Um... how to make 1.8 resource packs?

Minecraft fox's Avatar Minecraft fox7/2/15 10:05 am
1 emeralds 288 4
7/3/2015 6:24 am
Minecraft fox's Avatar Minecraft fox
plz tell me! ive been trying to figure it out since January!
Minecraft fox
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2015 6:24 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
Minecraft fox
ill try it
07/02/2015 1:35 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Ninja
ItsmeRAPtor
You could try and use Resource Pack Workbench: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/tool ... k-creator/
Its what I used to make my resource pack. I would also use paint.net to edit the textures as it is free and easy to use. Watch the video that is on the page I linked above , it'll show you how to use the program.
07/02/2015 12:00 pm
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
You need a .png editor that supports transparency (so that rules out ms paint). You should probably look into free software like gimp or paint.net, which can both be downloaded and are pretty simple programs. Once you get to know more about what youre doing, or if you have it already, you should use Adobe Photoshop. I would suggest finding a default texture template, there are a few on PMC, and building up from there with your own textures. Its pretty simple, you just have to open the images, edit them in the program, and save. Once the pack is done you can just put it in your resource packs folder.
07/02/2015 11:52 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Archer
Selene011
i don't know. my private resource pack is made of many different ones I've downloaded, and then the thing below the title says custom sky - Jerenvids.

but its just a private one.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome