Idea - Minecraft Soccer League

MinerBRJ's Avatar MinerBRJ7/31/15 11:25 pm
1 emeralds 644 5
8/1/2015 1:35 pm
TheCrazyPanda's Avatar TheCrazyPanda
So I had this idea for a while, and I decided to post it here to see what you guys think.

Basically, it's soccer/football in Minecraft, but in a league format (with teams, managers etc) Each team has to have 6 players on the starting lineup (1 goalkeeper, 2 defensive players, 1 midfielder and 2 attackers) and matches would be relatively short, like 3 minutes each half.

It would be like real soccer/football, with transfers and academy, also using the 3-1-0 system.

The map would be a relatively small pitch (doesn't needs to be too much big) and each player would get a stick with knockback, and a villager would be used as the ball.

Normal football/soccer rules would be applied, expect for offside.

What do you guys think? (If you didn't understand, search association football on wikipedia)
MinerBRJ
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 1:35 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
TheCrazyPanda
Maybe you should have it as a simulator, like the full footballing/soccer package. So teams have their own stadiums, home and away, and perhaps home teams get a physical advantage.

Perhaps you could have ranks of footballer so from amatuer to world-class. Perhaps you could earn a 'salary' per game, depending on your rank, and it could be intertwined with a city sim, so you can buy houses/apartments and collect things, even trophies.

Just a couple of suggestions.
08/01/2015 12:09 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
I played one. The ball was a villager...
08/01/2015 12:04 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XiuhcoatlSlayer
I would totally do it if you created it.
07/31/2015 11:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
XiuhcoatlSlayer
This sounds like a cool idea. What would the goalkeep have to substitute for being allowed to use hands? A higher knockback stick?
07/31/2015 11:49 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Yeah. thanks for the support
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome