Hosting Company Web Dev PAID!

lewis23's Avatar lewis232/8/16 11:26 am
2/19/2016 4:58 pm
lewis23's Avatar lewis23
Hi Guys,

I own and run a hosting company called InstaHosting. We are growing at a fast rate and all we need now is a website!

Thanks,
Lewis
lewis23
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2016 4:58 pm
lewis23
bump
02/18/2016 3:06 pm
lewis23
bump
02/18/2016 2:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Ackirb
Hello Lewis! I have several years of experience in web design as well as back end management and database administration. I'd be glad to help you build an awesome company website!

If your interested, feel free to message me on
02/18/2016 1:50 pm
lewis23
Rohan,

I was always asking for updates, which you did not give me. I also asked for proof of work, which you did not give me. You have a PayPal business account, but you are not a registered business. I asked for a refund, however I did not get a refund. We have clients which are happy. Many start-ups have a bad start. After all we are a new incorporation. I raised a claim with PayPal which he did not like? He is defiant and he does not keep his companies happy. I am still waiting for a refund. This guy is a fraud.

Unobtainable
RedstoneReliefI wouldn't recommend working with this kid. I started making a website for him. He asked to pay $8 per week over a certain number of weeks and that the website would be complete once all payments were made. After just a couple of weeks he requested to cancel the website without any real reason.

His 'company' won't work out well. He had very little knowledge of the hosting industry!

"He asked to pay $8 per week over a certain number of weeks and that the website would be complete once all payments were made."
If he paid you, like he wanted to, and the quit, what's your problem?
"After just a couple of weeks he requested to cancel the website without any real reason."
Obviously there were reasons.
-You don't know the reason
-You're salty that he cancelled.
-He could of even shut down the hosting.

Overall, you are blacklisting, which isn't allowed, if he pays you, then you can't argue about that, your only argument is that he cancelled, without reason (even though there is probably one, such as: Your design skills aren't great, He found another person, the ones above.). Honestly, this OP is legit, he paid, but cancelled, it didn't say he refunded. So.....
02/18/2016 1:40 pm
lewis23
bump
02/18/2016 7:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
RedstoneRelief
I wouldn't recommend working with this kid. I started making a website for him. He asked to pay $8 per week over a certain number of weeks and that the website would be complete once all payments were made. After just a couple of weeks he requested to cancel the website without any real reason.

His 'company' won't work out well. He had very little knowledge of the hosting industry!
02/18/2016 7:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Unobtainable
"He asked to pay $8 per week over a certain number of weeks and that the website would be complete once all payments were made."
If he paid you, like he wanted to, and the quit, what's your problem?
"After just a couple of weeks he requested to cancel the website without any real reason."
Obviously there were reasons.
-You don't know the reason
-You're salty that he cancelled.
-He could of even shut down the hosting.

Overall, you are blacklisting, which isn't allowed, if he pays you, then you can't argue about that, your only argument is that he cancelled, without reason (even though there is probably one, such as: Your design skills aren't great, He found another person, the ones above.). Honestly, this OP is legit, he paid, but cancelled, it didn't say he refunded. So.....
02/18/2016 2:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
ProfessorPhysics
Hey Lewis , I was the Co-Founder of this company , I would love to join back , please reply to my skype msg
02/18/2016 2:03 am
lewis23
BUMP
02/17/2016 3:29 pm
BlazerPvPer
Hi I could help u my skype is tahmid.r1
02/17/2016 1:40 pm
lewis23
bump
02/09/2016 4:22 pm
lewis23
bump
02/09/2016 3:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Twiistify
I'm a web dev with over a year of experience with html/css. I have a portfolio here: http://www.dynamau.info/

02/09/2016 11:21 am
lewis23
bump
02/08/2016 7:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
brachialspace70
Hello!
I'm a web developer and developer that can be paid but I'm cheap . I've been developing for about 7 years and I've made many websites I can show you. Please contact me at chris.brachial <----Skype
Thanks!
02/08/2016 3:23 pm
lewis23
bump
02/08/2016 3:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
RedstoneRelief
Hello,

Please Skype me: IncentDesigns
02/08/2016 1:22 pm