Hybrid Survival Creative Server Needs Staff

Seger24's Avatar Seger247/29/15 4:03 pm
1 emeralds 168 4
8/1/2015 8:06 am
mrfishtanx's Avatar mrfishtanx
(I'd recommend reading this to get the idea of the server as well as jobs I'm looking for people to fill.)

Hey there everyone my name's Seger or crazzyfrogman24 (that's my ign). So I'm here to recruit people to be staff on my 1.8.7 Spigot hybrid survival creative server. Now you're probably asking what I mean by "hybrid survival creative" so I'm going to explain it to you. A while back I played on a server (not going to name it) that you were in survival, but everything at the shops was free, including diamond blocks, gold, all armor types and weapons, all tools, food, music discs, etc. There were certain things you couldn't get though, like obsidian. There were also warps to the Nether and the End so you didn't have to hunt down the Ender portal or dig obsidian for a Nether portal. This may sound like it's not fun at all, but it really is fun. It's like a combination of Plotme and regular survival, kind of. You can build almost whatever you want, and not have flat boring plots. There was also a lot of interaction with other players. A lot of people roleplayed. The server had a PVP arena so that you could still fight people every once and a while, and there was still mob spawning. You may think PVP on that server must've been boring because everyone had full diamond gear and golden apples, but enchantments and potions made all the difference. They were a sort of currency on the server. The only actually valuable things because you couldn't buy enchants at the store, you had to farm xp and then get lucky with your enchant. Potions weren't as valuable because you could get some of the ingredients at the store, but you still had to put effort into making them, which a lot of people didn't do even though they could easily give you an advantage over someone in PVP. So I've heard that that server is really boring and bad now because of the management, so I want to recreate the server how it was when it was really fun. I've already finished the ranks with GroupManager, and I have Essentials installed as well as Vault and OnTime. I'm currently working on setting up OnTime, getting a build protection mod, getting WE, and portforwarding. Since the server isn't portforwarded yet no one can actually play but I want to recruit some people before I get it portforwarded so we can get to work right away. The jobs I need filled are a few builders, 3 mods, a head mod, no admins or head admins yet, and also some people to help me come up with a name, theme, etc. Here's the applications:

(NOTE: I probably won't accept your application if it has bad grammar or if it sounds overly boastful. Be honest and use good grammar and you'll do fine.) Just copy and paste the application template your applying for and fill in the information. I'll try to look at it as soon as I can.

Mod App:
IRL Name (Don't need last name):
Age (Please put real age, unless your really young it shouldn't affect anything):
Maturity (Scale of 1-10):
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care):
Time Playing Minecraft (Just so I know your experienced in the game):
Timezone (FYI I'm on the East Coast):
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):
Previous Staff Experience:
Reason For Wanting Staff:
Knowledge of Commands:
About Yourself (Other interests, etc.):
How would you handle someone swearing at you?:

Mods have a chance of getting promoted to admin if they show they are a useful member of the team, and they may even get head mod if the current head mod is being promoted to admin.

Builder App:
Age (Not really going to effect much for builder, just curious):
Past Bans (Don't worry, I've been banned a few times too so I don't really care):
Skype, TS, Curse Voice, Steam (Put usernames if you have them, but not required):
Building Skill (1-10):
Picture of a build (Optional but if your build is good it'll give you more chance):
Previous Builder Rank XP (Optional):
Knowledge of WE (World Edit):
Can you record?(I'm asking this because I think it would be cool if some of you recorded yourselves building spawn and then sent the videos to me and then I would make it into a montage with music and upload it to youtube.):

Everyone who got builder will stay builder after the server is finished. The builder rank has commands like /fly and /give to make building easier, but while you help build spawn you will have creative mode.

Head Mod App:
Age (Age will affect chances for head mod):
Maturity (Scale of 1-10):
Previous Staff Experience:
Reason For Wanting Staff:
What makes you a good candidate for head mod?:
Knowledge of Commands:
How would you handle someone swearing at you?:
How would you handle a hacker?:
How would you handle a griefer?:
How would you handle a subordinate whose breaking the rules?:

Head mod has a high chance of getting promoted to admin if they show that they're a useful staff member.

I also need people to help me think of a theme and name for the server but I'm not really sure what to do for an application. Here use this:

Idea Person App
Age (Doesn't really matter):
Idea(Put an idea you have for the server here):

After the server is finished, all of the people who helped with the theme and name will get either the Respected rank (which is the highest non-staff rank other than builder right now) or a special rank that I haven't made yet. You will definitely get a reward though.

I'll try to respond to your apps as soon as possible! Good luck!
Seger24
Level 1 : New Miner