IDEAS FOR MY CHANNEL?

AllizzlePlays's Avatar AllizzlePlays3/24/17 12:46 am
1 emeralds 252 4
4/10/2017 12:22 pm
lawlessmc's Avatar lawlessmc
Hey guysss! So I recently made my new channel and would really really appreciate it if you guys can head on over to my channel! Feedback and subscription would be really appreciated

Give me ideas and what you guys like to see on a channel. Whether PVP, survival games, etc! Like what you enjoy watching the most or what you THINK others enjoy watching (:

I really love YouTube and posting videos and would really appreciate if anybody can give ideas and best decisions for my channel! You can either reply to this or leave a comment on my videos

my channel!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOqsh7 ... HUmZT5fWEg
AllizzlePlays
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2017 12:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
lawlessmc
I have a new anarchy server that I'm looking to get on YouTube. I am going to be promoting this server heavily over the next month or so to hopefully get people to join and stick around. After one week of advertising i have about 10 users that seem to be sticking around. Play.lawlessminecraft.com if you wanna check it out first. Message me if you have any questions.
03/26/2017 5:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Hunter
MajestyMischa
I would say to do roleplays, because they get a lot of attention, even if they're a pain to plan out
03/26/2017 3:24 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
Be a youtuber for a small server looking for people to advertise them. They will most likely support you and when their players search for videos on the server they will find you and not tons of huge youtubers.
03/24/2017 5:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
PokemonArmy114
try either fast paced games like skywars or bedwars, or try some slow-ish games like eggwars or tntwars. If you suck at pvp(or just cant do it, like me) you could always review mods, or do letsplays or play adventure maps. You dont always need feedback on what to record, just do what your heart wants to do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome