HomeCraft | Towny | Creative | Faction | HomeCraft

NetherGoblin's Avatar NetherGoblin4/27/17 10:09 pm
1 emeralds 115
HomeCraft is needing staff we are a newly starting network we were just towny but we want to me more and grow but we cant build and take care of a full server our self so we need more builders/staff we are accepting apps you can msg me on discord (NetherGoblin#6221) Or make it here the format is listed below

Rank Applying For:

Name:

Ign Name:

Why You Want To Be Staff:

How Can You Help Us:

How Often Can You Be On And For How Long:

Have You Been Staff Before:

About You:

Anything Else:

(DONT USE BOLD OR COLORS)

Rank Applying For:

Name:

Ign Name:

Why You Want To Be Builder:

How Can You Help Us:

How Often Can You Be On And For How Long:

Have You Been Builder Before:

Rate Your Own Skills:

Proof Of Builds/Builds:

About You:

Anything Else:

Thanks for anything that apps heres some info I made on the server (NOT DONE)

Welcome To The HomeCraft Network Were Fun is Life!

About Us:
We are a newly made network we started as towny but then i wanted to do something bigger i wanted to add factions and creative would be cool so we added them now we are looking for players like you to join us and play our games if we hit our monthly set goal we add a new game or update 100% on what the players want, we are ran by our players we do our best to make this a clean hackerless server to have fun on without needing to report every 10 seconds if you do feel someones hacking or a staff member is unfair /report them! and we will get on it as fast as we can, we build our games for you if theres anything we can do to make a better gameplay message us on our forums/discord!,

We Have a lot of games and more to be added our games that we have our:
Faction:
Towny
Creative
What we plan on adding:
Skyblocks
Prison
KitPvp
More if you guys want it

About Towny:
Towny is a lovely game were players can come and build as a team or go off and solo it it wont matter you can pvp if wished but muilt killing will get you warned, other then that you can build houses kingdoms towns citys its all up to you to make this world, (World is huge wont worry)

About Factions:
This is the most pvp intesive game on the server other then kitpvp you can jump in pvp build a base raid bases and do anything we are updating this adding enchants and fixing any bugs to get the most fair play out there

About Creative:
Build with your friends or alone this is the best place to make a home you will never run out of room ench player gets 2 50x50 plots and you can rankup if you build good! yes you can rankup and get more plots be able to uses potions and mobs!

Cant Donate?: most servers if you cant donate its hard to start not in this server if you dont donate YES it will not be as easy to start off but you can rankup to get all the perks of a donate (Or most) we do like our donators and donating is the only way to get all the perks within even a month so donating is still one of the best ways to get ahead, we are 100% eula friendly

Staff: Our staff is hand picked only owner/co-owner can accept staff until we get a manager so all our staff needs to pass our best be a good rank and have helped even without the rank so if you need help ask them, Staff using there powers badly? /report them we will read it and take care of it (You can be banned for a week for miss use of this command),

Take Care Hope To See You Soon ~HomeCraft

That was our mini desc Hope you guys liked it
NetherGoblin
Level 8 : Apprentice Network