How to set up mic with BandiCam?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath2/14/16 1:44 pm
1 emeralds 522 9
2/15/2016 2:39 am
Johnanater's Avatar Johnanater
So I am new to YouTuber recording (not to YouTube, have private account for over a 6 years now) but I am inexperienced with as said recording.

What bugs me is that not that I do not know how to edit or make perfect videos but my microphone. I have some random headset I picked 6 years ago and it still works like charm. Thou when recording with it it makes the static(?) noise?

Take a look for your self:

Could any one help me how to fix it? I do not want to lover my mic volume because when I am talking on Skype my friends say they can hear me crystal clear while on video its different.

Bandicam settings:

Mic settings:
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2016 2:39 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
I use an outdated version of Bandicam, it looks so much nicer.

Hopefully this helps...

Go to your sounds (Search "Sounds" in Windows search)

Right click on your microphone and hit properties. Then go to Enhancments.

Check the ones that I have.

To all the haters hatin' on Bandicam:

Bandicam is an easy to use recording software. It's not open source or free. But it gets the job done. I like it mostly because it doesn't lag as much as OBS. Yes I have OBS because I setup live streaming and recording. Bandicam by default will not work with Sony Vegas, but by selecting the MPEG-1 codec it will work fine.

#HatersGonnaHate
02/15/2016 2:23 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
amazoDog161I need to convert my recordings from FVL to MP4 before editing. Anyway

ihave OBS set to record directly to mp4.... in the path settings change .flv to .mp4 and obs does the rest on its own
02/15/2016 12:17 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
02/14/2016 8:09 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
02/14/2016 8:15 pm
Azrath
I have AMD card, thou I just found out about AMD Gaming Evolved and it looks interesting. Will report on how it works.
02/14/2016 7:43 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
Bandicam... Ew. Atleast use OBS, its free and doesnt give you a watermark...
02/14/2016 7:19 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
Step one, don't use BandiCam. Use OBS, it's free and much easier to set up audio. You'll have to do a bit more research for setting up recording settings to get good quality though.

Edit: The reason why you're hearing static noise is probably because Skype has built in background noise reduction. BandiCam doesn't, as far as I'm aware of.
02/14/2016 8:09 pm
Azrath
Well that might be it. Will look into it.

Also I tried OBS and did not like it, I am using BandiCam for "home" PC recording for over a few years now and I am happy with it.

A Common ShrewBandicam... Ew. Atleast use OBS, its free and doesnt give you a watermark...

Paid BandiCam does not leave watermark.
02/14/2016 7:13 pm
Azrath
Anyone can help me?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome