=Hybryd KitPvP: Recruiting staff!!=

Hybryd's Avatar Hybryd7/28/15 1:49 pm
8/3/2015 7:38 pm
nantheman12's Avatar nantheman12
Hello i am Hybryd, Owner of HybrydKit-PvP
What is HybrydKit-PvP?

HybrydKitPvP is a new KitPvP server that offers a whole new meaning to the word KitPvP. With over 20 kits and new maps coming out every week. We offer KitPvP tournaments every single week where the best of the best can compete.

Want to apply for staff?

Sure!
If you'd like to apply for staff you can go and fill out the application bellow. Although we are not just going to choose who ever has the nicest application. there are guidelines so that you can be chosen.
1) You must get along with other staff members
2) Must be active unless you alert The Head admin or Head Mod
3) Must obey instructions, don't be fooling around acting immature, which brings me to point 4.
4) Must be mature, You must type with proper English no slang please
5) Must be willing to help other players and give out fair judgement.
6) Must be active even when there's no one else online. Just know ill be watching everything and anything.

HybrydKit-PvP Staff application.

We are looking for x3 Helpers x3 Mods x3 admins. x3 Builders

Helper App
Click to reveal
Full Name:
IGN:
Staff position you are looking for:
Why should we choose you:
Previous experience? if so please state:
How active can you be a week?
Time Zone:

Mod Application
Click to reveal
Full Name:
IGN:
Time Zone:
How do you handle hackers, Harassment , abusing staff:

Admin Application
Click to reveal
Full Name:
IGN:
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member
How long have you played mine craft?
Time Zone:

Builder application
Click to reveal
Full Name:
IGN:
Previous builds (Include link to previous builds)
What are you good at building?
Time Zone:
Willing to work for free or paid?

I will be contacting you VIA Skype
Hybryd
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2015 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nantheman12
Full Name: Nate Fuller
Maturity level:6.5
IGN:nantheman12
Staff position you are looking for: Moderator
Why should we choose you: I should be hired because, I am mature and can handle responsibility. I have played Minecraft for many years, and know most things about the game. I also know how to handle situations. As such, I feel the staff often times can represent a server, and it is important to be respectful and set standards for players. I can be on the server pretty much any time, as it is summer and I have a lot of time on my hands. I realize the the server must be balanced, and due to that I will not abuse my powers, spawn items, or anything of the sort. Edit: Also, I can type 81 words a minute, making me able to respond to anyone fast.
Previous experience? if so please state: Mod,Admin, Co-Owner
How active can you be a week?- 2 hrs a day
Email:n.fuller@rogers.com
Time Zone: Eastern
How do you handle hackers, Harassment , abusing staff: I use staff related commands and specific techniques to control them.
08/02/2015 3:16 pm
Hybryd
We are looking for more Admins and mods
07/30/2015 7:30 pm
Hybryd
Still Recruiting
07/30/2015 4:36 pm
Hybryd
bump
07/29/2015 7:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Goldingot444
-=Ω=-HELPER APPLICATION-=Ω=-

Full Name:Eli
Maturity level: From 1-10 I feel I am a.. 6-7
IGN: heyimgold (I am changing it back to Goldingot444)
Staff position you are looking for: Helper.
Why should we choose you: I want to help the server be a better community, and I am a youtuber so I can make trailers since I make Minecraft Server Trailers On My Channel.
Previous experience? if so please state: I have been a Co-Owner. Builder, Helper, Head-Admin, On Many Different Servers. I WAS co-Owner On "IslandEarth" Until It Shut Down. I am Head-Admin/Builder On Fallen Shards.
How active can you be a week? Every Day, 6-8 Hrs.
Email: eli_nho@yahoo.com
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone
07/29/2015 5:32 pm
shark_tooth52
Full Name:Cameron Greeno
Maturity level:Good
IGN:shark_tooth52
Staff position you are looking for:builder
Why should we choose you:because im a good builder and you kinda know me
Previous builds (Include link to previous builds) the room map on your server
What are you good at building?Maps or whatever ill just need time (for detail)
Email:sharktooth52@hotmail.com
Time Zone:central time zone
Willing to work for free or paid?free
also i own a server and we could possibly partner servers
07/29/2015 12:33 am
xbuck360
Full Name: Jason
Maturity level: Enough
IGN: xbuck360
Staff position you are looking for: Admin
Why should we choose you: Who am I to answer that?
Previous experience? if so please state: Played MC 1-2 Years ago. I have been Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, Op, etc. Had to quit due to personal reasons, Back at it again.
How active can you be a week? 1-2 Hours a day since I am studying in College and have limited time
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member: Depending on the severity, Warning then Ban. If very severe, Instant Ban.
How long have you played mine craft? Since I was 15, I am 21 now.
Skype: gtfo_my_spot (nvm the name, made it when I was young)
Email: xbuck_360@hotmail.com
Time Zone: Eastern
07/29/2015 12:19 pm
Hybryd
sorry man but we are looking for higher qualifications atm.
regards Owner
07/28/2015 10:39 pm
Siber_Wolf
Full Name: KC
Maturity level: Enough
IGN: Siber_Wolf
Staff position you are looking for: Builder
Why should we choose you: I am a good builder :3
Previous builds (Include link to previous builds) I don't have any on hand but I built something on the server :3
What are you good at building? Things.
Email: groone1999@hotmail.com
Time Zone: CST
Willing to work for free or paid? free.... for now :3
07/28/2015 10:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
iRedx
Helper Application:
Full Name: Red ( Preferably Red since it is part of my name. Also, I don't see why I need to put my full name therefore, i won't. )
Maturity level: 7 - 9
IGN: Mystiql
Staff position you are looking for: Helper.
Why should we choose you: Why should you choose me? I know somewhat what I'm doing, such as, Help any player that needs it, Deal with spammers, advertisers, and players harassing other players. Also, Hackers will be brought up to a higher up staff.
Previous experience? if so please state: I'm currently helping a group of in real life friends with their server other then that I'm more of a SMP person, so I'm trying a change.
How active can you be a week? around 10-15 hours a week, During school 5-10.
Email: mysticredlake@gmail.com
Time Zone: EST
07/28/2015 11:56 pm
Hybryd
Accepted
07/28/2015 10:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
jared7878
Full Name:Jared Atkinson
Maturity level:8-10
IGN:ChillNinja
Staff position you are looking for:Builder
Why should we choose you: I'm Very Dedicated And Very Active. Love Minecraft And Can Work In Groups
Previous builds (Include link to previous builds): Message Me On Skype For Pics
What are you good at building?: City, Steampunk, Futuristic
Email:jared20003@gmail.com
Time Zone:CST

Willing to work for free or paid?: Free
07/28/2015 9:59 pm
explosiveweeb
Full Name: Reagan P.
Maturity level: 10 at times, 2 at others
IGN: ExhaleMemes
Staff position you are looking for: Admin maybe? idk anything is fine
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I can make sure people stick to the rules of the server, but I definitely wouldn't be strict enough to scare people away.
Previous experience? if so please state: Not much, actually! Only on SlayersNetwork, but I was helper, mod, admin, head-admin, ceco, and co-owner. Lot of different things xD
How active can you be a week? During summer, usually every day. School, not sure yet. :/
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member: When they first violate the rules, I give the rulebreakers a warning over chat. I kick them a few times as a warning if they do not stop, but I usually don't ban unless it's serious. I mute after a few kicks.
How long have you played mine craft? For 2 or 3 years.
Email: explosiveweeb@gmail.com
Time Zone: East Coast of the US, i forget the name.
Thanks for reading my app!
07/28/2015 8:46 pm
Hybryd
Hybryd
Vaporlock12Full Name: Jacob/Jake Morre
Maturity level: 7-8
IGN: Vaporlock123
Staff position you are looking for: Admin, but I will take any other position available.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I am helpful, fun, and on a lot! I think I can help the server and make sure no one is cheating, using glitches, or any unfair advantage! I will help out people who are new to the server or people who have been on the server for a while! I will use my staff ability fairly and never use it to cheat! I am trustworthy and think I could be a good addition to the server!
Previous experience? if so please state: I have been an owner on my server Vapor Craft which has since closed for money purposes. I have also been a head admin on this server called ExtremePvp, also I have been a admin on 2 of my friends servers. I was Co-Owner on another one of my friends server too!
How active can you be a week? I will be on mostly everyday for 3-5 hours, until summer ends then 2-5 hours for about 4-5 days a week!
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member? For a hacker I would temp ban for 1 week, if they come back on and continue to hack I would ban them. For harassment I would give a warning, if it continued I would mute for 1 hour, if it continued I would ban. For an abusive staff member I would first warn them. If it continued I would demote them.
How long have you played mine craft? I have played Mine craft for about 3 years.
Skype: Jake Morre, if you can't find me I will add you since there are a lot of Jake Morres.
Email: jacobmorre17@gmail.com
Time Zone: My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.

We could use a mod rightnight, if so accepted please skype me at miguelabreuny
Regards- Owner
07/28/2015 8:37 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Full Name: (You don't need to know my whole name) Spencer

Maturity level: High (1-10) 8

IGN: aceops23

Why should we choose you: The reason you should choose me to be an administrator on your server is because not only am I mature, I am also experienced with the position. I know how to administrate a kit pvp server and make sure everything is always running smoothly (when Im online).

Owner: Eternity Network: It was a hub server that I started with 2 very experienced developers. It had 4 servers connected to it with bungee. Kit pvp, skyblock, survival games, and factions.

Owner: The Jox: It was also a hub server that I created. It took about 4 months to create and it was pretty popular when it was open. It had skyblock, factions, OP prison, survival games and kit pvp.

Moderator: Huskypixelmon: Yes, I was a moderator on the famous youtuber Huskypixelmon's server when it was open. I was a moderator for about 2-3 months before I got fired for arguing with an admin about how he handled a situation.

Head-Admin: QtipCraft: I was a head-admin on a faction server that eventually added kit pvp. I was in charge of promoting players, building maps, and advertising the server.

Co-Owner: KrazyFactions: I was in charge of promoting players and advertising the server. He closed the server a few months later due to lack of finances.

How active can you be a week? I can be on 2-3 hours a day, some times more.

How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member

Hackers: Permanently Banned

Harassment: Kick said person, then if he continues I would mute him for 20 minutes.

How long have you played mine craft? 3-4 years

Email: aceops23@gmail.com

Time Zone: CST (Central Standard Time)
07/28/2015 9:00 pm
Hybryd
Accepted ill be skyping you soon
07/28/2015 9:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Sweet. Thank you for accepting my application.
07/28/2015 8:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
madbills
Full Name: William Reese
Maturity level: 7-10, It matters, I know when to be serious, and know when to be fun, even though I'm young, you'd be suprised with my skill a maturity.
IGN: _Naruto_Uzamaki_
Staff position you are looking for: Builder
Why should we choose you: I think the reason you should choose me is because of my skill, traits, and experience. I have spent around a year and a half building, and defining my unique building style. I am Hard working, and dedicated to any build, large or small, and i'll do whatever neccesary to get it done. I have been builder and Head-Builder on many servers. (If you need a list i'll be glad to tell you the ones I remember)(Many Shut down)
Previous builds (Include link to previous builds) I will gladly give you multiple screenshots through skype.
What are you good at building? I am a all around builder, but my style is mostly medivial/fantasy, and am skilled at exterior, terraforming, and atmosphere.
Email: wiltheepic@gmail.com
Time Zone: PST
Willing to work for free or paid? I would be absolutely fine building for free. Paid is an added bonus, that doesn't matter much to me. I build for fun and improvement, not money.
07/28/2015 8:08 pm
Vaporlock12
Full Name: Jacob/Jake Morre
Maturity level: 7-8
IGN: Vaporlock123
Staff position you are looking for: Admin, but I will take any other position available.
Why should we choose you: I think you should choose me because I am helpful, fun, and on a lot! I think I can help the server and make sure no one is cheating, using glitches, or any unfair advantage! I will help out people who are new to the server or people who have been on the server for a while! I will use my staff ability fairly and never use it to cheat! I am trustworthy and think I could be a good addition to the server!
Previous experience? if so please state: I have been an owner on my server Vapor Craft which has since closed for money purposes. I have also been a head admin on this server called ExtremePvp, also I have been a admin on 2 of my friends servers. I was Co-Owner on another one of my friends server too!
How active can you be a week? I will be on mostly everyday for 3-5 hours, until summer ends then 2-5 hours for about 4-5 days a week!
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member? For a hacker I would temp ban for 1 week, if they come back on and continue to hack I would ban them. For harassment I would give a warning, if it continued I would mute for 1 hour, if it continued I would ban. For an abusive staff member I would first warn them. If it continued I would demote them.
How long have you played mine craft? I have played Mine craft for about 3 years.
Skype: Jake Morre, if you can't find me I will add you since there are a lot of Jake Morres.
Email: jacobmorre17@gmail.com
Time Zone: My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.
07/28/2015 8:45 pm
Hybryd
We could use a mod rightnight, if so accepted ill be skyping you
Regards- Owner
07/28/2015 6:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
mariograeme567
Full Name: Sam Horseman
Maturity level: 7 or 8
IGN: mariograeme567
Staff position you are looking for: mod
Why should we choose you: Im nice And i like making friends with everyone
Previous experience? if so please state: None atm
How active can you be a week? 7 hours per day
Email: graeme.renter@gmail.com
Time Zone: Pst
How do you handle hackers, Harassment , abusing staff: Ill tell the owner and ask them to stop
07/28/2015 7:47 pm
Hybryd
Sorry but your application dosent qualify.
Regards - Owner
07/28/2015 5:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SoapPvP
This is my Admin application.
Full Name: Jack
Maturity level: 10
IGN: SoapPvP
Why should we choose you: I believe you should choose me because I'm not only good at setting a leading example but I can build, program and I am a GFX Designer meaning I can create avatars and banners for the server but at a price.
Previous experience? if so please state: Throughout my 4 years of playing Minecraft,
I've gained alot of experience with staff, the ranks from Helper to Owner. I hope from this you'll be able to interpret that I am a mature and trustworthy person.
How active can you be a week? Considering it is the summer holidays now, I can contribute around half of the day to the server, but my dad doesn't like me to be on for too long. I can probably manage around 8-12 hours a day.
How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member I would warn them, then if they carried on after that they would receive a temporary ban. If they still decided to carry on after the temp ban they would earn themselves a permanent ban.
How long have you played mine craft? I've played Minecraft for around 4 years now, at the end of the year making it 5.
Email: Contact me on Skype if you really need to know; but I'm usually always on Skype.
Time Zone: 00:00+GMT I live in the United Kingdom.
07/28/2015 6:23 pm
Hybryd
Sorry but your app dosent qualify for admin, Maybe Helper and you can work your way up. Regards -Owner
07/28/2015 4:54 pm
Level 21 : Expert Princess
Swagaroon
Full Name: Brandon Avant

Maturity level: 7 or 8

IGN: BrandosaurusRex or soon BrandX

Staff position you are looking for: Moderator

Why should we choose you: I believe you should choose me because even if I do not like or want to do a task, I will do it when told. I am a hard worker around the house and have been a camp counselor for a year now. I have refereed and stuff like that also. I'm a fun-loving person who wants everyone else to have fun, while having fun myself. I am a firm believer in the warn warn consequence system, and believe many other servers and communities should follow this system.

Previous experience? if so please state: I have been staff on Two servers, those being Minestrosity and Anarchy Factions. Minestrosity was very popular back in the day!

How active can you be a week? I can play three to four hours a day on most days. I'm on PST, so my schedule might be a little wonky.

Email: rapidroadster11@gmail.com

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

How do you handle hackers, Harassment , abusing staff: Harassment is not a laughing matter. As an African-American person, I deal with harassment frequently, and never drop my confidence because of it. As I said before, I am a firm believer in the warn warn consequence system, which means after two warnings the player harassing another player must be dealt with. This could range from a mute, or anything worse.
07/28/2015 5:00 pm
Hybryd
Accepted ill skype you with more info
07/28/2015 2:37 pm
BrutusMaximusIV
Full Name: Connor Markaway
Maturity level: 10
IGN: BrutusMaximus

Why should we choose you: I have an excellent work initiative and strive to improve any minecraft server I am a part of. I am efficient in my work and can balance the line between my server work and my fun very well. I can interact and help players very well and understand what it takes to administrate a server.
Previous experience? if so please state: I've been a Head-Admin on two Hub servers both averaged in the 100-150 player range.

How active can you be a week?: I can play minecraft 3-4 hours a day if needed.

How do you handle hackers/ Harassment/ Abusing staff member: I have zero tolerance for hackers as I'm sure you do as welll. As far as harassment goes, it depends on the severity of the offense, my action could range from a warning to a mute/temporary ban. I strongly dislike staff that abuses its power, but I would most likely report it to an owner, I don't want to make the big decision of banning/firing a staff member.
How long have you played mine craft? Since early 2010
Email: brutusmaximusiv@gmail.com
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
07/28/2015 4:58 pm
Hybryd
Approved ill skype you with more info.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome