How do you disable spawn eggs in a world?

XzvvxX's Avatar XzvvxX4/11/14 2:32 pm
1 emeralds 5.3k 11
4/17/2014 1:07 pm
HyperCipher's Avatar HyperCipher
Hi
I have a server and I was wondering how do you disable spawn eggs in a specific world? I used multi verse to create all of the worlds. If I need a plugin to disable spawn eggs then put a link to the plugin please.
XzvvxX
Level 21 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2014 1:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Mountaineer
HyperCipher
You can also just do "- -essentials.build.344" to remove players from being able to use eggs completely. But yes I have no other solution for the dispenser problem, sorry. Using another plugin may be the only option.
04/17/2014 11:20 am
HyperCipher
You can allocate per world permissions with most permission plugins. So for the worlds you do not wish your players to be able to use mob eggs, simply set up a world permission group and then paste this into that group. " - -essentials.build.place.383:*"
04/17/2014 12:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
theIgloo
Chicken eggs will still work, same for using a dispenser for eggs. This only solves 1/3 of the problem.
04/17/2014 12:41 pm
HyperCipher
To stop chicken eggs from being used simply use the permission: "- -essentials.build.place.344". And you can stop the use of dispensers with the permission: "- -essentials.build.place.23". As I do not see much use for a dispenser in a creative server anyway, I doubt the players will miss it.
04/17/2014 12:48 pm
theIgloo
You don't place chicken eggs(usually), you throw them. And removing dispensers from the server altogether isn't the best thing to do, I for one use them a lot for redstone.

OP just use the plugin I sent, it'll do what you want and still not limit anything else.
04/16/2014 9:13 pm
theIgloo
https://www.mediafire.com/?xe2sg5x3vig54pc
Again, source code is in the jar (or should be at least) if any developer wants to go ahead and look it over. However of course, now you'll have to go into the configuration to block worlds, nothing complicated.

Have fun using it! c:
04/16/2014 8:03 pm
theIgloo
Just threw together a quick plugin.
https://www.mediafire.com/?i6t7vwk4cwn0auk
All source files are included in the jar for any suspicious devs that want to check for anything malicious.

It blocks spawn eggs from being placed, from being dispensed and also blocks chicken eggs. No configuration necessary, just drag and drop and it's done.

Wait damn, I skimmed over the part about it being in a specific world. Don't use the plugin I posted if you need spawn eggs in other worlds.
04/16/2014 8:59 pm
XzvvxX
Ok. If you could make it so it would only work on a specific world that would be great! Thanks!
04/16/2014 9:03 pm
theIgloo
Trying, but I'm making some stupid mistake and I can't find it :l I'll hopefully have it ready within the hour.

EDIT: I got it fixed to an extent. Baby mobs still have a small chance of spawning from eggs. (Baby chickens, ocelots, etc). Worlds can be blocked individually, too. I'll update this again with a download link shortly.
04/11/2014 8:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
JohnJohnV8
Set your default gamemode to Adventure...
04/16/2014 5:27 pm
XzvvxX
I need the players in creative
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome