Ideas for a new kind of minecraft server

cherryzpvp's Avatar cherryzpvp1/31/15 4:21 am
1/31/2015 5:52 am
LetsPlay2D's Avatar LetsPlay2D
Hey guys!
I am looking to make a new kind of minecraft server that no one has ever made before. I want to make a unique server that everyone loves to come and join in on, don't worry if to make your server idea you needed to have a custom plugin i can get that done so that doesn't worry me.

If any of you guys have any ideas at all please make sure to comment any ideas and 95% of all the ideas will be taken in and put together to make an amazing new unique minecraft server.

Thanks - cherrygun
cherryzpvp
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 5:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Mage
DeathShadowz_
Minigames?
01/31/2015 5:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Loubatron03
My IGN: eldudebros

Email: loubatron03@gmail.com
01/31/2015 5:27 am
Loubatron03
Hello, I've got an Idea! You could make a football style server or sports, with lot's of custom plug-ins! You can make a skywars style mini-game, and a penalty shoot-out thing! Also, I can be a co-owner along with you and JohanWasHere (I have been Owner before and have lot's of experience.
01/31/2015 5:23 am
cherryzpvp
TehDansorz
cherryzpvpmy ideas + other peoples ideas = BINGO ....

I'd like to see in which alternate dimension you actually wrote that in your original post.
And I don't care if you'll "throw in" yours with others' ideas. If you can't think of them entirely by yourself, don't even make a server. We already have millions of horrible ones, I don't want that to be a million and one.

You clearly have no ideas and don't know what your talking about. If you don't have any ideas please clear of this post. Thanks.
- cherrygun
01/31/2015 5:13 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
cherryzpvpmy ideas + other peoples ideas = BINGO ....

I'd like to see in which alternate dimension you actually wrote that in your original post.
And I don't care if you'll "throw in" yours with others' ideas. If you can't think of them entirely by yourself, don't even make a server. We already have millions of horrible ones, I don't want that to be a million and one.
01/31/2015 5:05 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
Hey, I have an idea - think for your damned self! If you want to make a successful server, at least put effort into planning it.
01/31/2015 5:52 am
Level 46 : Master Pixel Painter
LetsPlay2D
As does everyone else.
01/31/2015 5:08 am
cherryzpvp
If you actually took the time to read what i said you wouldn't have looked this stupid. I said i can put ideas together so my ideas + other peoples ideas = BINGO ....
01/31/2015 4:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
TacticalYeti
I have an idea.

What if there was a server that was whitelisted for about 100 players to have a mmorpg world? New players would start off in one of twelve villages/clans. The clans at first have designated leaders that make peace and war with the other factions. But the greatest faction is the capitol, where trade, and peace talks are made. The leaders of the faction automatically become mods by having elections in each faction. This creates a staff that is on frequently because they like to play on the said server. Depending on how much you want to spend on hosting you can increase the size of villages and active players.

I can help make this a reality by helping to build these villages, I have a build team, so it should not take long. Adding to that i can make GFX, and trailers to advertise this server.

Thats all im going to say in public, i dont want to give away my idea

If you need help and staff for this idea i would LOVE to help!

Contact info:
Steam: Chromosphere [#rekt/10 Edition]
IGN: TacticalYeti
01/31/2015 4:37 am
JohanWasHere
I have a few ideas, you looking for a Co-Owner? i'll share them . JohanGambolputty.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome