Hydro Network Recruitment

darween's Avatar darween9/29/16 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
9/29/2016 10:37 pm
matteras's Avatar matteras
Hello everyone, I am the Manager of a server known as Hydro Network. We are currently still working on the server. We are looking for a couple of staff members though.

1 Administrator
1 Moderator
1 Helper

Good luck! Questions are as follows:

IGN (In Game Name):
Skype name:
What gives you the confidence that you will be able to manage the Helper position?
What do people say you stand out in?
How old are you?
What are some things you are proud of?
What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
How long have you been playing Minecraft for?
What is your timezone?
What is your weakness in dealing with people or staffing?
What is your strength in dealing with people or staffing?
Are you shy, neutral, or an outgoing person?
Have you been staff on any other servers? If so can you name some of them?
What have you learned from previous experience being staff? (If you have previously been staff)
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a joker, 10 being very serious. Where are you?
Do you know any of the staff on the server, if so who?
darween
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/29/2016 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
matteras
IGN (In Game Name): mike2343

Skype name:matthew.erasmus2

What gives you the confidence that you will be able to manage the Helper position?
I have owned a server, moderated a server, and become an admin on a server. Sadly I resigned on all of these because of work, but I now have tons of time for staff.

People say that I am a fun person to be around, but that I am serious when needed. My friends say that I am notice what goes on around me.

How old are you?

I am proud of owning and moderating many server. In real life I am proud of my ability to be aware of my surroundings and that I have a keen eye for suspicious stuff.

I would change that I tend to joke around a lot, and sometime to much, but I have been getting better at toning it down.

I have been playing minecraft since 1.7

What is your timezone?

My timezone is central.

My weakness is that I tend to be too nice in punishments and not give harsh enough bans/mutes.

My strength is that I have very good social skills, this normally helps me make trusted friends, and tends to get people to like me.

I am an outgoing, extroverted person.

Have you been staff on any other servers? If so can you name some of them?
I have been a moderator and admin on the diamondcreeper, a was an owner on my minigames server for about 6 months it was called shadowlands, and I have been moderator on an smp server, Ikraft.

What have you learned from previous experience being staff? (If you have previously been staff)
I learned how to not let people get under my skin. I also learned that people look up to you when your staff, and you have to live up to high expectations.

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a joker, 10 being very serious. Where are you?
I would consider myself an 8.

No, sadly I do not.

Thank you for considering my application! -mike2343
09/29/2016 7:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Blacksmith
MagicTyFighter
IGN (In Game Name): MagicTyFighter

Skype name: montanyetyler

I am someone that helps other people in life when I can as well as online.

In my high school, I participate in the Musical there and that takes a lot of patience as well as friendliness.

How old are you?
I am currently 16 years old.

As I said before I participate in the Musical at my school. So I'll say that makes me proud.

Sometimes I can get distracted or unorganized. So if I could, I would change that.

Im not sure how many years I have been playing for, but I started sometime before 1.8 came out for minecraft.

What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

If people are really vulgar in language towards me and are not listening to reason that can sort of set me off.

I am really friendly towards people as well as I can work well in a team.

I would say I am between an outgoing person and a neutral person. More towards the outgoing though.

Have you been staff on any other servers? If so can you name some of them? Not exactly, my friends and I once had a Minecraft server that we had ourselves, but it was a closed server which I was co-owner of.

Like I said it was more of a private server of me and my friends only so I don't think that counts for much

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a joker, 10 being very serious. Where are you? I would put myself at 7 or 8. I can serious in serious moments and funny in funny moments.

I do not know anyone on this server.

Thank you For Your Time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome