IceFactions Staff Recruitment

NeonHCF's Avatar NeonHCF7/24/16 11:27 am
1 emeralds 156 4
7/24/2016 1:38 pm
NeonHCF's Avatar NeonHCF
Hello there everybody!
My name is NoHaxJustLatency, the owner of IceFactions, and I am recruiting staff for the upcoming server!

QUICK DISCLAIMER: Just before anyone says "oh, what's the server's IP?" Unfortunately, there is no server right now but on the day the server is released staff will be given ranks and tons of things will happen.

The application format for a rank is below, and anyone caught abusing will be instantly blacklisted.

Click to reveal
What is your IGN?:

What is your Skype?:

What rank are you applying for?:

What are your previous experiences as staff?:

Why should I, the owner of IceFactions, give you this rank?:

If someone takes over the server, what would you do?:

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
NeonHCF
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2016 1:38 pm
NeonHCF
Accepted!
Private message me your E-Mail so I can add you to the Slack so you can post people you have punished!
07/24/2016 1:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
KingRaptor345
What is your IGN?:

What is your Skype?:

What rank are you applying for?: Admin/Head-Admin/Manager Of Some Sort

What are your previous experiences as staff?: I have been co-owner on a server called PneumaticCraft but the owner fired everyone(I am still friends with 3 fellow staff). I am currently owner on a server called Craft-Nations but I am sure I can dedicate the needed amount of time to this server as I play Minecraft for at LEAST 4 hours every day unless I am on vacation or something.

Why should I, the owner of IceFactions, give you this rank?: I think I should get this position because despite my age I am very mature. I own my own Factions server and have no trouble with any of my 65+ plugins. I also know how to make a home-hosted server with port-forwarding and all that good stuff. I also know almost every command when it comes to essentials, worldguard, etc. I know a lot of good plugins and how to do configs AND I know how to do permissions. I have been moderator on 3 servers, admin on 2. I have also been co-owner on one server and literally did EVERYTHING on it from changing it from vanilla to spigot to configuring everything. I also have a LOT of experience with enjin and creating websites! 2 websites I have made are.... http://anarchyspvp.enjin.com/ and http://craft-nations.enjin.com/. I also know how to handle every single situation from players spamming to players threatening to DDoS the server. I can also do literally ANYTHING that has to do with a server except for coding(But I am learning coding in a couple of weeks. I can do permissions with bPermissions and PermissionsEX, setup votifier, and everything else. I also know how to use multicraft and host a server. I can easily detect hackers and know exactly what plugins to use for what. I also never would abuse commands and always follow my orders and put them above everything else. I know a little bit about HTML/CSS but not enough to make a website, just enough to edit the words and color stuff. I know how to pick the right staff members and control them. My best friends on the internet are the staff I picked on my old PneumaticCraft server, they stuck with me for months after that server and I trust them completely. They said I was the best server owner ever. The last thing is that I am very polite and nice to anyone and act like they are my new best friend. Although I can be very strict when needed. Just ask and I'm sure I will have more for you! Thanks For Your Time!!!

If someone takes over the server, what would you do?: What do you mean?

Is there anything else you would like to add?: Yes, Thanks for taking the time to read this and if I don't get accepted, good luck with your server!
07/24/2016 1:14 pm
TheAVGgamer
What is your IGN?:
TheAVGgamer

What is your Skype?:
DarrenAVGeames

What rank are you applying for?:
H-Admin

What are your previous experiences as staff?:
H-Admin - 1
Admin - 3
Dev - 1
Why should I, the owner of IceFactions, give you this rank?:

because i am a kind person with lots of experience with plugins and being op (meaning i do not abuse my power)

If someone takes over the server, what would you do?:

You would use your consol to regain access to the server, but you should always have a backup of the server on your PC - Meaning in a last attempt to get on server you shut it down and start a new one with the server backup

Is there anything else you would like to add?:

I can also manage a Discord server and also a server website - If you need any more infomation please ask

Email - itstheavggamer@gmail.com
07/24/2016 12:57 pm
NeonHCF
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome