How have you changed in the last two years?

Interstellar_'s Avatar Interstellar_7/18/15 2:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 46
8/22/2015 11:53 pm
Diamonddozen's Avatar Diamonddozen
Title says all

Myself, I have gone from a super fedora kid who couldn't speak to girls, uses long words to seem clever and had bad hair and never going out because I'd rather just play Minecraft all day, to someone who is I would say is relatively outgoing, confident, better haircut and fashion sense and is no longer socially retarded

How have you changed
Interstellar_
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2015 11:53 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
2 years ago I was the tall awkward kid. Now I'm the tall awkward kid that can kick butt in Taekwon-Do and basketball...
08/21/2015 8:56 pm
Level 40 : Master Goblin
Dajj
lol @ the ppl who think they're being high and mighty with their "lol u kidz r so soshul okwurd i bench 7 girls a 2nd"

okay that hurt to type but anyways

2 years ago I was a little more aimless, and there was a lot for me to learn. Not really ready for the world. Trying to figure out myself.

Two years later I've learned quite a bit about, well everything pretty much. My eyes have been opened up to so much and I'm very thankful for everything I've learned about the world and about people. Because of that I've been able to figure out myself and my identity quite a bit. I've also grown competitive through those two years by finding the Smash competitive scene. It helped me develop an even better learning mindset, and it's helped me break some barriers that made it harder for me to be social.
08/21/2015 7:47 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
mrwaffles98
nothing much but be a better modern designer in minecraft, and better gamer XD
08/21/2015 6:52 pm
Calebach
What's with everyone here being socially awkward 2 years ago lol
08/21/2015 8:29 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
They're all socially awkward, so are readily able to admit they are/were. We're all socially awkward, by mainstream standards.
08/21/2015 8:36 pm
Calebach
lol k
08/21/2015 6:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OnlyCompanion
Two years ago, I was a lot less mature and a lot more socially awkward! These days, I try to be as social as possible. I've also developed a liking for competitive airsoft.
08/05/2015 11:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
During two years I gained two best friends, but lost them.
08/21/2015 8:50 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
I've gained quite a few, like at least 5, and lost some, because I moved
08/05/2015 10:13 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
2 Years Ago: I was socially awkward...
Now: A bit less socially awkward, started playing more games than just Minecraft...
08/05/2015 9:55 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
PMC wise, I now am above the "gutter" I guess, which is nice, since I didn't even think I could hit 10 subs, nevermind 700.

IRL, everything. Im much less socially awkward, my vocabulary has grown, Im much more mature and am no longer "That kid" and I have basically become what I wanted, so yay.
08/05/2015 9:40 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Pony
Starlight Glimmer
Welp, ah I used to have a long temper, but now I'm more short-tempered and may swear a bit. I also started watching a bunch of youtubers(Yogs cast) And found out who my favourite band is(Dragonette)I don't know what else to write so
08/04/2015 6:49 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Dragon
samkee00
I am way more obsessed with musicians/people than I used to be, which has led to me being about a million times as annoying... Sorry, people I talk to :/

Edit: By people and being 'obsessed with people', I mean I love spending time around my friends and the people I care about a lot more. I also talk to them way too much...
08/03/2015 1:29 am
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
galika1080
I used to be an Apprentice Engineer... now I'm an Artisan Toast.
08/03/2015 1:14 am
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
2 years ago.

I was the dweeby dweeb of all dweebs.

Now.

Jeepers. Now I'm obsessed about saying the word "hot" at anything. I switched into CS:GO and Gary's Mod.

And anywhere I go I feel like this.

08/03/2015 1:09 am
newusernamelength
2 Years Ago: Had no clue what Minecraft was.

1 Year Ago: Sucked at Minecraft, had PS3 Edition and Pocket Edition

Now: Sucks at Minecraft, has PS3 Edition, Pocket Edition, and PC Edition.

I might actually be good at Minecraft... if it didn't LAG...
08/03/2015 12:51 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cyber-
Me two years ago:
"Hi My Name Is The Pixie Carrot"

I felt so mature but I look back and be like

lol
08/03/2015 12:43 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Geek
ThatWiiMaster
2 years ago = 15 year old that ate alot of junk food, never really went outside to do something with friends (stayed on the computer instead).

Now = 17 year old that doesn't eat as much junk food, and still stays on the computer alot.
08/03/2015 12:28 am
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
Honestly, I haven't changed all that much. I've just gotten more mature, and I've gotten much better at the things I enjoy.
<-- such as animating.
07/19/2015 1:29 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
i used to be under confident, i thought i was ugly, ok at gaming, my voice was squeaky. Now i'm: under confident, i think i'm ugly, ok at gaming, my voice is squeaky and cracks alot :/ (no improvement there :/ )
07/19/2015 1:28 am
Level 32 : Artisan Button Pusher
Jakeva
2 years ago: 13 year old. Strange sense of humor, didn't like hanging out too often.

Now: A lot fitter, grew about a 8" in height (5'9"), can skateboard pretty well now, actually like hanging out with friends, and making myself look like an ass because it's fun to see people I don't care about react to it. Also, messing around with friends is pretty dope.
07/19/2015 1:19 am
iEmeraldd
2 years ago, I was a happy 13 year old with a lot of 'immature' blood. I listened to stupid songs, did stupid things, and was very immature. Played minecraft but had a bad skin and did 'bad' things.

Now: Depressed, suicidal, anorexic. Arms covered in cuts. Always sad.
I'm a lot more mature and can handle anything you throw at me. I listen to nightcore and watch anime to get out stress.

Change for the better or worse? I don't know.
07/19/2015 4:29 pm
Interstellar_
Yo hope your depression gets better
07/19/2015 1:11 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Kitten
PaperDragon1
Before: Just starting to draw, quiet around everyone(even friends), scared of having to meet new people/change, trying to be more myself - ending up being more like my friends, started minecraft recently, really into Warrior Cats, really shy

Now: A lot better a drawing - and painting, lot more outgoing, talk even when I know my friends aren't listening, still don't like change - not terrified, but still scared, more Me - won't try to like to dislike something...most the time, playing minecraft for longer - don't completely suck as much - playing minecraft less, after finding something I'm into, I go into my (annoying) obsession mode for a couple weeks - from then on I can go back into obsession mode-almost like a cycle...hmmmm, likes to laugh and be happy more - makes fun of friends as well as myself, a bit less shy

Wow, I've changed quite a bit...
07/19/2015 12:41 am
Level 34 : Artisan Magical Girl
sslaptnhablhat
Before; hair down to my shoulders, had 1 friend who ended up kinda betraying me shortly after, terrible social skills. Now; tidy haircut, virtually no IRL friends, needs mental help because of depression and other supr srs stuff, but I learn to cope with it, even though it's driven me to the edge of insanity, the internet helps take all these worries away.
07/19/2015 12:38 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
The exact same.

My vocabulary has grown, though.
07/19/2015 12:30 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
muckdogred1
2 years ago: Overly-confident about my Minecraft creations. Socially quieter and was self- conscious, bad haircut, bad friends.

Now: Still confident about my Minecraft creations. Socially louder and not as self- conscious, better style and haircut, amazing friends.
07/19/2015 12:07 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
Before : Sort of really outgoing, didn't have a good sense of was going in the whole time. Pretty much the loudest idiot you can think of.

After : Quiet towards strangers, still pretty outgoing, but extremely smart about what I'm saying, figured people like that more.
07/18/2015 11:51 pmhistory
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
snip
07/18/2015 11:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheZer0
The great drzzter all hail *bows down*
07/18/2015 10:50 pm
TheZer0
Also why is ever one like socially akward? I mean I would go up to a killer and start a coversation, I go up to the hottest girl in my highschool and tell her I like her even if she was with her friends. I don't know if u guys play minecraft too much or what but wow.
08/03/2015 12:16 am
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
I mean some people are just like that. It's not easy for me to talk to people.

Also, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/introvert
07/18/2015 10:44 pm
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
TumblrFox

I was also very socially awkward (isn't everybody here?)

Now: slightly more mature 13 year old who is still awkward and an introvert.

this, except nearly 18
07/18/2015 10:41 pm
TheZer0
2 years ago was 2 years ago and still I can't tell how much I've changed about my self beside my mustache and beard getting bigger
07/19/2015 4:28 pm
Interstellar_
Gotta have pics of that sexy beard
07/18/2015 9:46 pm
Level 43 : Master Creeper
Dr_Steve
I play FNAF, Minecraft, and Clash of Clans, which I haven't much then
07/18/2015 9:30 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Two years ago I was a bumbling Trekkie who only had Pocket Edition and only had watched TOS. But on the 24th of this very month, I would finally buy the PC edition. And I would become a Whovain, Ghostbusters die-hard and a Browncoat, all within 730.484 days.
07/18/2015 9:27 pm
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
mi wud speel gud
2 yr l8tr

i speel lik bawz
07/18/2015 9:15 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
2 years ago... well.... i bit anyones head off that did not agree with me....

now.... well..... i wish i could hurt them very badly but act nice
07/18/2015 9:11 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn
lets make it 3 years

3 years ago: little immature kid who played on servers to have "minecraft girlfriends" and I only played creative with a terrible skin. I was also very socially awkward (isn't everybody here?)

Now: slightly more mature 13 year old who is still awkward and an introvert.

I haven't changed much .-.
But hey, I don't do "Minecraft dating" anymore.
07/18/2015 9:03 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
2 years ago: I was a cringe-worthy otaku brat who actually had more patience and tolerance for people who had done me wrong or anything stupid in general; my sense of humor actually made sense; immature, awful sense of fashion, awful at art.

Now: still pretty cringe-worthy, much less patience and tolerance for people, has an awful sense of humor, immature, awful sense of fashion, somewhat better at art.
07/18/2015 8:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TenYearOldGamers
2 years ago: shy in public, a monster in my house, immature.

now: Pretty confident in myself now as of being in public, Relaxed more, More mature (still can act like a 5 year old if i am angry enough).
07/18/2015 3:01 pm
Xellie Two
I grew two years older
07/18/2015 2:56 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
I went from being a whiny kid thing who pretended to be kawaii and thought that her work was better than everyone else's because she got one comment about 'omg ur mi fav skinr' to a rather less whiny geek thing who frets for hours before posting something in case it's terrible.

I can't decide if I changed for the better or the worse ^^;
07/18/2015 2:24 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
lets make it 1 Year. I Sweared alot and i stopped.
07/18/2015 2:20 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
I am now 2 years older! Insane, I know right!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome