How do i make an awesome looking Thumbnail?

sso2's Avatar sso210/24/14 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 12
10/24/2014 10:22 pm
sso2's Avatar sso2
so? how do I??????sorry for the big text
but I like writing in sized text
sso2
Level 7 : Apprentice Pig

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2014 10:22 pm
sso2
nvm
10/24/2014 10:11 pm
sso2
as in I cant find where I download it!
10/24/2014 8:19 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
If you're talking about project thumbnails, Chunky is a great rendering program.
http://chunky.llbit.se/
Note that it usually takes a while to render a scene and it slows down other programs running at the same time like crazy so it's best to do something like set it running right as you're leaving your comp.
10/24/2014 8:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xFelixRageGaming
I would recommend Paint.NET too.
If you want 3D fonts, look for a Cinema 4D crack. (Or use that crappy fr Blender that I can't use. )
10/24/2014 10:10 pm
sso2
im trying to download it[paint.NET] BUT IT WONT LET MEH
10/24/2014 8:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
I use the weirdest programs to make my thumbnails Here us what I use; Minecraft Skin Viewer and Google Drive (?) These are very user friendly. What I do is take a background screenshot and drag it into google drawing. I then use MC skin viewer to make my character into a cool pose and then drag it onto the google drawing. If you want anything in the hands then you just get a Pic of that item and move it into google drawing. You keep the dragging business if you want cool text or a logo or something. This definitely IS NOT THE BEST way of making thumbnails but it's good for a starter. It's gotten me to 114 subs and counting!

Yes I know this is bad compared to what you can do with photoshop, but you can do this while learning photoshop or something else. Do not bug me for this!!
10/24/2014 8:01 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
Or that ^
10/24/2014 7:57 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
You don't need Photoshop to make good thumbnails. Also, most in-browser options won't offer you as many customization options and often come off as pretty clunky compared to their software counterparts, as PrimeRobot mentioned.

I would personally recommend Paint.NET, though you could also use GIMP. I feel that Paint.NET is a bit more user-friendly and simple to begin with though. Both of these are free and don't suffer from lacking the features to need to make some good graphics for thumbnails.
10/24/2014 7:53 pm
PrimeRobot
You can't do much on free websites because well, their free. But I've tried and used 2 websites for thumbnail making:
http://www.panzoid.com/
http://www.custom-page.com/

I would recommend custom-page if you don't want to save any thumbnail images onto your computer, but you need to sign up in order to upload the thumbnail to your youtube videos.

Panzoid is meh, You have templates you can use, but their not meant for MC Thumbnails. Of course you can upload your own image to use as a background, but it may make the image unfocused. Also, you need to download the image in order to upload it to your videos.
10/24/2014 9:59 pm
sso2
I wasn't really talking about youtube, BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE ADVISE
10/24/2014 7:47 pm
sso2
Yes I want them eye catching but no I don't have Ps
10/24/2014 7:44 pm
PrimeRobot
Well you want to make them eye catching.
Do you have any programs like Ps?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome