Ideas for a server?

VikProdigy's Avatar VikProdigy8/29/16 4:29 pm
1 emeralds 253 4
8/30/2016 12:02 am
Agentmii's Avatar Agentmii
Looking for ideas that will bring people in and a fun enjoyable server. Im up for anything! Post suggestions! Thank you!!
VikProdigy
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2016 12:02 am
Agentmii
I think like a minigame or modded server would be good (maybe a modded minigame server)
08/29/2016 6:21 pm
DatNerdTeeJay
See, The one thing server Owners and some ambitious people do is play a server and then try to re- create that experience but they want credit for it themselves. Factions servers are played out already and only a handful are actually fun and legit, But they keep adding new things just to stay relevant. Prison servers and Townies are not fun at all. Mini games server can be unprofessional most of the time, and kit pvp is just flat out boring. I have en entire notebook full of ideas, and currently i am working on my own network's coding called Iron Wolf Network. I wont reveal what it will be considering I've spent a while working on this for fear of it being taken , but by the logo you can get a good image of what it will be!

The Point is be creative. The more you think outside the box the better. You see a game you wanna play? research it, think about what you need to make it in minecraft. Consider this like roblox basically. The more creative you are, the more people will be interested

logo so far: http://prntscr.com/cbv975
08/29/2016 6:23 pm
danny589
Luxaholicwell ill tell you what not to do, factions/kitpvp/skyblock/minigames/prison, garbage along those lines, too many servers like it, there isn't much that's gonna be unique if you did one. people would rather play the already big servers with regular players. I think what a lot of people would enjoy is an original, well constructed, organized rpg of some sort, Ive worked on a couple servers who were working on rpg's but never finished. a lot of people did show interest in joining them however. Jm2c.

Can you guys go to this link and give feedback?
[6:21:40 PM] danny589: can you guys checkout sever-idea-comments-welcome-t566810.html ?
08/29/2016 6:07 pm
Level 42 : Master Engineer
Luxaholic
well ill tell you what not to do, factions/kitpvp/skyblock/minigames/prison, garbage along those lines, too many servers like it, there isn't much that's gonna be unique if you did one. people would rather play the already big servers with regular players. I think what a lot of people would enjoy is an original, well constructed, organized rpg of some sort, Ive worked on a couple servers who were working on rpg's but never finished. a lot of people did show interest in joining them however. Jm2c.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome