 pm
ModRops
Thank you for applying! You will be notified by Wendsday, if you've been accepted!
08/13/2016 2:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dino_Rawr
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.

I am looking forward to your response. Thank you
08/14/2016 3:10 pm
ModRops
Please do not apply under this post! The link to the application is attached to the post!
08/13/2016 2:09 pm
ModRops
Bump
08/01/2016 3:45 pm
ModRops
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com