How to make Minecraft more interesting?

lopexsw's Avatar lopexsw10/28/16 1:38 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 6
10/29/2016 2:24 pm
striker107's Avatar striker107
Thing is... I have played MC for a really long while.. Like from the days when bows didn't need drawback and food bar didn't exist. I know the game from that stage. Thing is more or less every update after 1.6.2 is REALLY easy. Say what you want.. the vanilla game on hardest difficulty is easy to beat in iron armor... with no enchants. I don't know why but i feel that there are less mobs spawning starting from 1.7+ and the game is just easier in general. So The thing what im here for is explaining how I am playing Minecraft with my 2 friends at the moment and asking for ways to make it even more interesting...
So How we do it is. We have a bukkit server with some plugins. So we can get stuff like jobs, cash, /spawn etc. nothing too big though. And we make a little glass dome in the middle of the ocean with few blocks of grass. Then we can do whatever we want. Mine/grow trees/farm animals/farm crops/brew potions etc. Thing is. To go 1 mc day outside the dome you need to pay 250$ and if u pay for like 1 day and u dont return in that day the price sky rockets to 2000$. And every other time u go out and dont come back in time the price of the fee that u didn't return in time 2x so it was 2k now its 4k then it will be 8k etc. Then we made a battle arena and place ALOT and i mean ALOT of random hostile mob spawners in it and then just go fight and push each other in etc. Just so it's interesting and bit more difficult then the Ender dragon lol.
So that's how me and my friends play... Now tell me suggestions to make it even harder and more interesting..
Nothing like get mods for custom mobs or cant punch trees with hands... Nothing like a super realistic mod/plugin but just what can we imagine to do in vanilla mc to make it interesting.
lopexsw
Level 1 : New Miner