How do you get a server poplular?

DaKidPlayz's Avatar DaKidPlayz9/4/15 7:22 pm
1 emeralds 148 3
9/8/2015 12:37 pm
tmad40blue's Avatar tmad40blue
Hi i'm netsick, me and my friend own a server we only get 5-10 people a day, people might say that's alot it isn't. I look at the big servers and i dream about having a big server. Any Advice?
DaKidPlayz
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2015 12:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
tmad40blue
What's so unique about your server that other people don't have? Why should I play on your server - what do you do better than anyone else that is going to attract me to your product?

That's what you need to focus on. 100%. Unless you have something unique and impressive, nobody is going to want to use your server, because they can find the same thing everywhere else.
09/05/2015 1:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DaKidPlayz
thanks!
09/04/2015 9:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pr0Pancakeslol
Well, look at it this way. it could be 0. For now be thankful for your 5-10.
To grow and improve playbase adding new things to the server should bring a few more people in. Be sure to keep spawn organized and simple while doing this. Adding a few new games or plugins will attract and keep new players. If a player comes on looking for a server with skyblock and you don't have it chances are they're going to leave if you get my meaning. Other than that add uniqueness to your server. Look at other servers and find something they don't have, add it, then advertise it on your website and planet minecraft. Allot of servers look for devs for these reasons to create NEW plugins that other servers can never have. Goodluck and keep growing 1 by 1 player by player.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome